Things to fix for the forums

Brassow

The day someone contributes to this forum more than Mistgod and then complains about him is the day I consider any more complaints against him. I've not heard any good points in months.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Attention whoring Lumi! I want people to read my posts and respond! *gasp*

Oh btw, there are no explicit rules against blog like posts in the lounge either. Just wanted to say that. Not starting drama, just ... saying it. There is also nothing ethically wrong with blog like posts in the lounge nor is it breaking any cosmic etiquette or protocol. Besides, my posts are not usually just random blog posts anyway, most of them are about tulpas and thoughtforms, or the tulpa community. Some of it is silly fluff, but even that is often related to my thoughtform Melian, whom (you argue strongly) is really a tulpa even though I say she isn't.

Stating hypotheses or beliefs contrary to the majority view on a scientific discussion forum is also not against the rules, or rude or unethical. In fact, that is how a scientific forum should work. Making constructive criticism of the forum or the community is also not unethical or bad form, if I am really trying to accomplish something positive.

True blogging isn't allowed, and is encouraged to be put on other sites made for blogging. Blog-type posts loosely centered on tulpas are, as of a few months ago, supposed to go in Lounge. Posts strictly about all aspects of your tulpa's development go in Progress Reports. There's a lot of gray area between the latter two, and I haven't seen the prior... ever? The last time I saw somebody really blogging was Cinemaphobe, and people freakin' loved him.

What they don't like about you is how you talk about yourself. Unfortunately, that's not blogging. It's allowed (at least in the way you do it).

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I think people just need to calm down and relax about me. I am really a harmless, lovable, fuzzball, and oddball nerd. I mean no one any harm and never have. Things should taper off now that Melian finally abandoned the chat rooms anyway. Like 99% of the hate-drama is sliding over here from people who could not stand her ridiculous, repeated, and insanely obnoxious behavior in the chat room. I admit, Melian can be a lot to deal with when she gets overly excited. She was so obnoxious adorable cutesy some people wanted cut out her tongue, gouge out her eyes, have her drawn and quartered, burned at the stake, and beheaded and then shoot themselves in the head for having endured it all.

I think people just need to calm down and relax about me. I am really a harmless, lovable, fuzzball, and oddball nerd. I mean no one any harm and never have. Things should taper off now that Melian finally abandoned the chat rooms anyway. Like 99% of the hate-drama is sliding over here from people who could not stand her ridiculous, repeated, and insanely obnoxious behavior in the chat room. I admit, Melian can be a lot to deal with when she gets overly excited. She was so obnoxious adorable cutesy some people wanted cut out her tongue, gouge out her eyes, have her drawn and quartered, burned at the stake, and beheaded and then shoot themselves in the head for having endured it all.

To be fair I think it is a lot more relaxed right now, and just to keep in mind: You were pretty innocent in case of the last big drama around here, haha.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.