Tulpa Fashon Styles: What does your tulpa wear?

Guest Anonymous

-:- Pearl -:- : I enjoy wearing my casual skirt and bow lace wrapped around my tank top. My favorite outfit; however, would have to be my nightgown... It has THE CUTEST red lace around the seems, and it blows perfectly in the breeze! The lovely satin red mixed with the milky white upper section make it even better... You should see max dress though... I usually have to pick out his outfit so he doesn't embarrass himself...

Max: That is totally not true...

-:- Pearl -:- : oh really? Then how is it that your wardrobe consisted of sweatpants and t-shirts for the longest time?

Max: ...

-:- Pearl -:- : I rest my case...

Obsidian, when in his human form, likes to wear scarves. It's a different scarf every time. I wonder where he keeps them all?

Quartz is almost always semi-formal, though sometimes he wears t-shirts too.

Gamzee is always wearing band-tees and either PJ pants or weirdly coloured jeans...

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Duke always wears a simple green shirt with a normal but kinda old looking jean, when it's a bit colder he has a yellow sweater and if it's too cold he has a violet jacket on, pretty normal.

James tends to wear quite a bit of black as well, though sometimes he goes all aristocratic Victorian era on me. XD

Though I will say that there are a lot of times when I'm visualizing him (like if I'm focusing a lot on his body and not just hanging out), I tend to not have him wear clothes at first, and then he slowly starts to put them on over time (starting with underwear, socks, pants, shirts, etc., etc.).

James: Hello, all!

Jack: Lots of white and dark blue T-shirts and jeans, with a favorite leather jacket. I go barefoot unless I'm piloting or tweaking with something, in which case I wear just straight-up work boots.

Progress report

Personal blog

I just love the fall, I get to wear all sorts of jackets, scarves, and hoodies! I usually just wear leggings, knee-high boots, and some sort of top, kind of like this. It's pretty simple, but it is easy for my host to visualize and it's comfy. -Uriel

Unless you believe, you shall not understand.

Guest Anonymous

@Everyone

I love the variety! This was what I was hoping to find out, that most tulpas do indeed have a sense or interest in fashion and change outfits. Interesting that some of you change for real world weather. Huh. Come to think of it, I do dress for the holidays during the Fall. Those styles tend to be warmer for cold weather.

Well, I usually wear red bootsthat finish a few centimeters under mi knees, black and blue stripped socks, tight gray pants with leather strips, a red shirt with black draws of spider webs, a leather glove on my left hand that covers the whole hand, on my left also a leather glove just that this one shows my fingers, an almost translucid black web that starts in my right hand and finishes under my right elbow (I just use this in this un the right arm), leather bracelets with silver spikes on my both wrists, and on my head I use a gray wool cap, and my huge glasses xD.

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️