Wonderland Question

Tsuki

It depends. Some would say no, some would say yes.

Really, it depends on you and your tulpa. If you want him to be in your wonderland when you're not with him (and if he wants to be there as well) then that's where he'll be. I've heard of a few hosts/tulpas who have this type of situation. On the other hand, even if you do have a wonderland, they might not go there. At least one person on this site has that type of situation, and they described it as their tulpa not existing when they aren't being paid attention to (though neither tulpas nor host mind that arrangement.) Still, other people don't have a tulpa.

In my own experience, my wonderland is not very developed. I feel like it's just a place I made in my mind that is purely symbolic, but not actually functional. In other words, we are only there when we want to be there. If I'm not paying attention to my tulpas, they either go there or fade into the background of my mind.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Sometimes the tulpa will work in the wonderland when your gone, and sometimes they wont. I could come back to the wonderland and find a new house sitting there full of weird tulpa stuff. Sometimes when I came back into the wonderland and seen nothing changed and ask the tulpa 'what have you done today' and she would say nothing, because she wasn't in the wonderland. I assume if they aren't in the wonderland they are watching what you do through your eyes so they can learn our world more.

Troy: For us, we are always in the mindscape unless we choose to visit an "alternate world" or some such other place in the headscape. It is an important element of our system.

For some tulpa, they go inactive when they are not with their host, and for some, they simply do not have or need a wonderland. It varies from system to system. He might still be there, he might not.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

When Felix or myself feels like being alone, then I go to our wonderland alone. I'd say it's my one home, and his house is the other.

Greets,

Rina

The answer to this question literally depends on who your asking, like many other tulpa questions. For me and AA, she goes in the wonderland usually I'm meditating and when it would be hard if not impossible to project her into the world (ie in a car full of people). Whenever I'm not visualizing AA he might be in wonderland... or not. Sometimes when I'm not paying attention (aka if I'm not visualizing him) if I look he'll be around in real life, if he's not I can look in wonderland and he might be around in there somewhere.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Up to you. I subscribe to the "Your wonderland is just a place that you visualize you/your tulpas at consistently" idea. My tulpas also aren't active when not, well, active. Up to you, just like whether your tulpas sleep and such. Whatever seems right to you.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

The answer to this question literally depends on who your asking, like many other tulpa questions. For me and AA, she goes in the wonderland usually I'm meditating and when it would be hard if not impossible to project her into the world (ie in a car full of people). Whenever I'm not visualizing AA he might be in wonderland... or not. Sometimes when I'm not paying attention (aka if I'm not visualizing him) if I look he'll be around in real life, if he's not I can look in wonderland and he might be around in there somewhere.

It's similar for Esterina and me.

Up until today, she was just always "there". That's one of the weird parts about us at least as far as I can tell - it seems it's normally the host projecting the tulpa into their own real world vision and stuff, but for us, it's actually her who does that.

There were even multiple occasions when I was plain and simply surprised by her being somewhere, like the first time I truly "met" her like that - I walked into the kitchen to see her sit at the table.

So yeah, she just sticks around, usually. Even today, when there was a bunch of people in the kitchen because some family members came to visit, she was still there; again, I didn't have to concentrate on her for her to be there, BUT, and that's the big "but", I feel like it still sort of puts mental strain on me as if I did.

So today we decided that we'd do "passive mode" whenever I'm just in my room (this room) with her.

She goes "into the back of my head", meaning she isn't around visually, I don't hear her mind-voice from a certain direction and I don't notice sounds she makes without actually trying to listen either, usually.

Another upside to this, aside from lack of mental strain due to her being around "for real" almost twenty-four seven, is that it's somehow easier for us to talk when she's "in the back of my head".

About as easy as in our wonderland.

And whenever she's not there at all for me to instantly find around the room or to instantly get her attention, she's in our wonderland on her own.

She always tells me when she leaves, tho.

But yeah! Just sharing our own experiences here.

It seems that's what the thread is about, getting opinions and personal experiences.

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

Maybe for you maybe.

Not in my case no. The wonderland is not some place or plane that Melian exists in when I am not thinking of her or when she is not "present" in my mind. When Melian is not active, it simply means the part of my mind that is associated with her is not active. The wonderland is part of Melian and a form of day dream imagination.

Lots of other people will give you a much different answer I think. I don't think you can give a single answer to this question. The relationships between tulpas and hosts and wonderlands vary so much between different systems.

Guest Anonymous

Maybe for you maybe.

Not in my case no. The wonderland is not some place or plane that Melian exists in when I am not thinking of her or when she is not "present" in my mind. When Melian is not active, it simply means the part of my mind that is associated with her is not active. The wonderland is part of Melian and a form of day dream imagination.

Lots of other people will give you a much different answer I think. I don't think you can give a single answer to this question. The relationships between tulpas and hosts and wonderlands vary so much between different systems.

That.

A thousand times. We can share personal experiences here, but they should be understood with the above in mind.

Greets,

AG