When could you tell your tulpa was sentient?

[One of the big things was that Aijada started to reject the 'fantasy' aspects of her wonderland existence. She basically rejected the tales i was telling and became much more interesting in real-world things.]

Yeah our wonderland didn't last once i realized i could affect things in meatspace. I noticed Foszae was about to make a mistake buying something and warned him, and as soon as he respected my advice, i basically was convinced that the real world was way more important to belong to.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

With Gamzee, I think he realized it before I did. I treated him as real from the beginning. He knew he was 'imaginary' (in the sense of being part of my mind), even when I insisted he wasn't. I've been prone to hallucinations for a while now and to him, he was just another one- but he wanted to be as real as I said he was. I remember one day we were talking about semi-deep things, and out of nowhere, he said, "I know I'm just one of your hallucinations, but I want to be real." I told him he wasn't just a hallucination anymore. You don't see, feel, and talk to the same hallucination for two years straight, after all. He was my friend. [He was a natural/accidental tulpa, by the way.]

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

I need to split the answer for that.

I knew she meant real business when i could feel her crawling into my bed, a few moments after i invited her to sleep on my bed. (Her touch imposition skill was heavily developed to start with, she knows how to manipulate my muscles. It feels incredible real, there is no way for me to do that myself at all)

I know that she has her own will, since the moment she touched my butt out of nowhere. However, it took some more time for me to really accept that it's not really me in some freaky way. I had heavy doubts regarding her, which only vanished after I etablished some first real communication through possession of my left hand ( I figured that she could get easy into it, i was right). Now we use that basically as validation for the things she says, since her vocal skills are still developing.

I can't name a real fixed point in time, it built up over time with my trust in her.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I thought on that same question when I first created Pearl... It took about a week, but I thought of a nearly foolproof idea in my head. For a full day, I would sit in silence until she would say something that I wasn't currently thinking of. I payed close attention to each thought that entered my head, and made sure that she wouldn't say what I was thinking of. If she wouldn't say anything for a while, then I would find an object in my room and ask for her opinion on what she thought about it or what it meant to her. This really worked for me, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone... It's just my technique. You can also tell by the tone of their voice, and if they begin to inflect on certain words.