Kusihuora & Eira

Kusihuora

Näinhän se menee. Varsinkin ylilaudan herttaisia pikku kusipäitä on vaikea paeta. Kaipa autismi on täällä sen verta yleistä että levittäydytään aika laajalle.

Jees, lueskelempa sinunkin edistystä jahka kerkeän.

Pää määrää määränpään

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niin, nämä varsinaisen nuoret ja alikypsät herrasmiehet, jotka ovat kehittäneet mieltymyksen Euroshopperiin ovat vaikeita välttää minne ikinä meneekin.

Mutta, we are going off topic here, carry on with whatever we were doing.

Name: Dante

Form: Toa Mata Nui, a Bionicle(Amadeus made a sketch of him, kudos!)

Stage: Narration, posession

Being original since July 2012.

Alright, wouldn't want to rape anyone eyes with fenno-ugric moonspeak.

But well anyway. I just got the best idea considering my progress from Sands' journal. He used this method to communicate with his tulpa, turning the "feeling" of his tulpa from one side to other to answer simple yes/no-questions. In his case the feeling was headache, in mine it's this strange warm feeling of pressure. So, I explained this to Eira and then asked her to move the feeling from left to right, and it followed my instructions perfectly. I was still sort of skeptical and I asked, as rude as it was but I could not help myself, if it really was Eira. I got a faint feeling on the right side of my skull. I asked again, and the feeling got stronger. Like she was shouting "YES YOU CUNT, IT'S ME"

Damn, Sands, I'd suck your dick for this.

Dat wordfilter. You get the idea.

Pää määrää määränpään

ES??? :DDD ebin plis suk my benis t. spördö

I heard some worries about visualization. I doubt you have it that much worse than me when it comes to people, I am almost face blind in the sense that I at least can't remember them at all and it is impossible for me to tell who someone is if I meet them where I normally don't or if they have changed their style. There are reasons why I don't watch movies if many of the main characters have similar clothes and hairstyles. Yes I'm sure there is a reason for this sob story, just wait for it.

I like to doodle and not being able to remember how faces look is a problem, I know what a face is and there's like a nose and stuff but how everything looked, I couldn't remember. But practice helps and oh boy does it help. I might not be able to remember faces of people still, but I know how a face is supposed to look like now, so there is always hope. Unless you really have something very wrong with your brain. My tulpa's face I know better than anyone else's, better than my own. I also have liked to do sculpting so actually touching his face early on was very helpful for me, getting the form down and such. He has changed a bit, but now he has more or less stayed the same and I can recall how he looks easily. So I guess there is hope for those who normally don't focus on faces that much.

Of course when it comes to you and touching naked lolis, it would probably distract you. You know what I mean, you pervert. There is nothing hot about learning anatomy or tracing your fingers along that shapely, smooth butt.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

You do not browse a certain german imageboard do you? Or have they started spreading it at 4chan too? Damn.

Yeah exactly. I always concentrate on people's faces as a whole. But yeah, I'll practice.

And Eira is not a loli ;_;

And I'm not a pervert ;_;

Pää määrää määränpään

I don't speak a word of German so I hope not.

Study faces, imagine everything about Eira's face. You can focus on one part at a time and then see how everything looks together. It's not like human faces are as simple as a face shape, mouth, nose and eyes slapped together, heh. Perhaps those drawing guides would help too, not kawaii animu uguu shit unless you're going for that style instead of something more realistic. And pictures or real faces are always great to look at. You can look at how everything goes and see what kind of features look neat. Studying anatomy is also a great idea, I've never had a problem with weird shifting proportions when forcing which some people have talked about and I do fucking love studying anatomy.

Yes she is.

Yes you are.

Do you want her to call you onii-chan?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Yes, I definitely want something realistic. I've been starting from the shape of skull, which is surprisingly hard. Yeah, also got to check some hairstyles and such. I might take a look at anatomy but I sort of have pretty clear idea about her body.

No mang, more like 17-18-year old. I could not relate with a loli, heh.

Okay okay, that I admit.

Well I don't have anything against that >:33 But no.

Pää määrää määränpään

Look at enough pictures of attractive naked female bodies

Get interested in anatomy, not tits

advicesands.png

Okay okay, what if. What if I start calling her loli until your brain connects her with a loli and she becomes the little sister whose hips move on her own?

I'm not sure if this works when I'm not forcing you to think about her with a penis or something. Man I suck at this.

Our brain is surprisingly good at humans and telling what looks wrong and makes up things you don't even think about. It's not like I ever forced my tulpa teeth but I can stick my fingers in his mouth and lo and behold, teeth and tongue. I'm happy I have a tulpa who doesn't seem to mind me suddenly stick my fingers in his mouth. It happens.

I'm okay with that.

She can be a little sister for all I care but I'd rather keep her age safely around legal bondaries, because of reasons.

female_body_shape.jpg.da35ef6a330e755f32c3fd8908b49766.jpg

Pää määrää määränpään

Oh man see how far down our ribs actually go? And look at those collar bones connecting to our shoulder oh yes that's what I like. And our belly buttons are more or less one hand's length up from our crotch. Anatomy yes.