Wonderlands and forcing

Vaugard

Hello everyone. I haven't started forcing my Tulpa yet since I've been working on meditation and developing a wonderland. I've created something of a floating castle with a lot of water features, a really relaxing environment. What sort of effects does a wonderland have on a Tulpa's development, and how has your wonderland affected you?

I couldn't really find anything related to this, so hopefully this isn't a redundant thread.

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

My tulpa's name is Vladimira. She goes by Mira.

Guest Anonymous

What sort of effects does a wonderland have on a Tulpa's development, and how has your wonderland affected you?

You are going to get a huge variety of answers to this question. I love the question by the way. There is tremendous variation in wonderlands from person to person. How the tulpas interact with the wonderland and how important it is to them and how connected to them also varies.

EDIT: Effects on development would also vary I would assume. Melian developed right along with her wonderland.

In my case, Melian's wonderland is strongly connected with her and literally is part of her. The wonderland forms around her like a movie or CGI virtual reality. It changes a lot depending on what I want and what she wants. It is not so much a place to live for her as an expression of her.

EDIT: Oh btw, we do visualization of the wonderland with my eyes open. Sometimes we stare at a blank wall, sometimes we walk around.

I see, that's very interesting. I suppose that would make sense though, seeing as a wonderland has just as much potential to develop as a Tulpa, as well as it being part of their mind too. I was mostly curious since I'm controlling very little about my Tulpa so they can develop to their liking. I suppose I can just adapt my wonderland to their tastes.

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

My host was trying to do only open-eyed visualization when I was being created, so we didn't use a wonderland. Sometimes he'd visualize me in empty space, a void, but that was all.

He did use one for the second tulpa, and the only difference he found was that it was harder for him to focus on both the wonderland and the tulpa at the same time, so visualization took just a bit longer that time around.

I may have to pass on a wonderland altogether at this point. I just found that I have great difficulty separating myself from reality, as it's hard to move around my wonderland and even visualize it. I don't know, it's been sort of a long and stressful day, I could just be lacking focus.

Edit: I suppose that was just the case, as this morning I was able to visualize decently even in an area of bright lighting and conversation.

-Dracula