Ask Brassow

Brassow

When you pick your avatar, you can choose a URL to be your avatar instead of uploading one. When you do this, the url is sent directly to each browser that wants the picture, and then the browser loads it from that URL. I have my own server that I pay for, and on that I have special code to host a website which, when an image such as mine is requested, instead of reading the corrosponding file and sending that as most servers usually do, it reads a random file from a folder and sends that. This way, even though it is the same URL, many different images are sent from that URL.

I hope that explained it. If not, PM me with questions.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you pick your avatar, you can choose a URL to be your avatar instead of uploading one. When you do this, the url is sent directly to each browser that wants the picture, and then the browser loads it from that URL. I have my own server that I pay for, and on that I have special code to host a website which, when an image such as mine is requested, instead of reading the corrosponding file and sending that as most servers usually do, it reads a random file from a folder and sends that. This way, even though it is the same URL, many different images are sent from that URL.

I hope that explained it. If not, PM me with questions.

Nope, you did a great job explaining it. That's actually something really cool that you have there :D

I have migrated accounts because I started using a new username for tulpa-related stuff.

New Account: NateAndTheTulpaTrio

Wow, somebody finally asks me a new question, and I don't even get to answer it. Goddamn it.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 1 month later...

I identify as a Kalashnikov

XD I died! We're ghosts now... XP

Oh, oh, one more question, is being a brony tulpamancer better or worse than having a slenderman tulpa purely for the sake of wonderland sex?

>Slenderman Tulpa

>Purely for the sake of Wonderland sex

>Wonderland Sex

The fuck?!

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

It will never cease to amaze me that people not only bump a thread after it's been dead for a month,

but also refers to comments that are over 4 months old. Amazing work.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

You're just salty you haven't gotten to answer any questions. But that's totally understandable, so I'll think of a few.

Do you guys like playing Pokemon? Excited for new games like Pokken or Sun&Moon?

Can Eva Mega Evolve? Do you have a pokemon(s) representing her in any games?

What's your wonderland like? (You've probably said somewhere but I dun wanna look and you want questions)

Wait shoot I have ice cream melting so I have to stop thinking of questions and eat that.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

What are Eva's IV's? I'll assume you'll say 31/31/31/31/31/31 'cause she's just awesome like that huh?

What's her moveset? Her EVs?

Did you make a version of Eva in a pokemon game you may or may not have?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Effort_values

hidden stats every pokemon has that makes them slightly better or worse than others, even more secret than natures making one stat bad and one good (or neutral when it's the same stat twice)

All 31s is perfect stats, but then you need a good nature too

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Do you guys like playing Pokemon? Excited for new games like Pokken or Sun&Moon?

I like the mystery dungeon games the best, so I'll probably wait a bit before I go and buy either one. GO looks interesting as well, but I'm skeptical.

Can Eva Mega Evolve? Do you have a pokemon(s) representing her in any games?

What's your wonderland like? (You've probably said somewhere but I dun wanna look and you want questions)

Both of those have been answered already...

1. No

2. Read the first freaking page.

What are Eva's IV's? I'll assume you'll say 31/31/31/31/31/31 'cause she's just awesome like that huh?

What's her moveset? Her EVs?

Everyone seems to think that because she's a Pokemon she fights in battles against other Pokemon or some shit.

No, it's just a form. (Also I'm pretty sure you can't have all 31 IVs)

Did you make a version of Eva in a pokemon game you may or may not have?

In mystery dungeon I dragged around a Ralts until I could finally evolve it into a gardevoir. It was worth it.

But then I lost my DS. Rip in pepperoni.

Another question for the brass:

What the fuck are IV's and EVs?

Just stats for a poke- oh looks like somebody already took the question.