The Glorious a̶r̶t lounge thread of Brassow

Brassow

Anyone find it odd that Yuki refuses to say anything about it, and rather prefers to have it taken down rather than simply tell others she doesn't like it? Also worthy of note is that my last image has no right being taken down, as it is self mocking and makes no mention/reference to another member.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but Yuki's got the right idea. That being said, I didn't see the previous image, but it didn't sound so bad. I recall a certain thread with mock-comics of many members being "The best thing on this forum"... But I didn't see it, so.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

It is so time now to move past the Mistgod War. It needs to be part of Tulpa Info historical legend to be talked about and remembered only in reverent awe by the next generation.

Time for more art which ONLY refers and relates to Brassow.

fmDciJ9.jpg

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Anyone find it odd that Yuki refuses to say anything about it, and rather prefers to have it taken down rather than simply tell others she doesn't like it? Also worthy of note is that my last image has no right being taken down, as it is self mocking and makes no mention/reference to another member.

I agree with you partly. In my opinion everything was pretty harmless, and obviously a joke. So taking it down seems like a pretty drastic action. I didn't even realized that you could take it offensive. I think a simple "I don't like it" would've been better, but i can see why someone would try to don't cause any more drama because of commenting this.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I agree with you partly. In my opinion everything was pretty harmless, and obviously a joke. So taking it down seems like a pretty drastic action. I didn't even realized that you could take it offensive. I think a simple "I don't like it" would've been better, but i can see why someone would try to don't cause any more drama because of commenting this.

Well of course I take offense to it. I spend time to make art (which is clearly labeled as satire twice). Nothing is spoken to me from Yuki, she just has it taken down. The last words I received from her was in me attempting to apologize.

Fuck off you drama whore.

Not a very mature thing to say, considering I asked for us to make up and put the past behind us. Then she has my work censored because it has an image of her likeness being used. No requests to stop, or even take it down, she just has it removed behind my back. If Yuki was willing to accept my apology and actually ask me to remove the art, odds are that I would have done so.

Well of course I take offense to it. I spend time to make art (which is clearly labeled as satire twice). Nothing is spoken to me from Yuki, she just has it taken down. The last words I received from her was in me attempting to apologize.

Just to clarify: I was talking about being able to take your images offensive, not about you taking this action as offensive. I am not a big fan of unnecessary censorship, so I wouldn't be to happy about something like this myself.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

A fixed version of the Mistgod Master race, so that it has no chance of offending anyone.

jQ1gxCx.jpg

More of the stupid art, courtesy of yours truly.

w5SO0ZG.jpg