Winter

Slowpokes general

It's been about two months. I may have revived a verbal acknowledgement once. And she might have contacted me in a dream once. Maybe. I'm a horrible tulpa forcer.

Any tips on avoiding unintentional parroting?

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

Like I said before, I've heard things before, but I'm a professional ametuer parroter, so I don't question if it's me or it, wouldn't want to disregard a successful communicae. Usually I'm pretty certain it was me, but since last week, when forcing, at times I get garbled speech out of nowhere, and that's probably it, though it could be hypnagogia as well.

I'm usually filled with doubt, and I can normally suppress or move past that feeling, but in this case, I seem to have stifled myself. At worst, I'm probably half doubting this whole process, which can't be good for progress.

I don't parrot because I know it will bite me in the ass when I get to the vocal stage. If you don't parrot from the beginning, it will be easier to descern parrot from tulpa.

A few hours after I began, I started to parrot on and off on without meaning to or for other reasons. At this point, I am not likely to stop until an autonomous tulpa has formed.

No one but your fault then. Parroting is the death of a fast completion.

No one but your fault then. Parroting is the death of a fast completion.

No offense, but you're 16 hours in. Most of us here are at least a hundred hours in. I'm at 125 now myself. The last thing we want to hear is somebody who has barely started the process acting high and mighty. When I was at 16 hours, I would've spouted the same stuff that you are, and I would've been wrong. You'll see (or not, if you're lucky), so don't judge us when you've put in less than a tenth of the effort that we have.

Let's make that a thread rule. If you're a noob who hasn't had much progress yet, refrain from preaching. You may be in this thread legitimately someday.

No offense, but you're 16 hours in. Most of us here are at least a hundred hours in. I'm at 125 now myself. The last thing we want to hear is somebody who has barely started the process acting high and mighty. When I was at 16 hours, I would've spouted the same stuff that you are, and I would've been wrong. You'll see (or not, if you're lucky), so don't judge us when you've put in less than a tenth of the effort that we have.

Let's make that a thread rule. If you're a noob who hasn't had much progress yet, refrain from preaching. You may be in this thread legitimately someday.

My apologies. I was going off other people's experience and what the general population of hosts have accumulated.

Whyhallothar. Where did you get that from?

Ass.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Almost a month and almost 100 hours in and have had her only say one word once do i qualify?

feel free to say something to me even if it is not nice I don't mind.

My apologies. I was going off other people's experience and what the general population of hosts have accumulated.

It's cool. We're all probably just a bit cranky in this thread.

Almost a month and almost 100 hours in and have had her only say one word once do i qualify?

Welcome to the club. The Kool-Aid and rat poison is on the table.

I wonder how much percent do you (slowpokes) take in our community? It seems there is a lot of you (at least compared to how many I would guess).