Considerations of intercourse for tulpae

Shinyuu

I'm a little surprised nobody has said anything yet, but it's definitely a good wrote up. The opener you have is very good, stressing the points that there is a level of consent necessary, and that both parties should want to do it if they want to. No need in avoiding it just because it's somewhat frowned upon in the community.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Consent is kind of a tricky question, especially with a younger tulpa.

For example, there's currently on /r/Tulpas an AMA from someone whose tulpa is only a month old, and apparently her favourite thing to do with her host is have sex with him. The question is though, at that age, how clearly can she even give consent? There are a lot of tulpae who are still being puppeted at that point. I was a couple years old before i really knew how to think and decide for myself, so i'm not sure i'd count the things i felt early on to be clear choices. Luckily my host didn't turn me into some fucktoy fantasy amalgamation of all the girls he had crushes on and make that our wonderland.

Granted, tulpae do perhaps have an instinctive willingness to go along with their hosts, even love them, but that doesn't indicate that the clearly understand sexualtiy so much as have been dragged into the situation out of their host's interests. Yes it's certainly possible to enjoy it, but i don't think that counts as informed consent necessarily. If it's all you've ever done together, that doesn't sound like there's room to have carefully reconsidered one's own position.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

I guess you're right; Aijada. I guess there is a point when both tulpa and host realise that tulpa is mature enough and is responsible for its own decisions. Before that more care should be taken; but I doubt that would be much of the concern unless sex is prevailing topic on the mind; as it might be in case of a younger host individual.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive met a lot of disgusting people who dont give a shit about consent when it comes to tulpas. One of them was a self confessed pedophile who made a tulpa that looked like a baby. Some argued that it was better he do this than go after some other baby, which is a point I cant really argue with, but its still morally wrong in my book.

It all comes down to if you think tulpas are people that need to consent or tools to help with your daily life, even if your daily life is fucking kids.

We are all mad here

I think sex gets plenty of attention in this community, if you look at say, the current population of tulpa.im or similar places. And of course, other than the people who cyber a lot, there's a high amount of host-tulpa relationships.

My advice to you in this article is the same as it was on IRC. The way it's written won't really help anyone, and it won't help anyone until you extend the advice to useful things about meditation, activities with your tulpa other than sex, and a warning to not let sex be the sole thing in your tulpa's life. As of now, it still reads like "sex is great, you should try it". Also, I'm not sure if I agree with your "it's important to get good at IRC roleplaying", most people seem to be able to do without.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

I already had the nice people at #tuppers tell me how I should sex mine, a lot. It's not for everyone. This article may encourage those who are otherwise unsure on the subject, but I wouldn't say it necessarily provides well-rounded information on the topic. Doesn't really give advice to those who don't want to have sexual relationships. But otherwise I guess it's a reassurance to those who were looking for the OK. And considering how many people are afraid to give their tulpa a form in the first place, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of those.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Doesn't really give advice to those who don't want to have sexual relationships.

I didn't know anyone that casual existed.

Hot tupper orgies all day bra!

We are all mad here

Bro I told you I've been to #tuppers, I got all the "sex your tuppers ery day frt" I needed, thanks.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Bro I told you I've been to #tuppers, I got all the "sex your tuppers ery day frt" I needed, thanks.

Unless you have three imaginary dicks in you at all times, you are not doing it right

We are all mad here