Slowpokes general

Winter

My tulpaforcing time is likely a lot higher than 40 hours. I've only logged sessions I've done at home and timed. I have performed quite a few intermittent sessions while commuting and such but the quality of these sessions usually aren't as good as I'd like.

I'd love to tulpaforce at least twice as much as I do currently but as an Aerospace Engineering student, my free time is limited. In what little free time I do have, I'm more often than not too mentally exhausted to maintain focus. Forcing in an uncomfortable position doesn't help since I can fall asleep standing.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose I'll join in

1. What drugs do you regularly use, if any?

2. Describe your sleep schedule. Too much? Too little? Regular? Irregular?

1. For a short time provigil. Currently nothing

2. Seven and a half to eight and half hours. Its regular, but I generally stay fairly exhausted

1. What is your current day and hour count?

127 days, 120+something forcing, ??? narrating

2. On average, how many hours per day do you tulpaforce?

One. Trying to get up to two.

3. On average, how many hours per day do you narrate?

Hard to say. I set aside five hours a day at work to really focus on narrating, and an hour during my commute, but rarely manage to focus at all.

4. Be honest. Is their doubt in your mind that this process could fail?

Anything can fail.

The reason I ask those two questions is that I'm wondering if people who are too sane are having trouble perceiving their tulpa... maybe we aren't susceptible enough to psychotic episodes? I'm willing to bet drug users and insomniacs have an easier time with it.

Judging by the number of tulpas that become sentient very rapidly, I'm guessing that the issue is not sentience but perception. I'd also bet that any amount of sanity could eventually be overcome with practice - tulpaforcing. But I think it'd help to lower our defenses some to get us over the hump.

EDIT: using the word 'sane' loosely here. don't shoot.

I wonder how your answers compare to the fast ones?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

In regards to drug use, I can at least say that I get little to nothing out of my tulpaforcing sessions the day of and after smoking weed. It feels like I accomplish much more than usual the day after the day after, but that might just be me noticing more after not having recently experienced much of anything.

The reason I ask those two questions is that I'm wondering if people who are too sane are having trouble perceiving their tulpa... maybe we aren't susceptible enough to psychotic episodes? I'm willing to bet drug users and insomniacs have an easier time with it.

Judging by the number of tulpas that become sentient very rapidly, I'm guessing that the issue is not sentience but perception. I'd also bet that any amount of sanity could eventually be overcome with practice - tulpaforcing. But I think it'd help to lower our defenses some to get us over the hump.

EDIT: using the word 'sane' loosely here. don't shoot.

It could be the exact opposite too. Maybe creating a new identity is easier if you have a stable first one. Other than glitch, most other prolific tulpaforcers seem pretty sane.

Do any other slowpokes remember seeing their tulpa in a dream they had?

I've had various dreams about my tulpa but I'm not entirely sure that all of them featured my tulpa authentically. I'm trying to reach my tulpa using lucid dreaming.

my latest lucid dream i tried to magic up my tulpa (which i heard was a bad thing. but i did it anyway) it didnt work sogood. a load of awsome special effects happened, but no tulpa. All i got was random people i know trying to act as my tulpa. it was horrible and when i forced the next day she seemed 'off' like she was traumatised or something. i think shes okay now

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition