Guided Hypnosis Partnership Program

Dialogues

I'd love to give it a whirl. By the way, this is Biotech.

Anyway, I'll have to go out and see if I find any good guides for hypnotizing people... So I'll notify you once I feel confident enough.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About what is required:

Hypnotists - pretty much only a microphone. You're probably going to be doing closed eye inductions anyway.

Receivers of Hypnosis - Webcam suggested but not necessary. Microphone is probably mandatory. The hypnotist will need to very how deep into the trance you are/your overall suggestiveness as implied by body language or tone.

Tulpacouple, it sounds like you're the better hypnotist than Nate! After all, he's got his tulpa basically done already, and well...

Post being updated to reflect new participants.

I would love to be "hypnee", but sadly english isn't my native language so I'm not sure that I will fully understand hypnotist.

Alright, I feel confident enough now. Shame I can't try instant induction, but I can't really give a shock to the nervous system over the internet.. But the old fashion method should work just as-well. This is going to be really fun.

If this wasn't live sessions, I would probably want in. That said, tulpacouple, where are your deepening tracks?!

OP NEVER DELIVERS

Tess, as long as the hypnotist has some way of keeping track of you that is not typing, it should be fine. The ideal would be both webcam and microphone, but either will work fine. Main post updated to indicate this.

T.C. if your English is good enough to understand small, basic words and the present imperative, you should be fine. Hypnotists tend to talk rather slowly and clearly anyway, so understanding them shouldn't be a huge issue.

Fede:

>implying anyone gives a fuck what you think

>2012

Biotech, I am super happy that you decided to come aboard on the hypnotist side of things. You are right, snap inductions are usually much faster than the talking inductions that we will be doing, but there isn't much that we can do about it, given the limitations of the internet. To tell the truth, most of my hypnosis experience is in snap inductions, so this will be a bit of a learning opportunity for me too. Of course, I have done the slow inductions before, just not terribly often given the alternative.

Ok guys, just finished up my first session with Lunanite.

He will have to schedule another, but I think it was relatively successful for a first-time hypnosis done via the interwebs. The specifics of what was discussed will remain vague unless he chooses to share them. I try not to implant any dangerous triggers, but the sensitive nature of messing with the subconscious means that confidentiality is my normal policy.

Any comments, Lunanite?

Ok guys, just finished up my first session with Lunanite.

He will have to schedule another, but I think it was relatively successful for a first-time hypnosis done via the interwebs. The specifics of what was discussed will remain vague unless he chooses to share them. I try not to implant any dangerous triggers, but the sensitive nature of messing with the subconscious means that confidentiality is my normal policy.

Any comments, Lunanite?

*puts on annoucer voice* Why yes I do, Dialogues, that play on the 35 line...

No, but here's my basic pastabin of what happened. You can talk about it if you wish, just leave out any "sensitive details", please.

http://pastebin.com/Xe280q2a

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.