Questions and concerns before I create a Tulpa

Vaugard

Greetings, all. I've researched Tulpamancy for months now and have found it simply fascinating. I understand the general process and feel I may be ready to begin, but I want to clarify some concerns before I potentially risk the well being of a sentient life.

I am still in high school, an environment I find highly annoying. I have some issues regarding my long distance relationship with my girlfriend, but we're trying to work things out. My home life is okay, typically better than school, but still an environment I find to be unstable at times. I occasionally find myself stressed and/or lacking focus, which bothers me. I've just recently started meditation and have made decent progress, and the effects are clear. Overall I'm emotionally stable (or lacking, rather) and my personality is clearly defined.

Essentially, I just want to know if it would be ethical or responsible to bring a Tulpa into such an environment. I could wait until I'm older and on my own or with my girlfriend, where I have more control over my surroundings. Should I work on self control and meditation more before I begin? Thanks for reading.

-V

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

My tulpa's name is Vladimira. She goes by Mira.

Wow, you sound a lot like me. Your situations echo mine a lot.

Anyway, I have three tulpas and it's never been a problem, even with my emotional instability, so you should be just fine. You sound like you've thought about it a lot.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

I can't really write the more detailed response I was thinking of because I'm on my phone, but I've been having a lot of stress in my life.. pretty much constantly.. so long as I've been able to keep up consistently talking with her, Kovie hasn't been much affected by it. I created her in hopes that she could help with my depression/anxiety, and she's been fantastic so far. I'd say it's perfectly fine to bring a tulpa into the environment you described, so long as you're able to talk to and work with them at least once a day. ^^ I'm no tulpa expert though, so I'd wait until someone with more experience responds before deciding your question has been answered.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Second both of their responses, perfectly safe as long as you can spend time with your tulpa. Tulpas are generally very accepting and caring of your situation, so almost any are ok for creation.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I like to agree with the other posts, as long as you're really willing to create your tulpa and spend time with it, there is no reason why you shouldn't. Meditation and self control is beneficial, but you can still work on it while you're already in the process of creating a tulpa. It's learning by doing in a lot of matters, so don't get stuck in your preps.

The advantage of a tulpa is that you take it with you at all times, without bothering anyone. Be that at work, school or wherever. It is a patient and long term project. A tulpa may even help you when things get complicated around you. A lot of people tend to create a tulpa out of desperation, so your conditions on that are probably a lot better than the average tulpa scenario.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Thank you all for your replies.

So now I'm settled on making a Tulpa, and I have a few forms and personalities in mind. From what I've read, those aspects can be left up to the Tulpa entirely. What are the advantages of doing so, and how exactly does one go about forcing without personality and form?

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

Well my first and currently only tulpa was made without deciding anything for her. I was about to write it all myself but it seems she wants to say something.

Yep, Ana here just started talking to me one day. I understood it pretty well but mimicking it was difficult for a bit, I could though manage to think my responses to her, somewhat. It generally only came across as an emotion or intent, because ya know thoughts are usually moving too fast to form into words.

[Note the above is not verbatim, as she is not entirely fluent yet. I simply typed along with the general idea of what she wanted me to write.]

Yeah, that's Kovie. See at first I just simply started narrating, telling her about things and about myself, and for what reasons I wanted her around. Within the first few days I got some emotional responses that told me she was female, or at least of a generally feminine demeanor. I offered to teach her how to speak by parroting, and she agreed. We started off with just humming and vocalized melodies, then short simple phrases. Then one day as I was listening to some chiptunes, she spoke her first words on her own. "I like this." It was then as she started actually speaking, did she gain some of her own actual personality.

I guess you just, talk to them and as they learn more they'll simply develop it on their own. I kind of thought of them as ghost children for a bit, except that they grow and learn much faster because they're building off your probably mostly or entirely developed subconscious. I'd say probably the hardest bit aside from remembering to talk to them, is learning how to hear or listen to them. It's rather difficult to pick out their words from your thoughts a lot of the time, though it varies from person to person so it may not be as difficult for you. I've no idea. XD

- Erwin Schrodinger

I see, that makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

Depending on what sort of forms and personalities I can create, I may just leave it to my subconscious. I'm interested to see what may come of that.

-Dracula

Hope it goes well X3

- Erwin Schrodinger