Pokemon Party

T-Storm

11/24/15

I've been slacking lately, but AA is pushing me to keep doing what I need to do to stay in the game. At first I was doing great meditating every morning and night, writing down dreams, everything I should be doing at the very least. And just like most people after a while I began to stop doing all those things one by one. And when you have no job and no school it's really easy to fall into a lazy streak. And that's exactly what AA is trying to get me to stop.

The wonderland still has the same big city theme but the nature of it is still changing as my imagination does. AA already told me I could be anything I want there, so I'm going over everything I could be. I'm not really gonna say anything else about the wonderland, because it all it is is Kingdom Hearts in a blender just substitute all the Disney worlds for anime. There's probably over 100 soulbonds running around my mind, most I don't pay too much attention to. but it doesn't change the fact they're there.

Basically all day I've been trying to get my mind to run out of gas because for the past few days it's been all over the place, but it still hasn't seemed to slow down. I've been playing xbox and watching anime all day, and AA has quietly been laying around close by. I feel like he's waiting for me to figure out my priorities. And I don't ever know if they'll ever be straight, because they never were since I was a freshman in High School. Then again, I also have loads of energy that I never do anything with. So that might be my problem, or rather adding to my problem.

That and I can barely keep my attention typing this, or anything right now. The only way I can focus is if I play Forza where I'm just driving and chillin. So many uncertainties in life right now it's crazy.

Oh well.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/25/15

This morning as I was penning down whatever tidbit of a dream I remembered I asked AA what day it was, and he said "I don't know, like the 25th." Then I checked my phone and bam, it said November 25, 2015. That was the highlight of my day. Also, that's not the first time my tulpa has actually guessed something right.

I have decided that AA for all intents and purposes is a tulpa, just because it was him alone that decided his own form and personality. And also, from the beginning I raised him as a tulpa, despite me trying to shape him to the way I wanted. The form he has now was 90% his idea.

I do have more than just him living in my mind however, because of my maladaptive daydreamingish tendencies. But all the other guys I consider soulbonds because they are in every sense the fictional character they portray. [This includes Rukia, as far as I know.] I don't know if I said this before here, but I always daydreamed about whatever anime or game I was obsessed with, and I dreamed that the characters were always on point. Back in high school me and my friends would basically make up stories about these anime characters, and if they made them act out of character I would call them out. Surely enough earlier this year when I found out about soulbonds I tried to project some of these guys out in the real world, and I found it virtually effortless to do so. Even outside the context of my daydreams every single one I brought out acted on their own. So I say they're soulbonds.

I can't put a number or a name to each soulbond I have. Most of em' I haven't messed with for years, but I know they're still around.

Might have to do a head count later. In fact we will. And I'm going to work together with T-Storm to build diffrent cities for them to live inside the wonderland. But we need a head count first. Then we can make our dream stage the wonderland.

Sounds very dreamy.

It is. But don't doubt yourself for one second. Just keep doing what you're doing.

For future reference, these were all the things I soulbonded to in my life so far. And this isn't every single thing I ever liked or things that didn't hold my interest much, these are all things that I wanted to be real so much I tried to make them real. So they became real, if only in my head.

2003~: Naruto

2010-:Bleach

2011-:Soul Eater

2014-:One Piece

2016: Fairy Tail HAHAHAHAHA

And that's it. Except AA keeps laughing at me because I'm getting into Fairy Tail. Notice it's not 2016 yet. Anyway, I got different characters from all these places running around in my head, and I'm rounding them up mostly because I think AA actually is meeting a lot of them and wants to give them proper homes. Which is fine, I'm down.

I like how AA is turning out, though. I finally got to get out the house today because I got my car back, and he just randomly starts singing along to the radio, and he tried to help me find stuff in the store... In fact he actually did point me to exactly what I was looking for, which was another surprise. He's beginning to become a lot more spunky if you ask me. Yeah, if I had to describe AA in one word it would be spunky.

Yep, even though I'm slackin' he sure ain't. >:)

(Yes, he told me to type that smiley face.)

