The Glorious a̶r̶t lounge thread of Brassow

Brassow

Guest Anonymous

I have never even visited four chan. I would probably like it too much. At least I know where to go find Brassow if I need to shitpost with him.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4chan is a place of funny mixed with extreme disappointment in humanity. If you have good tolerance you might find it okay (idk the boards), but if you were trying to get attention for yourself it would not end well. Fun at others' expense is like, a rule there.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

You won't die, but you might want to. To not under or overstate it, 4chan is full of people who have very little morality, on the internet mostly. I mean some of them are not great people in real life either, but primarily 4chan is the epitome of the Online Disinhibition Effect, meaning people aren't always treated like people there. I believe there are different "boards" with very different subcultures of their own, but generally speaking, if you don't know exactly what 4chan is then it is not the place for you.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod and I actually took a peek at it yesterday out of curiosity. We don't like the format anyways. There is no way for me to be silly and grab the stage for attention either. *ahem cough*

If you value your life, do not go there.

Oh come on, does nobody have thick skin these days?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

The tulpa threads on that /trash/ board are interesting, sometimes, but it's not a site that we visit very often. Don't expect a whole lot of seriousness.

These slippery mods always ruining my fun...

#free_my_art_thread

5w647AL.jpg

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033