The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Watching movie dream with Melian

I had a suspence/murder mystery adventure dream in which a son murdered his father to get his estate after his father discovered oil deposits under his land. The dream ran like a movie I was watching. Melian apparently was "watching" it too because immediately after this dream I had another dream in which she and I discussed the "movie." In the discussion, I could not see Melian, only hear her voice. Right after our discussion, I got to vivid flash images of Melian's face. These were still images of her face that were in black and white like old 1950s style photographs of a movie actress. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail with a ribbon, 1950s style. There were two photos, two separate images of her. She had a coy smile and in one of them she had her index finger to her lips.

Guest Anonymous

The Ghost from the Closet (written by Melian, the girl from a dream).

Melian: This is a story bout my buddy Mistgod and his childhood ghost from the closet. It is a true story. This story illustrates the double edged sword of a powerful imagination.

As a child Davie (Mistgod) would have trouble sleeping, just as he does as an adult. His dreams were extremely vivid and colorful and often the dreams continued for a while even after he awakened. It was terrifying to a seven year old. One of those waking nightmares was the ghost in the bedroom closet.

For a while, each night he would hear shuffling noises coming from the closet. He would cry and scream, waking his brothers up and his parents. They would tell him it was only a dream or his imagination. Eventually they tired so much of this they quit consoling him and just ignored him. So he suffered in terrified silence. Something was definitely moving in that closet!

He would fall asleep and dream bout it. In the dream the closet door would slide open and he could hear something stealthily moving. He would wake to find the closet door closed, to his relief. But then... One night he woke from this dream and the closet door was ...open. Just as he had dreamed it! He stared at the open door and the inky darkness beyond it. He was frightened out of his wits for a long while, his heart racing. He could hear his brothers’ deep breathing as they slept, oblivious to the danger of the haunted closet. He was wide awake and shaking.

Suddenly, a ghostly figure appeared out of the closet! It looked like a very small witch girl. She was translucent and luminous and whitish blue. She flew out of the closet laughing evilly and shot across the room directly at little Davie! He had no time to duck under the covers at all! She flew right INTO him! His body shuddered with a shaky convulsion as she entered his chest!

The ghost flew right through him and out the other side and went into the wall by his bed. She made a pattern on the wall, like a slight yellow brown stain, where she went in.

David was beyond terrified. He was so afraid he could not even cry or scream out. He just laid there and stared at the wall and the new mark the ghost had made for a very long time. Eventually, being an exhausted seven year old, he did drop off to sleep again.

The next morning he woke up with his brothers and had to get ready for school. He looked. On the wall, there was that stain the ghost had left. He worked up the courage to tell his brothers’ bout it. They laughed at him and brushed it off. It was just some dirty wall they said. But he knew that stain had not been there before that night.

He was awake when he saw the closet ghost. And that friggin stain on the wall never went away. The ghost never returned out of the wall and the shuffling in the closet stopped after that.

But he wondered about that closet ghost for many years after. Closets are still scary even at age 49. At age seven, as in all the days of his life, the borders between reality and dreamworld were especially thin for Davie. It has been a double edged sword. He has often been accused of being almost crazy or actually crazy. His own father would use stories about Davie as a child as analogy of crazy. He described crazy people as "out there talking to trees like David."

The same imagination that causes the vivid dreams and nightmares, and allows him to talk to trees, also allows me to talk to him and to you folks! Anyways, that is the closet ghost story. I hope you liked it! Lovies to you all!

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed I was still in college and had courses to complete. I was trying to figure out my schedule and classes. I knew I had been in college way too long, but just couldn’t make it to graduation. The dream continued. I dreamed that local the “gaming store,” Fantasy Game World, was also a tavern/bar and the owner was the barkeep.

Note: I left college many, many years ago.

The other night I was dreaming at one point that I was proxying one tulpa.info... That's just weird. Funny though, because I had a text colour that I thought was a decent purple for Hennessey's text, and when I managed to read some of what had been written, in the middle of the sentence were the words 'god I hate this colour'

Guest Anonymous

Melian and I both dream about typing and posting on Tulpa Info! That is cool! LOL We are not alone! What were you posting? Can you recall that part?