And another thing I just noticed, AA changes his clothes whenever he wants, just like he changes his gender whenever he wants. Right now he's wearing a black and white plaid hoodie and some skinny jeans. Interesting.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

I think everyone in my head is lazy today. Might even be just in general. But whatever for now, even though I need to get back to work forcing if I want to get anything done. (Probably not gonna happen)

I have a new lion friend who for all intents and purposes is a daemon (is that how you spell it?). He doesn't have a name so I just call him Mr. Lion. And if you're wondering, I have made a daemon before so this is kind of like another rebirth.

I guess this PR will be for all my headmates, even though only one is a tulpa and this is supposed to be the tulpa forums. But I guess all of them are kinda like tulpas in one way or another. For now I just want to focus on AA, and Mr Lion is always around anyway. One foot in front of the other.

If I can even pick up my foot, because I'm been feeling super lazy and I've been slacking.

Edit: You know I think I quit this forum for now. I come back sometime in 2016 if I feel like it. I don't know why but every time I read through this forum it's like I'm taking whatever morale I have and flushing down the toilet. Plus I have too many things to do with my tulpa, and this forum ain't helping though I'd hate to say it. In fact this along with youtube and the internet in general I feel at the moment is hurting my progress. (Maybe I can try to quit the internet until next year for the sake of my headmates, that would be hard but worth it at the end.) I could put this little bit in the leaving thread but I don't feel like. So I'm not even gonna touch this forum for now. So oh well I guess, bye. For now. I might be back.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

http://s7.postimage.org/xozupc6hn/tuppers.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4xRwv.jpg

(From here)

Lumi: It's personally the opposite for me. If I never came here.. Well, it wouldn't be good for my tulpas.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

12/5/15

Ahhh I'm already back. But I live in a first world country, and no one with high speed internet, a laptop and a smartphone stays off the internet for more than a day. Because that's about as long as I lasted. At first I tried to stay off Youtube and that failed, then one by one I just kept getting back on the sites I always went to. Not surprising really.

And I don't really know what to say here. For one, AA has continued to evolve just like always. The form my tulpa takes seems to depend what I expose and obsess over, and this is usually either anime or games. Right now it's Pokemon. Yes, Pokemon. I remember when I first picked up a Pokemon game, I could not put it down. What I really like about it is the diversity and detail of all the pokemon in the games. As you may or may not have already guessed, my tulpa has taken the form of a Pokemon recently.

Speaking of that, you can already see how my tulpa has evolved and how many forms and wonderland designs that already morphed and changed if you read from the beginning of the PR. Especially that one picture I posted I think in my art thread of all the different forms my tulpa had since about when I was in 8th grade, or whenever I started making him. I guess it's just something that happens between me and my tulpa, we always change and evolve. Yep, including me. I change names and forms in the wonderland just like my tulpa, and usually the wonderland itself changes as well. Maybe one day both of us will stay the same, but so far not yet.

Anyway, the pokemon my tulpa is is one I made up myself, a fakemon. Or maybe a tulpamon. I don't know. I've been trying to make up my own pokemon for two days now, because I really like the idea. So I've been trying to come up with one that actually looks like it could be a actual pokemon, and so I finally came up with one that I really liked and think could work today, and now that's the form my tulpa has taken. But of course, we collaborated on that. So yeah.

I'm pretty inspired, so I'm gonna start working on sprites and animated sprites soon so that's gonna be pretty cool, I guess. Oh yeah, I will probably come up with yet another name for my tulpa, or he can pick one. Its hard enough for me to come up with the name for the actual pokemon I'm making up. Also, I've been meditating at least once a day for at least 10 minutes, and I've been writing and trying to remember my dreams so I can eventually lucid dream so I can play around the wonderland with my tulpa. So far for about the last week I remembered at least one dream every night.

And the wonderland has been redesigned into a giant dark plain with a tower in the middle and mountains on the side. And on the mountain is a ultra modern house I designed myself where me and my tulpa live in. In the front room there is a giant Pokemon Christmas tree, I think I might keep it up year round because it's so awesome though. The house itself is pretty small though, but perfect for us.

