MERRY F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)

Brassow

Yeah, I know I should've waited until Sunday for this, but I wanted to be the first and also I'm the one who did it last year. So let's just be festive and Jolly anyway!

Here we are, less than two months away from Christmas. It's about this time radio stations start playing carols and people start buying gifts. What do you intend to do for celebrating the holiday season with your tupper?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stores have no morals on this subject, why should I? HO HO HO

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I've seen Christmas stuff in a few instances already. I mean just last December I saw a store selling stockings, and there was still a whole year until Christmas.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

No, it's not the same thread title. Last year's thread didn't capitalize the whole word 'merry'. Please fix this or I will give Christmas candy to kids on Halloween instead of the usual candy with something spooky on the wrapper like skeletons or something.

Anyway, it's almost time to get jolly and time for me to git gud at drawing so I can draw Melody with Christmas attire in a snowy field. (or just drawing her in general i need more pictures of her)

So, what are you people doing for the holidays?

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Boom. November 1st. Christmas season had begun.

EDIT: Time to make Holiday season avatars!

At least throw on a png file of a Santa hat on the avatar!