Are you a lurker who visits the forum but rarely writes?

Guest Anonymous

Are you a lurker who visits the forum but rarely writes?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a lurker who visits the forum but rarely writes?

• Yes, I totally lurk and rarely write. :-)
    • I am not a lurker really. I write fairly often.
    • I sometimes lurk and sometimes get more active and write.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if so many people lurk recently because they're afraid of being ridiculed by Yuki, Jake & CO. I don't lurk, but with the hostilities I've recently received, I might just start.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I'm wondering if so many people lurk recently because they're afraid of being ridiculed by Yuki, Jake & CO. I don't lurk, but with the hostilities I've recently received, I might just start.

Please, don't start this. I'm so glad the Mistgod-problem thread was finally closed, can everyone just stop talking about others? :c

BTT:

I've been lurking for over a year and recently started to be a little more active.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Do you really feel the need to bring this up in every thread possible? I think it would be a lot healthier for everyone to just let it rest.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Please come to me personally if you think there's a problem, rather than making a public thing out of it.

I've been a lurker for around two years, I suppose, never posted too much.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Guest Anonymous

@Yuki,

I would ask all of us to extend each other the same exact courtesy. Let's move on then!

@Everyone

I am asking myself why am I giving in and punishing myself by lurking and adding to the inactivity of the forum? Brassow, not you too! NO, let's not hide and lurk. Let's write! Let's write what we want on the Lounge and the rest of the board.

I am not saying I won't think about what I am posting and work to improve things, but leaving isn't the solution I thought would be necessarily. It is more like the worst possible idea. I am not good at self bans. I keep trying it as a fix of some sort and I just can't stick with it. I am not a lurker, I am a writer and I want to interact.

I am going to do that.