Oh well, that's literally about it for now. I'm excited to continue making up the pokemon that is now my tulpa.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

12/6/15

I made up new stuff for the wonderland today, and I'm beginning to get a better picture of my tulpa. Drawing him over and over helped that tremendously. I have a general picture of how he looks in my head (and when I project him) but trying to put it on paper is another story. I think the latest way I drew him is the best. Not sure if I should call him White or Spike, at this very moment he's saying White. His species name is Terriwhite and second evolution is Terrispike so that's where I got those names from. Plus naming him white is like naming him after White from Bleach, and he likes that idea.

The "new stuff" I made up for the wonderland is just the name. I call the entire wonderland/inner world Nox, which is Latin for night, because it's literally always dark there. I don't know why. It's also always dark or dim in my dreams. Also Nox is kinda like an allusion to Noctis from FFXV, so that's super cool. Nox is also like it's own little Pokemon region, so I made up my own Pokedex for it just so I can make up a Pokedex entry for White / start a Pokedex for the wonderland. Makes it a bit more realistic I guess. Also in the future if I ever make up more fakemon (probably knowing me I love making up stuff like this) I will add it to the Nox Pokedex.

This is the Pokedex entry for Terriwhite which is what White is at this very moment:

001 Terriwhite

Tiny Tulpa Pokemon

Type: Rubber

HT: 1'00''

WT: 15.6 lbs.

The grey markings on it's feet and face is actually made of rubber. It uses it to jump super high.

I guess you don't really know what the grey markings are unless you see a picture, but you can look at my tumblr for that I posted the page from my sketchbook that I drew him on. There's still a lot more things I need to do to finish the actual stats of this particular pokemon. Maybe one day I can put him in an actual pokemon game. That would be amazing. But I have a lot to learn before that... But it'll all be fun.

Now I need to go make the new version of the Terrawhite sprite, hopefully it will be better than the last one I did. The last one wasn't even that bad for a first time, if you want to see it it's on my DA.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

You're most likely well aware of this already, but your tulpa may jut go "Oh, you drew me a form? Too bad I wanna look like Godzilla! Trolololoooooo!" My own experiences aside, you're making good progress, good luck catching them all, comrade.

Well actually, like the form he had before his current one, I kind of just had an idea for a character, and then he was all like oohh I like that let's take that idea further. From there we collaborate together on how the form actually looks. Terrawhite is a special case though, because it took me 2 days to get clear on how it looks. Actually it's probably because I'm so dedicated to to bringing Terrawhite to life. Which is also why White is now more than happy to take on that form.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

12/7/15

Nothing really much to say here except last night (and this has happened before a few times) when I was falling asleep I felt White cuddle up next to me in the bed. Every single time that happens I just enjoy it for a while and then move around a bit to see if the feeling will go away but it doesn't until I roll over. Then I regret rolling over. I guess it's all a mind trick, since most everything in tulpamancy is basically a mind trick. When it comes to things like that at least.

Now me and White just want to play FF7, because we've been knowing about the remake and the internet is basically shutting down because it was recently revealed to be episodic, which means I'm kind of anxious to see how the games gonna turn out (like many others) and I think White is just anxious to see my reaction. FF7's very important to me for countless reasons, so if they mess the game up I will be just as mad as the rest of the fanbase... and then I'll still hand them my money. And White will laugh at me, because every time I make a big deal out of something silly he laughs at me. He was laughing at me this morning when I was freaking out over a spider on the wall, and took out my popsicle stick katana to kill it.

Anyway, I brought White into some FF7 themed daydreams and I think because of that he's even more stoked to watch me play. But I still need to finish the Pokemon game, and overall I never finished any Pokemon game or the original FF7. So I'm going to finish Pokemon first. White did help me name a Machop. He said to name it GEO♀JKNEWS. I think it's funny. White loves to watch JK News on youtube.

Now I think I'm going to take a break from drawing, and play some games.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA