The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well that sorta makes sense, when I am scared and danger is near, the first thing I wanna do is kiss somebody too!

hee hee

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a dream record, but really dream related.

I had a lucid dream last night and for the first time I encountered a problem related to Majas formless presence.

One of my first thoughts when I became lucid was "oh hell yeah, I HAVE to hug Maja! <3", so I tried to have her manifest in a body.. and it didn't work. My brain just couldn't make her be anything more than a vague presence. Which is weird, since she often sends me those Melian-like flash images, where she kinda has a form? Like, not really a form, but she does use something in between presence and body. Hard to explain.

Welp. So I guess we have to work on a form after all, just so we can go on adventures in my lucid dreams (and use this thread to actually record dreams)!

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Beyond your visualization skills needing improvement, why doesn't she have a form? It seems that most "formless" tulpas have a placeholder form like a ball of light or what have you. Personally, I was throwing the idea around in my head of giving my tulpa a placeholder form (because I want her to take her form more naturally, but there's a bunch of subconscious bullshit behind that that reasoning) which would be something like a mannequin or closer to a wooden posing doll. You know, vague humanoid shape, segmented body parts, etc., but it would still be something to look at, and when visualizing with different senses, it would have weight. Just an idea.

Oh yeah, it really does need improvement. The reason she doesn't have a form is that my visualisation skills are so bad. Like, really bad. At one point I just gave up, since all I actually wanted was to talk to her - seeing her would just be a little bonus, but it didn't seem worth the effort.

Since she became sentient and vocal, she kinda gave herself a.. well, hard to explain. You could call it a formless form? It's a humanoid presence. Or, like you said, a vague humanoid shape fits pretty good too I guess, even though that almost seems too.. manifested?

I mostly sense her, instead of seeing her. I just feel what she is doing, without visualisation. Hard to explain tbh, I hope it makes sense. And sometimes I'm even able to feel her, like when we're going for a walk and she takes my hand, or she hugs me or something. Touch imposition, I guess. So we're able to do things that usually require a form without her having a form. Which is why I was a little confused and disappointed when I couldn't manifest her in my dream.

But we've been actually working on visualisation for some weeks now and it's slowly getting better and easier! Like last night, while laying in bed, I could imagine us two on a snowy day, with snowballs, sledges, and that kind of stuff. So I guess it makes sense if our next step would be giving her an actual form, huh?

Huh, I guess it is. With the difference that Maja isn't trying to hurt or scare me or something [..as far as you know].

Guest Anonymous

@Crescendo

I think in feeling disappointed a little in Maja's apparent failure to have a more substantial form in the dream, we are missing the opportunity to really celebrate the fact she appeared in a lucid dream with you! That is fantastic!

Dreams can be so elusive and foggy and sometimes distorted, even lucid dreams. Melian's form isn't always distinct in dreams either. Sometimes she even has the body of another woman entirely, and just has the "aura" and "energy" of Melian.

What's trippy is we sometimes have had dreams where her form and my avatar are combined/blended together in one form that is sort of androgynous. Melian and I are weird. LOL

Guest Anonymous

I had another dream sequence involving Melian. The dream kept shifting around and was complex, but two things stand out. First, Melian was trying to drive my car again. She kept stomping the gas pedal too hard and spinning the tires. I think these recent dreams about Melian driving is a metaphor for her taking more charge when we post online and about our internet time in general (she has been very helpful btw).

Also, I want to write that sometimes I have very brief flash dreams about Melian that I have a hard time recalling in detail upon waking. They are hard to describe in words as they are abstract in nature or seemingly pointless. I was calling these "Melian's little dreams" but, being Melian and liking to play with words, she wants to call them "Melian riddle dreams."

Off-topic a bit but lucid dream forcing?

Not exactly deliberate forcing and not all of these dreams are lucid. I have always dreamed about Melian, or we dream together. Sometimes she dreams, as in the dream is from her perspective (you could interpret that as me dreaming I am her, but I choose to think of it as her dreaming).

EDIT: I suppose you could consider my attempts to record the Melian related dreams online in a dream thread a form of dream forcing a bit as I am thinking about it more formally and considering the meaning of the dreams and talking to her about them more and letting her write about them as well. :-)

Guest Anonymous

Yes, actually, great question. Yes I did try that and she didn't like it. LOL She refused to appear when summoned. She won't give me a reason but I am not allowed to just click my fingers, so to speak, and make her appear or conjure her up in a dream. She either appears, or she doesn't, but she won't have me "ringing a bell" to summon her and have her come obediently running.