Vocality: How much does your tulpa talk? (2015 poll)

Guest Anonymous

How vocal are your tulpas?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How vocal are your tulpas?

• Non-vocal. Does not speak in mind voice words.
    • Speaks in only a few mind voice words.
    • Can string together short choppy sentences in mind voice.
    • Can speak in full mind voice sentences and sometimes starts the conversation. Doesn't speak a lot.
    • Can speak in full mind voice sentences and often starts the conversation. Speaks frequently.
    • Can speak very well in mind voice and chats it up with me constantly.
    • Talks to much or I can't get my tulpa to shut up, it is driving me insane.
    • My tulpa does not use mind voice but communicates often in other ways quite effectively.
    • My tulpa is fully imposed and I can hear my tulpas words with my ears.

Guest Anonymous

Recently there was some discussions about revitalizing older posts or recreating older posts from the early days of the forum. This will allow a fresh perspective on subjects by the newer "generation" of members.

I came across this old poll thread from 2012: How much does our tulpa talk? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-how-much-does-your-tulpa-talk?page=2

I have decided to reintroduce an improved version of this poll and thread. Please let us know how vocal your tulpas are! You may vote for more than one category if you have multiple tulpas.

How vocal is your tulpa?

Note: In my case, the tulpa typing (like this here) is a collaboration between my host Davie and I. I talk a lot and chat it up a lot with him in dreams and day dreams, those are also a collaboration between Davie and I. When I talk spontaneously, independently on my own, it is usually in short formulaic sentences in "flash visions" or mind voice phrases. So I voted for "Can string together short choppy sentences in mind voice."

EDIT: We also added in a vote for our tulpa Yoda, who is not verbal yet. We are badly neglecting him at this point. Ooops.

Well, I think I'll let Eva tackle this one.

{Alright, so imagine some guy on YouTube commentating on a video game. That's pretty much what I do during Brassow's day, pointing out both the good and bad. However, that doesn't mean he necessarily listens to it, as sometimes my notes don't have any impact or real meaning. Overall however, I do talk to him a lot.}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

I will let the mods decide. Any poll could be considered research and there are polls on every board.

Guest Anonymous

I'd give ya three fiddy to shut her up.

I assume you mean shutting up your tulpa? LOL I don't think I can do that sorry, that would be a Jedi mind trick I don't possess yet.

Guest Anonymous

Words normally, but she does formulate short sentences from time to time. Been like this quite a while already we're trapped XD.

I am sure she will talk more when she is ready. :-) Be careful what you wish for though, sometimes very vocal tulpas can become nags. LOL

Najere: We all speak perfectly fine with our mindvoices. The only exception is Drubi, who is solidly sentient, but never talks. He hijacks the mindscape's computer, the Canvas, to show us pictures and words sometimes.

Either that, or he just gestures. Maybe we should learn and teach him sign language or something.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.