Useful information and Tulpa.info

TheCrawlingCreepypasta

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Seriously Jake?

What are you accomplishing

what is being helped

what good are your arguments going to do for a dying forum

making a tulpa shouldn't be a trial-by-fire where you have to scrounge bits and pieces of information from page 175 of General Discussion, what the heck is wrong with collecting the more interesting and insightful threads in an easy to access place for newbies who imminently will get bored or misled along the way? This "Collection of useful threads" idea is LITERALLY WHAT A FAQ IS OHMYGOD no one said anything about "Mistgod's personal favorite threads that are only interesting to him", we'd be agreeing on them as a community maybe? Or maybe natural selection and whoever's thread was the most well-made and useful would naturally be the most active.. Like my "Ask Thread" that was like ten times more active than any other Ask thread

I've been awake for a long time and dealt with a lot of crap so my tolerance level is "I forgot how" at the moment but please try and be at least a little productive in your posts, yours posts in this thread are almost hard to take seriously with how flawed they are

like, you're telling someone to go read a dictionary as opposed to learning vocabulary from a teacher because who the heck is that person experienced with the english language to tell you what words are useful you should be free to find those useful words on your own in the massive walls of text already existing holy crap I'm going to stop typing now

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

This favorite stuff list is definitely going to happen. We can include links to outside resources we like too even. :-) Even tulpa related movies and thing like that! It will be fun and interesting. We have already done some of that in our posts and threads but never in a little more organized way.

Lumi, I did mean personal list of favorite useful threads that can be shared on the forum btw. It wouldn't be an official anything, just an OP with my list of favorite useful threads.

There can also be an official group one in the Resources of course, like a formal index of archived data agreed on by the mods.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Seriously Jake?

What are you accomplishing

what is being helped

what good are your arguments going to do for a dying forum

making a tulpa shouldn't be a trial-by-fire where you have to scrounge bits and pieces of information from page 175 of General Discussion, what the heck is wrong with collecting the more interesting and insightful threads in an easy to access place for newbies who imminently will get bored or misled along the way? This "Collection of useful threads" idea is LITERALLY WHAT A FAQ IS OHMYGOD no one said anything about "Mistgod's personal favorite threads that are only interesting to him", we'd be agreeing on them as a community maybe? Or maybe natural selection and whoever's thread was the most well-made and useful would naturally be the most active.. Like my "Ask Thread" that was like ten times more active than any other Ask thread

I've been awake for a long time and dealt with a lot of crap so my tolerance level is "I forgot how" at the moment but please try and be at least a little productive in your posts, yours posts in this thread are almost hard to take seriously with how flawed they are

like, you're telling someone to go read a dictionary as opposed to learning vocabulary from a teacher because who the heck is that person experienced with the english language to tell you what words are useful you should be free to find those useful words on your own in the massive walls of text already existing holy crap I'm going to stop typing now

1. Im not going to take your post serously because you have already said in other threads that you will blindly defend Mistgod and you are one of Mistgods group of harassers.

2. Mistgod has already displayed a less than complete understanding of the typical tulpa making experience so if anyone WAS going to make this list, it shouldnt be him.

3. Mistgod isnt some authority on tulpas in the same way an English teacher is an authority on language. In fact he has shown himself to be quite the brainless dunce.

4. Directing newbies to threads is just going to make sure that old threads get pushed to the top and newer threads get ignored because people are lazy and just going though the reccomended reading list

This favorite stuff list is definitely going to happen. We can include links to outside resources we like too even. :-) Even tulpa related movies and thing like that! It will be fun and interesting. We have already done some of that in our posts and threads but never in a little more organized way.

Lumi, I did mean personal list of favorite useful threads that can be shared on the forum btw.

There can also be a group one in the Resources of course, like a formal index of archived data.

Good job, dont ask anyone outside your circle of friends or the community at large, just go ahead and do it anyway.

Welcome to Mistgod.info

We are all mad here

[Jake, what are you adding to this site? All you seem to do is bitch about Mistgod. And yeah there's plenty of things he says that we disagree with completely, but the point is to step in and offer different opinions.]

[You talk about how the early days were so much better and throw out the gross word 'oldfag' to prove you're from the cool 4chan crowd, but we don't exactly see your contributions to the science of tulpae. What do you have to offer newbies except bitterness and a superiority complex?]

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

1. Im not going to take your post serously because you have already said in other threads that you will blindly defend Mistgod and you are one of Mistgods group of harassers.

>none of your points are valid because you agree with someone I disagree with

gr8/b8, you are literally the best unintentional troll I've met in all my years on the internet. And I've been reading Youtube comments for seven.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

oh gods.. I'm outta this one. I didn't want more of this, I just want to respond to the thread.

Jeebus, I just wanted people's opinions on expanding the site for newbs, and it turned into an all out assault against Mistgod.

Ya know Jake, maybe the good old days would come back to everyone if you and other toxic people would just show some signs of maturity and not attack someone for saying their opinion. Maybe they'd come back if you were a little kinder towards anyone who disagrees with you, maybe they'd come back if you showed a little tolerance, maybe they'd come back if you learned some respect around your elders. Mistgod (on this thread) said nothing offensive, rude, etc., yet you attack him as if he did. Really, its a wonder you haven't been banned, yet Mistgod banned himself more times now than i've seen the LOLflash advertisement on the bottom of a page.

Also Mistgod, your planned thread is more-or-less what I was referring to before Jake turned this thread into a warzone. Streamlining knowledge so the majority can more efficiently learn is always wonderful.

Guest Anonymous

I am leaving, Jake and others got what they wanted after a whole day of this. The good old days of Tulpa Info are sure to return after I go. No doubt about it, it will instantly be totally amazing. I will not be making any useful lists for anyone's benefit though. I am so sorry. Tulpaville will be better without me apparently. Thank Jake for the good work in getting me to leave and be ready for him to fill in with some great effort to help out new people and make this a better place. He can do it better than I.

(EDIT: 9/30/2016 I never left, instead Jake stop participating on the forum and hasn't for months.)