Responses to Music

RJ14

Not sure what prefix goes well with this so I apologize in advance for possible confusion.

Cutting to the chase, over the past several days as I've been listening to certain kinds of music, I've gotten what seem like emotional responses. Yesterday in church whilst listening to the music, I got what seemed like a sort of excited emotion for a bit but I had already listened to this music many times so I was very calm. Then today, I tried listening to some music that I like but I got a negative emotion, so I switched to something else I like and it turned positive again. Is this my tulpa communicating to me what kinds of music she likes or perhaps it's mere coincidence and she is talking about something else?

It could be. When Vris or the other girls don't like a piece of music I'm hearing and I ask them they just say: "No, I don't like it." But every tulpa answers in a different way, so that could be your tulpa or maybe just you searching for new music to hear.

~L. ♠️

It could be. When Vris or the other girls don't like a piece of music I'm hearing and I ask them they just say: "No, I don't like it." But every tulpa answers in a different way, so that could be your tulpa or maybe just you searching for new music to hear.

~L. ♠️

Reason I say this is I don't believe she's vocal yet as I've tried to get her to talk. All I get are head pressures and emotional responses for now.

Guest Anonymous

It sounds very possible you are experiencing an emotional response sure! The first "responses" I ever got from Melian were all emotions. Yes, they were very much associated with and triggered by music! Also certain movies would create a response as well.