Let's show our Wonderlands.

AracnidsGrip/Rick

Hey people. It's been a long time since I posted some thread. So. Here it comes. How does your Wonderland look like? Mine's cold, gloomy, silent as you can see in the picture xD. I wonder where do your tulpae live or spend time with you. So. If you have, post an image of your Wonderland, if you want. XD

~L. ♠️

image.jpg.816dd5893008b684ae64cc1b6b40af9d.jpg

Guest Anonymous

That is a wicked looking wonderland!

Great thread idea! I love it! I am attaching a drawing of Melian's dreamscape mansion. This is the most immutable part of her wonderland. The inside of the house is much bigger than the outside had has many rooms. The house has an entrance hall with a grand staircase, a library, a feast hall, a living room, a Roman Bath, a movie theater, and ice cream parlor, a giant garage, a weapons arsenal, a computer room, many bedrooms and a cellar and an attic. I will attach images of Melian's movie theater and her Magictron3000 Dreamscape Matrix Computer as well. :-)

323x317http://pre02.deviantart.net/6b56/th/pre/i/2014/013/0/e/dreamscape_mansion__mistwood_manor_more_dreamy_by_melianofmist-d724tzv.jpg[/img] 323x249http://pre00.deviantart.net/f0c1/th/pre/i/2014/173/d/2/melian_s_theater_by_melianofmist-d7njc2t.jpg[/img] 338x380http://pre04.deviantart.net/66e0/th/pre/i/2013/288/7/6/melian_and_her_dreamscape_matrix_computer_by_melianofmist-d6qkpo6.jpg[/img]

It used to be beautiful, sunny, warm and full of life when I was a kid. Then I grew up and forgot about it, and became how it is xD. But it's a nice place to be! At least at the girls' apartment (the forest in which Hades lives is really creepy. Trees are black, the grass is dark gray and it's as silent as a graveyard D: ). And yours is a really beautiful Wonderland, dude!!! I'm sure it's a very beautiful place to be!!! XD

~L. ♠️

OMG I LOVE YOUR WONDERLAND!!!!!! I would love going there and having some fun time x3

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

Guest Anonymous

It used to be beautiful, sunny, warm and full of life when I was a kid. Then I grew up and forgot about it, and became how it is xD. But it's a nice place to be! At least at the girls' apartment (the forest in which Hades lives is really creepy. Trees are black, the grass is dark gray and it's as silent as a graveyard D: ). And yours is a really beautiful Wonderland, dude!!! I'm sure it's a very beautiful place to be!!! XD

~L. ♠️

It sounds very interesting though!

OMG I LOVE YOUR WONDERLAND!!!!!! I would love going there and having some fun time x3

My wonderland is endless and very changing. The mansion is the only part that never changes or changes very little. It was actually a house that was the setting for many recurring dreams for Davie, so it made sense I would live in it. It is actually haunted. I live in the safer areas with less ghosts and ghouls.

I love my bedroom. It has a four poster bed with a canopy, a big fire place and my teddy bears and stuff. I like all of my house. My magic feast hall is pretty cool too!

It would be so fun to have you over as a visitor! Out back I have an ice skating rink and a swimming pond and creek of magic silver water and a waterfall! My house is in the forest.

My wonderland is endless and very changing. The mansion is the only part that never changes or changes very little. It was actually a house that was the setting for many recurring dreams for Davie, so it made sense I would live in it. It is actually haunted. I live in the safer areas with less ghosts and ghouls.

I love my bedroom. It has a four poster bed with a canopy, a big fire place and my teddy bears and stuff. I like all of my house. My magic feast hall is pretty cool too!

It would be so fun to have you over as a visitor! Out back I have an ice skating rink and a swimming pond and creek of magic silver water and a waterfall! My house is in the forest.

Jajajaja I would love going there x3 we would have such a great time x3 A waterfall!?!?!? That's awesome Mel!!!! You have the perfect room and house x3 I just live in a black building. Well, the girls do. I spend most of my time with L. In fact. Do you see a black building in the image that's at the left of the bigger one? We (the girls and me in ocassions) live five floors down the roof xD. We would love visiting your awesome house... I'm sure we would have a great time together!!!

Sorry We a little problem up there in answering and we accidentally posted Mel's text as ours... Sorry again! Jejejeje ????

~L. ♠️

The last ? Are emojis laughing btw in case your device can't read them though...

~L. ♠️

image.jpg.bc8fbc57a70f1ee22344536b3b4b3bac.jpg

We live on a moon (Calrysia) of our main planet (Perseus), in an extremely cosy wood cabin surrounded by a gorgeous garden. Farther off, there are mountains and forests in view and we've made friends with the native dragons (flying through the mountains at twilight is an incredible experience!)

tumblr_nxcg2tojkb1u3nb1oo1_r2_540.jpg

The interior (downstairs)

The kitchen is a bit off, it's a lot cosier in the Mindscape!

tumblr_inline_nqt6306xlI1t4acp5_540.jpg

Exterior of the Cabin

tumblr_inline_nqt64jl5MI1t4acp5_540.jpg

The Gardens

tumblr_nk3maon1v91s2rrw7o2_540.jpg

tumblr_nk3maon1v91s2rrw7o8_540.jpg

tumblr_nk3maon1v91s2rrw7o10_540.jpg

tumblr_nk3maon1v91s2rrw7o6_540.jpg

tumblr_nk3maon1v91s2rrw7o3_540.jpg

Mountains and Forests :) It's a very beautiful place!

Imagination should be used, not to escape reality but to create it.

Guest Anonymous

@AracnidsGrip/Ric

No worries about the posting issues. You could fix it if you edit your post by placing this --> quote='Mistgod' pid='138852' dateline='1446695615' between brackets at the top of the quote of Melian.

You got five floors! Post apocalyptic condo! LOL

@MagicaCat

That is a gorgeous wonderland!

I'm also living in some sort of dystopian wasteland with Eva. Pretty quiet though. Perhaps all these dystopian wonderlands need a lot of NPCs to make them feel more natural. Not gonna lie, things aren't that great with so few entities in a world.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033