The Mistgod Problem

Deleted

Guest Anonymous

I still say I wish I could meet some of you in person, away from this fucking internet venue. I would like to have a beer with any of you and talk face to face about my thoughtform Melian, and about tulpas. It would be a totally different experience. This is not the right place for me.

You know when it was the best? When I was talking with jean-luc on his podcasts. When I could just TALK about everything. I feel so honored he chose to talk to me. That will be my favorite memory of this place.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I didn't mean to neglect you Crescendo. Yours was the most kind hearted, honest, intuitive and from the heart advice and attempt to help yet. You are actually spot on. I need to leave this place for a while or at least back off for my own sake if not also for the sake of others. People don't realize this has been hurting me emotionally. I am obsessed with this forum and you can imagine what it feels like to be so hated but still find it hard to stop coming back. I never wanted that to happen. I just wanted to share Melian. I tried the self ban to fix things and couldn't make it last. I have an obsessive, cumpulsive nature that is hurting me. This has become so dark and negative and I can't seem to get away from it. I just want people to stop hating me.

Thanks for your answer. Tbh, I know exactly how you feel - I'm trying to get away from a place that's emotionally draining as well. And I know how hard it is. But you know, it's getting easier every day and I kinda regret not going months or even years ago.

Leave this forum, Mistgod. For your own sake. Not because people want you to, but because this place doesn't make you happy anymore.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Why do we still not have mod input on this? Do we really just not have mods anymore? Is this why Mistgod goes unpunished?

If they are this slow then new mods need to be hired

We are all mad here

Why do we still not have mod input on this? Do we really just not have mods anymore? Is this why Mistgod goes unpunished?

If they are this slow then new mods need to be hired

If you take a look on the staff list you will see that it is indeed very short. But if it makes you happy: The "favourite threads by melian" thread got locked by the forum admin.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

If you take a look on the staff list you will see that it is indeed very short. But if it makes you happy: The "favourite threads by melian" thread got locked by the forum admin.

If any of this made me happy, I'd be a sociopath. Im not doing this for any personal reason or for glory. Im doing this because I think this drama and people being chased away has gone too far and needs a resolution.

I do agree with the admins reasons for locking the thread however, which are pretty much the same reasons I listed.

We are all mad here

Went about how I thought it would when I left, ie. the opposition making no headway but Mistgod leaving anyway. 'Cus he's uncomfortable with how many people don't like him, despite those that do. Said he might be back eventually but plans on keeping everything in PM if he finds reason to be here.

Kept thinking in those times between sleep cycles last night how silly this whole thing seemed, how pointless all the arguing was. I had to be mostly asleep to see it how Reisen sees it. Mistgod might have been a deterrent to some with his writing about himself, but the true overarching problem is far from gone. It makes me sad.

On an unrelated note, I'm still busy for the next few hours, but then I should be OK again. Except I think I'm going to let my tulpas do some posting for a while because I think they can help more than I can. Biased peacemaking does no good, you guys need truth, not neutral opinions.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Went about how I thought it would when I left, ie. the opposition making no headway but Mistgod leaving anyway. 'Cus he's uncomfortable with how many people don't like him, despite those that do. Said he might be back eventually but plans on keeping everything in PM if he finds reason to be here.

Kept thinking in those times between sleep cycles last night how silly this whole thing seemed, how pointless all the arguing was. I had to be mostly asleep to see it how Reisen sees it. Mistgod might have been a deterrent to some with his writing about himself, but the true overarching problem is far from gone. It makes me sad.

On an unrelated note, I'm still busy for the next few hours, but then I should be OK again. Except I think I'm going to let my tulpas do some posting for a while because I think they can help more than I can. Biased peacemaking does no good, you guys need truth, not neutral opinions.

I honestly think, in some cases, Mistgod is his own worst enemy. I wouldnt mind him if he seemed open to changing his ways but he just doesn't accept any word said against him. He never seemed to be here just for the joy of it. Hes always trying to do something like with the necroposting plan or the list of threads plan to make a name for himself. I wish we could have been friends but he just clashes too much with a large amount of the community and is stopping it from expanding. I just cant look past that.

Ill admit, this wasnt the best outcome. I would much rather he had agreed to change his ways.

Whatever gets the job done I suppose.

We are all mad here

So for everyone wondering where the mods are, I'm here. I view every reported post, and take some action in every case, except in the instances where another mod gets there first. I do not read anywhere near every post on this forum, so if a rule is being broken, I'm relying on people like you to notify me of it.

As far as I can see though, the "Mistgod Problem" is that nobody but Mistgod is really posting. He's our top poster every single day, he's encouraging discussion, and if not for him, the forum would be pretty much dead. Do I want to ban him for being the only one who dares to post? No.

People have other issues with Mistgod. The drama, the attention-seeking, the non-tulpa thoughtform. Ok, fine. That's all true. He's even been banned in the past for it. But we're developing quite a reputation for being the least welcoming tulpa community on the internet, and that's a bigger concern to me.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Why is it our community has become so hostile? Have we lost our sense of purpose because there is little to no progress to be done or explored? It's a bit of a depressing question, really. I personally hope there's some new techniques or problems for the community to solve so we aren't focusing on stuff as petty as this.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033