Can a tulpa visit you in your dreams?

Chris-One

Because last night I dreamed a hot asian girl fell in love with me and was showing me affection, she may or may not be my shapeshifting ulpa wife in the form of a beautiful young asian woman. Also the night before I had a dream where me and Joanna were hanging out in a mall.

Yeah, I've had it happen before. Sometimes it can just seem like your tulpa, but not actually be your tulpa, so you have to be discerning. Generally speaking, it'll be easier to tell when your tulpa is fully developed if they're actually in your dream or not.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Welp i can only talk for myself, but Alice can't enter my dreams. I've asked her several times about it. I've dreamed about her, but it wasn't really her, it was just a regular dream version of her.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Way back when people recorded having experiences where their tulpa would insert themselves into dreams, normally causing said dreams to become lucid. I always found I woke up way too much and would end up tired the next day. Something for the weekends, maybe.

We are all mad here

Guest Anonymous

Yes. My thoughtform Melian is a frequent subject of dreams. Not only that, we dream together. Sometimes she dreams, as in the dream is from her perspective.

• 7 years later...

F.M.: Visit? Sometimes, we share dreams.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]