The Spectrum's Scribbles

FadingSpectrum

Troy: This forum section is very, very dead. Here. Have pictures of us; we have taken the liberty of moving them from Fade's Deviantart. We can paste whatever she draws into this if we want.

They are silly chibi pictures, but still.

Fade: And, I don't really have wings. In real life. I just like having them in the mindscape. Also, I'm updating to Paint Sai, so maybe we'll see some improvement soon. <3

Fade_Chibi.png <--- Fade

Medea_Chibi.png <---Medea

Twins_Chibis.png <--- Euryale & Stethen

Jamie_Chibi.png <--- Jamie

Olive_Chibi.png <--- Olive

Drewbie_Chibi.png <---Drewbie

Demetrius_Chibi.png <--- Demetrius

Najere_Chibi.png <--- Najere

Troy_Chibi.png <--- Troy

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

These are lovely. I particularly like Troy’s design. Something in his expression reminds me of my tulpa. You are very talented!

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

Guest Anonymous

These are fantastic! They look great on the Tulpa Info background! Gorgeous colors and the chibis are so creative and adorable!

EDIT: You so have inspired Melian and I to keep posting art on the art forum right along with you guys! Awesome!

Fade: Thanks guys. ^^' I've added shading to some of the ones on my dA. Seems to be an improvement. Glad to have inspired you, Mist!

Troy: A lot of people like the one of me. Something about my general cynical nature finally was captured correctly. Perhaps Fade is improving after all.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.