Spiritualgeek

Starting anew

My progress with Corra, has reached a road block. With only two minor break throughs I have to say I've lost the motivation. So I've decided to start again, to create a new Tulpa from the beginning and revising all I have researched. I have not given up with Corra, I will talk to her now and then, but I will be channeling my focus to something new.

I understand many of you will have some controversies with this, but it feels right. I didn't have the heart to kill Corra, so I'm not completely giving up on her, I'm just trying again to create a successful, sentient, Tulpa.

I think the main problem I had with Corra was laziness. I didn't have a lot of time to force her but when I did I just talked to her. I didn't try and install qualities or anything like that. Why? I think the mindset I had was "Tulpas change to suit themselves so theirs no point to do it for them." I want to change that. With my next Tulpa I will show full commitment, and when the time comes when my next Tulpa is complete, I will refocus on Corra. That I promised her.

a recomendation i have is to watch lotsof inspirational and personaly thrilling/relateable movies, tv shows and videogames, imagine each tulpa like a bank account that your investing time and and mental/emotional energy into, or like a pokemon that you spend the entire game training just so you know it has max happiness and can 1 hit ko every trainer's pokemon in the pokemon league. and also theres a trick i came up with, infuse your creation with 'the spark of spirit' and i mean like pure raw undefined spirit, not like "spirits oooooh spoooky" that really gets them alive and kicking atleast on the plane they exist in. also trust in the element of random, it will work with your energy and the rest to assemble whats needed into a working configureation, dont get too controlling. build a relationship with your tulpa and ask it what it needs to be more complete and have conversations or whatever. regardless of the above text i encourage you to do whatever feels right.

It seems like it would be more productive to continue with Corra, honestly. I don't think it's very fair for her to be treated as a third party, and it's possible that you could get into a habit of restarting.

Here's my advice: Allow Corra to remain with you while you work on the new tulpa. This could work as a sort of passive forcing and may benefit her growth, or even the growth of your new tulpa.

Trust me, you can get sick of something after a while, but a few months later you'll be starving for it again. Never throw away anything you cannot easily re-obtain. Since each tulpa is unique, they can never be re-obtained if you manage to completely erase them. At least, I don't think they can.

a recomendation i have is to watch lotsof inspirational and personaly thrilling/relateable movies, tv shows and videogames, imagine each tulpa like a bank account that your investing time and and mental/emotional energy into

I like this idea. In fact, I may start compiling a list of inspirational media.

Blangcaster, that's how I'm thinking. I hope that somehow success with one Tulpa will translate to success with the other. Warbeak, I'll try and keep inspired, after all both Corra and probably my next Tulpa will be based off of characters I admire. Thank you all