Brassow

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i just wonder in what kind of weird shit i'm into :D

os0FRdF.jpg

Hope that answers your question XD

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

There is a lot of that out there actually. Melian has met some tentacle, snake and vore fetish guys on DA. Then there are the tickle fetish people, men and women.

Couple of things I fixed in the comic, one notable was the exchange student had a blank polandball. Should this offend you in any way, contact me, explain why, and I'll fix it.

fy5hHDl.png

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

I don't pretend to be something I am not, I actually am something that I am not!

Wait....uhhh

Lmfao, is that referencing my time in #tuppers? If so, how the heck do you even remember that, and if not, what the heck is it supposed to mean?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Lmfao, is that referencing my time in #tuppers? If so, how the heck do you even remember that, and if not, what the heck is it supposed to mean?

( ° ͜ʖ °) You will never know...