Kusihuora & Eira

Kusihuora

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Feels like I'm not making enough progress. In other words I just am not working hard enough. All I do is procrastinate. Damn internet addiction is taking it's toll on me. At least I did those anatomy studies and doodlings Sands suggested. I think I got her body and face somehow together. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

Pää määrää määränpään

Did I hear anatomy? I fucking love anatomy.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Yeah, I did some of that at the ferry. Hardest part was ignoring landwhales and concentrating on finns, swedes, and japs. But it felt good man. I do love anatomy.

Pää määrää määränpään

>implying they all weren't landwhales. Implying we all aren't landwhales

Now you will never find bodies attractive ever again. Because on man you see how gravity affects those tits and look at how they connect to the body so cool.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

It's only a matter of time before your tupper is completely made out of dicks.

No sands noooo

Well fuck, not a single decent forcing sessions today. Got to get my shit together by tomorrow.

Things worth mentioning: Turned our wonderland into a small cabin now, as a working place. Possible change made by Eira; when I thought that place and closed my eyes for a moment I saw her walking from behind bookshelf with a coffee cup in her hand, and there was a small kitchen-part I didn't remember thinking at all. Got to do some experiments, like that prism thing, even if they'd piss her off. I need to get a bit of motivation boost.

It's a rocky road for a guy who's attention span has been trained for years to 1 hour of anime and 1 hour of vidya-cycle, but I'll see this through.

Pää määrää määränpään

>being an obnoxious pothead scum and tulpaforcing at the same time.

>Sweden

>Yes

That really did pay off. I've got her eyes and eyebrows pretty much visualized, also the figure of her head. Looking forward to a good day of forcing.

Also, I'm pretty much convinced that Eira is sentient. Did that prism experiment, and only concentrated on the weather, and no matter how hard I only thought about the prism and the weather she kept flinging them away. So yeah, that's not parroting. I'm extremely happy right now. Also found this awesome chair that is a perfect position to force. Bed is pretty hazardous because I have this thing that I fall asleep in 5 minutes when I don't want to, and it takes me three hours to get to sleep when I want to.

But well, have a nice day everyone. I have a feeling today will be great.

Pää määrää määränpään