The Mistgod Problem

Deleted

Long post

Thanks for clearing that up, it makes a lot more sense that way. (Still in my eyes the forum is the forum, and the IRC is the IRC. These vet activities here for that cause shouldn't have started in the first place.)

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Judging someone on the basis of IRC behaviour seems a little unfair. Granted #tulpa.info can occasionally be good, but the affiliated #tulpa.lounge is one of the most toxic channels i've seen. It seems like a bunch of twelve-year-olds screaming "faggot" at each other everytime we pull it open. If those are our much-vaunted veterans and founders, we could leave them in the past and move on.]

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Guest Anonymous

@Everyone on this forum

I want to point out that every time I try to move past the past behavior on the IRC (long past), it gets brought up again in one of my threads in the forum. I think most of this is being propagated again and again, not by me, but by others such as Yuki, ThunderClap and Jake, you have made it a mission apparently.

I already have a month long self ban in place on the IRC chat at the moment and plan to never return there. I have made efforts to change, as Lumi has pointed out and others have. There is this small group of determined haters that refuses to back off. It is as exasperating to me as it is others. I have tried to ask Jake to stop repeatedly today and tried not to match his drama with my own. I even asked the other members not to propagate it.

I have tried to stop the hate on me and the attacks by asking the forum itself to give me a chance. I asked people to please not attack me personally in the middle of the forum but to approach me in PMs or approach the mods. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-a-polite-request-to-my-fellow-members If you read it you can see I am sincere in wanting it all to end. But it keeps being brought up again and again and again and again.

I am not the one doing this anymore!

@Sock

I have tremendous respect for you and I do understand why you are calling for me to be banned. But I did not start this latest thing. I have tried all day to stop it, asking Jake to back off and others to leave it be. I just wanted to spend my day on Tulpa Info and have interesting discussions with people.

This was just five days ago:

I know I write a lot. I do seek attention to what I write, just like anyone else. I enjoy interacting on this forum and spawning discussion. It is a discussion forum.

Please do not derail my threads by going off the topic of the OP and repeatedly calling me an attention seeker or complaining about my personality or past history. Even if it may be true, it is disruptive to the threads. Most of my threads are valid, legitimate and promote interesting discussion.

Please if you have an issue, send me a polite PM, or contact a moderator. I am asking politely that people refrain from Mistgon-Melian bashing in the middle of my threads. I know I am an egotistical "attention seeker." No need to keep repeating it or to automatically discount everything I write as illegitimate shit posting.

The negative comments are unreasonably frequent now and it is the main reason why I initially decided to do a self ban on my Mistgod-Melian account. I am glad I did that now, but for different reasons than what originally prompted it.

There are many in this forum who value my input and writing and have said so. Please give them some respect in being able to respond to my threads in an intelligent and reasonable manner without the interruptions and "we hate Mistgod" clutter.

Thank you. I love Tulpa Info, and you guys rock and roll.

Signed,

Mistgod, (extraordinary wizard and fancy snowflake)

I have never once brought up any behavior on the IRC. I have only ever criticised you on your behavior on the forums.

The reason you get hate from me is nothing to do with past behaviors. Its what you are currently doing thats the problem.

We are all mad here

Guest Anonymous

What have I done that is so horrid on the forums? Jake I am not following you then. Lumi already shot down pretty much everything you have mentioned as inaccurate and unfair. So.. what is your issue with me? YOU are making the drama today and ruining threads and cluttering up the forum, not me. I am asking you again. Just ignore me and leave me alone. Problem solved for you.

What have I done that is so horrid on the forums? Jake I am not following you then. Lumi already shot down pretty much everything you have mentioned as inaccurate and unfair. So.. what is your issue with me? YOU are making the drama today and ruining threads and cluttering up the forum, not me. I am asking you again. Just ignore me and leave me alone. Problem solved for you.

Do you honestly have some form of short term memory loss? Are you so short on self awareness that you dont see what the problem is?

You are like one of those cartoon charcters that is written to be stupid. The ones that go though life grinning like a moron while they cause bad things to happen to those around them.

In the past few days alone you have tried bumping threads from 2012, continue to blogpost, think creating a list of threads you approve of is a useful idea and have contiuned to be hostile to those who dont share your views.

And no, I am not just ignoring you and letting you run rampant in the same way you wouldnt ignore a chimp thats gotten into your living room. I want a resolution to this problem because at this rate the community is always going to be split in half. Its only gotten to this point because people are too happy to ignore the problem.

We are all mad here

It's gotten to this point because half of us don't see a problem.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

So you don't like my posts. Big deal. Just don't read them. Besides I already admitted the necroposting didn't work. I wasn't the only one to come up with the idea to try it. It flopped and then I gave up the idea. It's not like I have been doing that every day. I am not hostile to anyone who disapproves of my ideas, that is false. Yeah today you got butt hurt because I didn't defer to you. Then you make it your mission to attack me personally. You are acting like a complete dick with little justification other than your superior attitude.

So you don't like my posts. Big deal. Just don't read them. Besides I already admitted the necroposting didn't work. I wasn't the only one to come up with the idea to try it. It flopped and then I gave up the idea. It's not like I have been doing that every day. I am not hostile to anyone who disapproves of my ideas, that is false. Yeah today you got butt hurt because I didn't defer to you. Then you make it your mission to attack me personally. You are acting like a complete dick with little justification other than your superior attitude.

I never asked you to defer to me. This is another problem you have, you make up motivations for people and accuse them of things they clearly havent done. You assume everyone who disagrees with you just has a superiority complex.

Also its rich for you to call me a dick.

We are all mad here

Guest Anonymous

I didn't call you a dick, I said you are acting like a complete dick to me. I wish you would stop.