Easy step-by-step tips towards visualization

Chris-One

You know, that's.. That's what the Guides and Tips & Tricks sections are for..

Not trying to be rude or anything, but there are so many guides regarding this topic.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

I guess I'm going to throw this in here as a clarifier in case you were wondering about this; for most people, visualisation is synonymous with imagining what something looks like. If you close your eyes, you're staring at the back of your eyelids. Your eyes don't actually see anything, it's all in your mind's eye/imagination.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

Steps to visualization may vary from person to person. Visualization is using your imagination to "picture" something in your mind as your eyes might see it. Some people here practice first with simple objects before they go for visualizing something more complex, since focus and extended concentration on the image is required for tulpa creation. But, like others have said already in this thread, there is a lot already in the guides and resources.

I'm no expert here, but I'm just warning that "easy" and and "Tulpas" are not a good mix. From what I know, visualization will come quicker if you have a defined form for your Tulpa. Even if you don't, it's still starting off with a basic form and adding on or perceiving more and more details until you have a highly realistic being. Of course, the guides are a good place to start for this.

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

My tulpa's name is Vladimira. She goes by Mira.