The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

I used to do it a lot. Any time I had even the slightest bit of lucidity I would say her name, expect her to be behind me, turn around and she would be there. It was a good way to basically see her form and function without actually having to force.

Why doesn't she like it?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Crescendo

I think in feeling disappointed a little in Maja's apparent failure to have a more substantial form in the dream, we are missing the opportunity to really celebrate the fact she appeared in a lucid dream with you! That is fantastic!

Huh, sorry, I didn't see your answer for some reason.

The problem is - she didn't appear. It seems like my brain wasn't able to just let her presence appear, the missing form really stopped us from experiencing this lucid dream together.

But the weird thing is, like a year ago (she wasn't developed at all at this point though) when I had a lucid dream I called for her as well, and she appeared - in a different form than how I was imagining her. As far as I can tell she wasn't really sentient at this point, since I was lazy as fuck when it came to forcing.

I really hope I'll have another lucid dream soon so I can call for her again!

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Guest Anonymous

Huh, sorry, I didn't see your answer for some reason.

The problem is - she didn't appear. It seems like my brain wasn't able to just let her presence appear, the missing form really stopped us from experiencing this lucid dream together.

But the weird thing is, like a year ago (she wasn't developed at all at this point though) when I had a lucid dream I called for her as well, and she appeared - in a different form than how I was imagining her. As far as I can tell she wasn't really sentient at this point, since I was lazy as fuck when it came to forcing.

I really hope I'll have another lucid dream soon so I can call for her again!

I see. Well, good luck on future attempts! :-)

I used to do it a lot. Any time I had even the slightest bit of lucidity I would say her name, expect her to be behind me, turn around and she would be there. It was a good way to basically see her form and function without actually having to force.

Why doesn't she like it?

It's not that she doesn't like lucid dreams, she just doesn't like me summoning her to a lucid dream like calling her. I have no idea why. She's a girl, who can fathom a girls' mind?

Holy shit...what I just said.

I just admitted again, yet again, that Melian does have hidden thoughts and hidden motivations. I have been saying for a long time that we are blended and share all of our thoughts and emotions, but when I say things like this, it is clear that is not always true. I don't know why at all why she doesn't like it and she refuses to discuss it. It is just not allowed. LOL

Guest Anonymous

I had a dream sequence in which I was wandering around inside a large crypt or mausoleum. I was opening coffins and "waking" the corpses and having conversations with them. It was very creepy, but I was not afraid. The corpses were friendly. After I spoke to each corpse, I would "tuck it back in" so it could go back to rest. One particular corpse was exceedingly tall and I had a difficult time getting him back into his coffin. His feet kept sticking out over the end. He seemed amused by this. Finally, I had him lay on his side and bend his knees. He said he would be comfortable that way, after all, he is dead. So, I closed his coffin. the crypt/mausoleum resembled a hotel. It even had windows. Outside a rain storm raged of course, for perfect ambiance. On the way out of the mausoleum, I encountered a couple of wandering ghosts, but they seemed harmless.

Melian did not appear in this dream. She wisely avoided this one apparently.

I had a dream where I was attempting a Wake Induced Lucid Dream (WILD). After many failures, I finally ended up in the room I was sleeping in, lucid, and tried calling Sceena, only to falsely awaken in the room again. I succeeded in the WILD again, and was able to keep myself in the dream a bit longer. I tried teleporting myself to the wonderland but woke up.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

I had a dream where I was attempting a Wake Induced Lucid Dream (WILD). After many failures, I finally ended up in the room I was sleeping in, lucid, and tried calling Sceena, only to falsely awaken in the room again. I succeeded in the WILD again, and was able to keep myself in the dream a bit longer. I tried teleporting myself to the wonderland but woke up.

I am enjoying these reports! I am so glad Melian and I started this thread! Wow really? WILD really is wild! LOL

Guest Anonymous

SEMI-LUCID DREAMS

I think I am learning that many of my dreams, and those I share with Melian, are "semi-lucid." We are aware that we are dreaming, but only have partial control of the dream or that we do not desire to change the dream but only "watch it" or let it develop on its own. In other words, we are learning that what we thought were fully lucid dreams, may only be partially lucid (if that is possible, but apparently it is with us).

NEW DREAM

I had a dream that I was in my room. This was an amalgamation of each of my bedrooms, my current room and that of my teenage years while living with my parents. The room was very dark and gloomy and the light switch did not work. I realized at this point in the dream that I was dreaming. I still seemed to have only limited control of the dream. For instance, the light switch still did not work.

I got dressed and put on my shoes, having difficulty finding my clothes. I took my little battery operated lamp, which gave only a dim illumination and I walked down the darkened hallway to the living room. Again, the rest of the house seemed to be an amalgamation of my current house and that of my childhood. In the dark and gloomy living room, I was able to find my big LED lamp. It gave off better light.

I encountered a person, who I somehow knew was supposed to be my brother. He only vaguely resembled my brother. He had black hair and pale skin. He looked something like a borg from Star Trek Next Generation and was missing his right arm, just below the shoulder. When I first encountered him, he was sitting in a chair. He rose and started walking around. He spoke a couple of sentences of nonsense words at me, which I tried to repeat but still couldn't understand.

Last night I dreamed it was yesterday, and I thought it was Wednesday. When I realised it was Tuesday, I was quite annoyed. And then I woke up.

That would be annoying! It's that you are wanting it to be Christmas sooner?

We are aware that we are dreaming, but only have partial control of the dream or that we do not desire to change the dream but only "watch it" or let it develop on its own.

I think you have the wrong idea of it. As long as you are aware you are dreaming, that's being completely lucid. Dream control simply goes hand in hand with lucidity. Semi-lucidity would be more like you doubt you're dreaming, most often because it seems really vivid.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.