Kusihuora & Eira

Kusihuora

Also the prism in the guide section is a great thing.

I understand the proccess of using the prism but would someone please explain to me how it works and how it helps you determine whether or not you are puppeting?

Name: To be determined

Form: Human

Method: Hybrid

Time: 4.5 hours

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck fuck fuck

Anyway, something just got me very concerned. Luckily I don't masturbate that often, but now that I did maybe first time in one week I started getting some sort of... idk, interested/excited feelings from Eira. Like really warm feeling in my forehead that moved back and forth. Can't I block the tulpa away from activities such as that? I have no interest in having tulpa for anything like that. Hope I'm not reading too much into this but I do admit that I am concerned.

PS. looks like posts from today has been erased during that hassle with moving servers.

very nervous frenchman.jpg

1942023011_Verynervousfrenchman.png.874d7f69d297a00a07ec87c0e4db6156.png

Pää määrää määränpään

You share a physical body so blocking something like that would be pretty difficult and even then maybe they only pretended not to know if it made you feel better. If you really don't want to do things like that with them, it's not like they can force you. But well yeah, sharing senses and all, it sounds like pretty normal for someone to get excited. The relationship between you and your tulpa is much different from you and another human. Something like this between humans would be very sexual, but tulpas know everything about you. Everything. And they understand. It's not like you can decide to just eject them from your body while you fap like you could throw out another person from your room. And I suppose they have their urges and feelings too and not letting them experience something through you would be kind of a jerk thing to do. Sure, they're another person and it can be weird, but they're different from the people around you. They're much more connected to you.

I suppose you could tell her not to make her presence known when you do it or tell her not to watch, whatever makes you feel comfortable. Or do something to block her from sensing for now, until you're okay with it. It works if you believe in it, I suppose, but I wouldn't block it completely forever because again, it's kind of like depriving them of something that's normal and human. I wouldn't think or worry about it too much if I were you, worrying too much probably just leads into you thinking about her much more while fapping and would probably make things awkward for you.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Alright, thanks for yet another great answer Sands.

Well. This day has been good. I've actually started getting shit done after starting our project. Boosted by sertralin, though, but this has helped me a lot. I've been going for long cyclings daily for three days now, and sometimes I feel her on the back"seat" of my bicycle. Otherwise half of me is riding and another half is in our wonderland talking to Eira. It's wonderful, I feel fucking happy. Went to this medieval graveyard and jazz festivals today, saw a lot of people and had good time sitting by the river and drinking cold beer. I feel alive for the first time in few years.

Pää määrää määränpään

Okay.

I am considering on starting doing a bit more visualization, along with traits which I've been doing for a couple of weeks. Not much else to report, getting more and more emotional responces, headaches passed, been excersising erryday.

I'll be gone for a couple of days day after tomorrow btw, going to go to sweden to replenish supplies of beer, snuff and cigarettes.

Also did this extremely high quality painting about Eira. Took me something like a bit over 9000 hours at photoshop.

Matejko.jpg.b684a73a45212b33cedaddf1ba0912c5.jpg

Eira-chan.thumb.png.7246826c9f962c6ab82eb00edf32d450.png

Pää määrää määränpään

link are you a lion

stop being a lion link

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

For some weird, itchy feeling I have a sense you're Finnish. No clue why though.

Mutta, ainahan voi nimetä itsensä PerseHelvettiSaatanaVittuPerkeleKusiHuoraksi.

And good luck with Eira by the way.

Name: Dante

Form: Toa Mata Nui, a Bionicle(Amadeus made a sketch of him, kudos!)

Stage: Narration, posession

Being original since July 2012.

Ach, fucking shit. I just had the most awesome forcing session ever, and I can't upload the photos I took because they are >too large

Can't upload them anywere either I guess since my cellphone seems to think USB cable can only be used as charger.

Such is life when you are not computer literate. Not cellphone literate. Should just stick to books.

Well anyway, I just returned from 10 kilometers of walking, jogging and dragging myself in the middle of forest. When I got to my goal, an old, abandoned skyjump tower, I was half dead and out of cigarettes and water. Still, I climbed up there and witnessed the last bright red rays of light above trees and quite large town nearby.

Well, I sat down to the tower, found a runaway cigarette from my pocket to my great joy and started forcing. This was the first time I actually got to speak to Eira out loud, and I immediately felt us getting closer. It was awesome, but it was getting dark now, and I still had 5 kilometers of walking in forest ahead of me.

And, if you are a guy with wild imagination like me, jogging alone in dark nordic forest with no people around and after sundown you start to see dark shapes moving behind every single tree, and remembering shitty creepy pastas you thought you had forgotten.

Needless to say I got back home faster than I had gotten in my goal. But hah, I'm very satisfied now. One more session and then off to bed.

link are you a lion

stop being a lion link

No.png

For some weird, itchy feeling I have a sense you're Finnish. No clue why though.

Mutta, ainahan voi nimetä itsensä PerseHelvettiSaatanaVittuPerkeleKusiHuoraksi.

And good luck with Eira by the way.

Hm, mistähän johtuu. Minä kun ajattelin että Kusihuora olisi sopivan kansainvälinen ja huomaamaton. Saatana.

Ja kiitosta!

Pää määrää määränpään

http://imgur.com/h47Ct

Right, so I got over my computer illiteracy and uploaded the pic from the place I forced at yesterday here.

As for progress report, don't have that much to report. Should I continue to to force traits? Do more visualization? Hm. We've worked on traits for almost two weeks now, and I guess we both know them well. And I want to give Eira room to deviate as much as she wants. Right now I do have an idea of how she looks but I'm not a man to concentrate on details. Like, for example if I think about my best friend's face, I can hardly remember how his nose looks et cetera et cetera.

But yeah. With practice I can manage it. Guess I need to start from little things such as toes/fingers/nose and so on.

Reading Sand's reports through now, they should keep me occupied for another good while now. Also found that I love physical exhaustion. Just ran through this one forest with only one break in between, about 10 minutes of jogging. I'd guess it's not too bad for a guy who's smoked his lungs out for 5 years.

Pää määrää määränpään

Hm, mistähän johtuu. Minä kun ajattelin että Kusihuora olisi sopivan kansainvälinen ja huomaamaton. Saatana.

Ja kiitosta!

onedoesnotsimplygoaroundwithfinnishcusswordsandgounnoticed.jpg

Minne ikinä menetkin, et voi paeta suomalaisia.

Mutta vakavasti, kiva tietää, että teet edistystä Eiran kanssa.

Name: Dante

Form: Toa Mata Nui, a Bionicle(Amadeus made a sketch of him, kudos!)

Stage: Narration, posession

Being original since July 2012.