The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Medea: I recall one of the few dreams in which everyone entered. It was relatively less chaotic than Fade's normal dreams because she was already lucid quite early on, and had created a mindscape within her dream-self. It's inceptionistic if you think too hard about it.

The point is, that we were all hanging out in the dream-version of our mindscape, and consistantly switching back and forth with each other to control the... I guess I could say dream avatar? Dream representation of Fade's body? And we explored the world we were in.

It was actually quite a fun world. There was a lot to explore; we only got through part of it. There was a giant city with towering skyscrapers connected by suspended walkways, and a desert, and a prairie. Honestly, I'm not sure it had an end to it. The best part was when Fade got the idea to try parkour in the city.

Ahh, though, the parkour was necessary. Mostly because we let Drewbie do the fronting for a minute. It didn't take him very long to decide to steal something and get caught doing it. Cue police officers chasing us.

All in all, the best dream I have ever decided to poke my head into.

Fade: It's a lot better than the one where the internet was a physical place, and Wattpad was full of spiders.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucilyn: Whoah, you had a dream party! I want a dream party. I'm gonna have a dream party.

We're partying tonight. Lumi said I was gonna put us to bed, so I'm gonna make us have a really vivid dream, and hopefully we're all in it. Uh.. If we don't post here tomorrow just assume it was too awesome to recount, okay? I'm not makin' promises.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Oh, apparently I dreamed about you, Mistgod, before I even knew that you exist. I remembered that in this night's dream, and it hit me like a train. Before waking up i couldn't even tell if that happened in reality or in another dream, but after waking up I could sort it out to be just part of a dream I had.

In that dream I was basically on the backtour of a festival. We made some rest somewhere and there was this old dude with a cape (like the one you have in your profile pic) sitting below a tree talking to a group of people. The people around this dude got absorbed in the stories he was telling, celebrating them and himself. I remember that I listened a moment, and came to the conclusion that "this dude is full of shit. Why is everybody even listening to this nonsense? Why does he get so much attention?"

In my flashback i could even swear that the stories were mainly about Melian, but honestly i can't tell if my brain made this part just right on the spot, but it was something similiar weird atleast (weird for someone who isn't involved with tulpas). I can't count on that information.

I'm unsure when i had this dream, but it must've been between half a year and year or something like that.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

It was actually quite a fun world. There was a lot to explore; we only got through part of it. There was a giant city with towering skyscrapers connected by suspended walkways, and a desert, and a prairie. Honestly, I'm not sure it had an end to it. The best part was when Fade got the idea to try parkour in the city.

Ahh, though, the parkour was necessary. Mostly because we let Drewbie do the fronting for a minute. It didn't take him very long to decide to steal something and get caught doing it. Cue police officers chasing us.

All in all, the best dream I have ever decided to poke my head into.

Fade: It's a lot better than the one where the internet was a physical place, and Wattpad was full of spiders.

Awesomesauce!

Lucilyn: Whoah, you had a dream party! I want a dream party. I'm gonna have a dream party.

We're partying tonight. Lumi said I was gonna put us to bed, so I'm gonna make us have a really vivid dream, and hopefully we're all in it. Uh.. If we don't post here tomorrow just assume it was too awesome to recount, okay? I'm not makin' promises.

Awwww, good luck sweetie! I hope you dream I am at yer party too!

Oh, apparently I dreamed about you, Mistgod, before I even knew that you exist. I remembered that in this night's dream, and it hit me like a train. Before waking up i couldn't even tell if that happened in reality or in another dream, but after waking up I could sort it out to be just part of a dream I had.

In that dream I was basically on the backtour of a festival. We made some rest somewhere and there was this old dude with a cape (like the one you have in your profile pic) sitting below a tree talking to a group of people. The people around this dude got absorbed in the stories he was telling, celebrating them and himself. I remember that I listened a moment, and came to the conclusion that "this dude is full of shit. Why is everybody even listening to this nonsense? Why does he get so much attention?"

In my flashback i could even swear that the stories were mainly about Melian, but honestly i can't tell if my brain made this part just right on the spot, but it was something similiar weird atleast (weird for someone who isn't involved with tulpas). I can't count on that information.

I'm unsure when i had this dream, but it must've been between half a year and year or something like that.

Total premonition and precognition! Hee hee That is cool! Don't make the Mistgod-Melian combined ego any bigger now! We might pop or something, leaving a cloud of butterflies and pretty sparkles of course!

Uhm... P.S. just so you know, Davie did indeed sit by a tree in his Mistgod wizard costume and talk to a crowd of people at Faerieworlds 2015. One of them was a very pretty girl with cheeks and eyes like mine.

Uhm... P.S. just so you know, Davie did indeed sit by a tree in his Mistgod wizard costume and talk to a crowd of people at Faerieworlds 2015. One of them was a very pretty girl with cheeks and eyes like mine.

Well this is interesting to know. I can tell you for sure that I was never there, lol.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Are these stories lucid-dreamt, or regular dreams?

Which ones? If you mean the Mistgod-Melian dreams, all the ones written here so far are regular dreams, as in not really lucid dreams.

Guest Anonymous

If you want to analyze the Mistgod-Melian dreams you are welcome to! I would especially like a reaction to the alien-elephant dream. LOL Yes, lucid dream submissions would be great!

Guest Anonymous

I update my progress report thread with that kinda stuff, but I'll post it here too.

With a little commentary from Esterina; we can't switch yet, so I'll tediously quote her.

You don't have to whine about it every single time...

I sure do! But you don't have to nag at me every time I do.

Anyways, I'll just quote it over from there because there's no point in writing it again and again...

And yeah, that was yesterday, and it was actually the day when I started tulpa-forcing to her. She was around before that though (explanation for that in my progress report thread).

That day, when I went to bed, I kept in mind some things from this forum to test her consciousness. I don't remember fully, but I believe I told her to meet me in my dreams, or make me dream something.

What I definitely do remember though is the "Surprise me!" consciousness test... well, it failed. I got no proper result out of her.

... but then things turned weird.

I normally never ever remember what I dream. The last time was years ago. And I never ever dream in first-person. At least in my memory, the last time was actually never.

Both happened this time.

It was a first-person dream about the two of us... we talked, did random things, nothing special...

... but that dream turned weird. It suddenly became a story about a host (from whose eyes I followed the story) whom I couldn't identify, and some random male tulpa. It was sort of melodramatic and I didn't really understand it...

... but there were really unfitting, unnecessary parts to it. Parts that came out of nowhere and were sort of unnerving or simply surprising, in that they didn't fit in at all.

I then actually woke up because I noticed that the dream wasn't about the two of us anymore - in my sleep, I actually followed that dream with a clear expectation of it being about Esterina and me, and I woke up when my sleeping brain went "Wait a second...".

Earlier today, I then asked her if that was really her doing. She said yes, that really was her.

I wanted to prove to him that I'm conscious since his test earlier failed. I didn't want him to doubt me, and this whole thing.

And the weird stuff?

That's the best proof, isn't it? I came up with things I didn't think he would come up with. So it had to come from me.

But it wasn't a lucid dream in that I had control. My only conscious action was waking up when my brain went "heywaitasec".

Actually, I'd say the beginning was lucid dreaming. After that it was staged, I made it up on the fly.

So, yeah, that was our first and thus far only dreamy experience!

Greets,

AG & Rina

PS: I think it's weird he didn't know the beginning was lucid dreaming, to where he had control of himself. Does anyone else have experience with situations like this?