The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I had a dream that I was on stage in front of an audience of hundreds telling Melian's stupid jokes. I could feel Melian's utter joy and amusement at getting see me tell those jokes to a crowd. At the end of my performance, the audience pelted me with water balloons and soaked me using "super soaker" water guns.

I think this dream was a direct result of talking about Melian's sense of humor and silliness on this forum and her efforts to make you guys laugh. She loves it.

This morning I had another extremely brief flash image dream of Melian as a chibi character in a frilly mini skirt and white lace stockings. Again this was while in a half awake hypnagogic state. These flash images are frequent, but I thought I would mention one of them here while I was writing this post.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that my wife Shel and I rescued a family of three baby birds and one mommy bird. We brought the whole nest into our apartment and put it on a shelf. It was in our old apartment. We watched the momma bird raise the babies until they could fly. They were really cute. They flew around the apartment and were really tame. Finally, we released them all outside. I was worried they were too tame to survive.

I had the weirdest dream

The subject? Tulpa shovels. As in, the things you dig up ground with... No idea where that came from. And yes, they were described as tulpa shovels

The so-called tulpa shovels were a different color to regular shovels, and this somehow accelerated into a worldwide segregation-type event because of the different colors of shovels... It was so odd.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, Mirath, that has to be the oddest dream yet! At least it was a tulpa related dream sort of. :-)

Guest Anonymous

Excerpt from Melian's Book of Dreams (Note: "Misty" is a nick name for Mistgod)

Melian: So, last night Misty and I had this dream that I received a giant package from Hakby's Arcane Engineering. When I opened it I found Melbot, an almost life sized robot doll. She looks a lot like me! She was collaboratively designed by Hakby's Arcane Engineering and Flexelbleem's Toys (famous for Flexelbleems' Fantastic Figurines). Melbot totally rocks!

Once I got her assembled (boy those instructions were wonky), she immediately came to life so to speak. She doesn't talk much, but she can help me around the house and be a companion. I can fix up her hair and give her different dresses. She is almost my height at about four foot nine (I am five four). So she is just a bit smaller than I am, but it is kinda cute.

Melbot came with a large instruction manual! It will take me weeks to read it. She has a whole list of command prompts and can be hooked directly to my Magictron3000 Dreamscape Matrix computer for software upgrades. Also she can run Magictron and do auto responses to you guys on DA when I am busy. She is really huggable!

It was a very elaborate dream we had about her! The package arrived mysteriously at my door. I say package, but it was more like a huge crate! I had to unpack her and then assemble her using the instructions, which were horrible. I finally got it right. Luckily I know pretty much where the parts would go *giggle*. She has secret pockets and compartments and is surprisingly light. She makes a slight whirring and ticking sound when she moves. She is so cute! I love her already!

The one dream I had about tulpas was on November 11, and seeing this thread pop up reminded me of it so I can finally share it. At least a part of it. The dream is called Anime Library (I title all the dreams I have after I wake up) and I was in a library full of anime and manga. I picked up some Soul Eater DVDs and then I thought to myself, I should go pick up some books to read to my tulpa. The dream goes on, but it turns into a basic dream after that. I just thought it was funny I was thinking about my tulpas while dreaming because usually I completely disregard them in sleeping dreams.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Huh, interestingly enough I had something I would call a "LucyBot" in my dream today. I think I built this one in an older dream. The LucyBot is a high technology android capable of flying through the atmosphere. For obvious reasons I called her unconsciously Alice this time, even though she doesn't looked like her at all.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

@NoneFromHell

Hah! Proving that great minds think a lot alike and that we may be doing a form of internet mind melding. LOL

Last night I had a dream that Melian was driving. I have been having a lot of Melian driving dreams. In the dream, she was driving us to a tulpamancy related conference. Upon waking, I pondered the Melian driving the car dreams. I think it is reflective of the fact that she is taking charge on the tulpa forums, because I have proven unable to handle it well on my own.

She is in the drivers's seat when it comes to his forum now.

Guest Anonymous

Excerpt from Melian's Book of Dreams

Melian: Misty dreamed he was a member of a team of researchers testing a virtual environment, similar to a Matrix-TRON style game. "Players" had their brains linked to a computer and would appear in a dreamscape city "arena." There they battled enemy soldiers in GI Joe style urban warfare, using gizmos and bombs. In the dream, it felt like he was playing with toys. It was more important than a game and actually quite deadly. The lead researcher’s wife, who was also a scientist engineer, had died while linked to the virtual arena.

In the next dream, Misty dreamed that his brother Leland was trying different outfits and hair styles and then taking "selfie" photos to share with everyone in the family. In the last get up, his long dark hair had many small braids and he came out of the back room dressed as a rock star with a guitar. In reality, Misty's brother Leland did have long dark hair as a child, but is balding now. Misty thinks he dreamed of Leland as a rock star, because he is the family "rock star" in that he is traveling the world with his wife and sending home reports of his adventures. That is something Mistgod always wanted to do when he was younger and envies Leland for it, but still loves him dearly. Misty did travel a bit while in the navy though.

Feferi: L's last tulpae related dream only included me. We were at his highschool, and the sky was grey and the wind was cold. I was wearing my usual clothes, but I didn't looked like Katherine McNamara. I looked like Caitlin Snow from the TV show "The Flash". We were really scared, but we didn't knew why and we were with other group of people, then we knew the danger, what we feared was near, sp we started kissing, and kept so for a few minutes, then... He woke up.