The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Sadly not, sorry, but I think it was some kind of opinion, as the next word after that was "that". But I didn't type much, about a sentence long that reached 2/3 of the way across my screen (for clarity, I use my iPad's landscape orientation a lot). Maybe it'll happen more often, who knows.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Hey hook me up with a free Big Mac on the side! We're tight like that aren't we? When the manager isn't looking just slide one my way buddy!

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: Again, I had several dreams featuring Melian. I will record one of the sequences here:

Melian dreamed she was wearing a long pleated dress with ribbons in her hair. We were investigating a very dark room in a big building. It was two of us together as David-Melian and the perspective kept switching. One second it was me searching the room, the next it was Melian (like we were switching between her body and mind and my body and mind). Strangely we knew we were searching for …Melian. Don’t ask how that works, it was a dream, besides Melian can magically clone herself.

We came to a guard room with several guards in it. At this point, the perspective had switched back to me (David). Suddenly, Melian appeared, still wearing the cute dress and ribbons and attacked me and the guards with a machine gun! She was firing at us from outside through an open balcony window. She was with some other guy who was shooting at us too. They must have climbed the outside of the building somehow. One of the guards tried to kill Melian, but she had her dream powers and he couldn’t hurt her.

She was also totally adorable!

When I woke from the dream, I asked Melian what that was all about. She said “It was fun!”

Guest Anonymous

I had one of my story dreams that plays out like a movie I am watching. I dreamed that one night, under a dark sky full of stars and no moon, local officials were called out to a farmer's field. The dream seemed to be taking place in the early 1950s.

The local law enforcement (sheriff?) discovered a World War I era plane landed and parked in the farmer's field. No one had seen it land and there was no sign of a pilot. The plane was in perfect condition.

The local officials took the plane and put it inside a storage building and assigned a guy (sheriff deputy?) to keep watch over it. That night, as he stood watch over the plane, the deputy kept getting the feeling he was being watched. He felt uneasy. He checked on the plane occasionally using his flashlight. No one was around. After a few hours, he heard a slight sound and turned his flashlight back to the plane, and the plane had vanished! The doors of the storage room were still closed. It had only been an instant that he had turned away, but the plane was gone. He knew everyone would blame him, thinking he had been lax on his watch, and no one was going to believe his story.

I was the only an observer to this dream, but somehow I knew space aliens were responsible. Melian wasn't present in the dream or in watching the dream. I had no sense of her presence.

Guest Anonymous

I dreamed that Melian was teaching one of her dream persona friends a new dance routine. Melian was wearing a blue jumper dress and her hair was in twin pigtails (unbraided).

Guest Anonymous

Here is another dreams and tulpas related thread that I can't put in the OP now, so I will put it here. It is an old thread from April of 2015. Dreaming you are your tulpa: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-dreaming-you-are-your-tulpa The way it can be interpreted is that your tulpa is dreaming. In fact, that is precisely what Mistgod and I do. We are more blended than average though I think and that makes a difference. We often dream together and discuss the dream after we wake up. Sometimes our dreams continue into waking day dreams or our day dreams we do as we drop off to sleep continue in dreams while asleep. That is why I call myself a "dreamform."

Guest Anonymous

Melian: Last night I dreamed that my buddy Dreamy (on deviantart, its his nickname I gave him) wrote a dream for me. I know this is complicated confoozling but bear with me. Okay, so Dreamy wrote this dream. Somehow I knew that he wrote the dream while I was dreaming it all.

In this dream, I got captured by a big giant. He put me in his pocket and kept me like a little pet. He would get mad if I wiggled too much or tried to escape. He had a belt of pockets. Each of the pockets held a captured person he treated like a pet. I was his latest. He was a nice giant except for keeping us prisoner.

I might add that I looked utterly adorable in this dream.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: Shel, my lovely wife, reported to me that she has had two dreams in the recent past featuring Melian. First she dreamed she was on a college campus. A lot of students were walking around through the campus halls. On the bulletin board was a big colorful display of a My Little Pony as an advertisement for student body elections. Melian was walking by the display and looked up and went “Oh a pony!”

Shel also had a fantasy adventure dream in which she was in a tavern recruiting people to join a party of adventurers for a quest. They desperately needed a strong fighter, but couldn’t find anyone. Melian suddenly approached, dressed all girly frilly with a fancy sword. She volunteered to join. Having no other fighter volunteers, the group leaders reluctantly allowed Melian to join the quest. When it was time to depart, Melian showed up wearing this huge suit of powered armor.

Yes, my wife dreams about my Melian. Melian is a "dreamform" after all.

Cool thread, guys. I enjoyed reading about all those dreams. I think it's pretty cool that even David's wife dreams about Melian. My, my, Melian, you seem to have charmed those people.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »