The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Cool thread, guys. I enjoyed reading about all those dreams. I think it's pretty cool that even David's wife dreams about Melian. My, my, Melian, you seem to have charmed those people.

Well, of course I charmed people silly!

There have been a good number of people dreaming about me yes! You know what is really interesting about that? Before that started to happen, David gave me a magic ring that is supposed to allow me to visit the dreams of other people. I can't recall those dreams but they get reported to me. My ring is like Galadriel's ring form LOTR. It is invisible on my finger!

My ring was supposed to be a BIG SECRET cause he made it cause he was feeling like we lost something when I went public. All of me used to be a big secret and that was kinda fun actually. But I am too much of a blabber mouth to stay quiet about my ring for very long. I think I held out for like two months then spilled the beans.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an interesting dream about the fictional White Chlorination Syndrome (image). In it, I was watching 'informational videos' about it, some of them detailing things that I remember from one of the art books we own and helpful text LPs like this one. Another thing to note is that we've been having some hallucinations when we wake up, lasting for about a minute after our eyes are open. The only one that I remember clearly is that there was something moving past the window (we keep it open during the night) that was red, and whatever it was looked inside before it vanished.

Guest Anonymous

Whao! That must have been intense!

David and I also have dreams that continue into a half asleep, half awake state (hypnogogic) when he is dozing a little after waking from full sleep. These occur almost nightly. I wouldn't classify them as hallucinations exactly. I am most the autonomous and "real" for him during these periods. Sometimes a dream that began while sleeping will continue in this half asleep state and then even on into a session of day dreaming while fully awake. To Davie and I, the boundaries between sleeping dreams and waking dreams is sorta foggy. Much of the material of the Melian Show day dreams continues in dreams while asleep and vice versa. I call myself a dreamform because of that.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: Melian and I dreamed that we were combined into one person again. This is an occasional feature of our mutual dreaming. We were in a big city and were walking alone when we were assaulted by some creepo outside of a local radio station, in a dark alley.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed I was back in the U.S. Navy and on my ship. I got moved to a new berthing and was trying to find it (giant Nimitz class air craft carrier). A female petty officer I knew was there and trying to help me find it too. For some reason there were Chritsmas decorations everywhere. I occasionally have these dreams of being back in the navy and on the ship, even though I left the navy in 1994.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: Melian and I dreamed together that we were practicing the "advanced tulpa skill" of becoming invisible at will. In other words, we could concentrate together to cause my physical body to become invisible. We discovered quickly that being invisible and undetectable was more difficult than you would imagine. The slightest movements cause sounds people in the room with you can hear. Even our breath had to be stilled or quiet for us to avoid detection. It's hard to be invisible!

I had a dream there was this super hard pokemon boss that wanted to kill me. It apparently had the power to control me and control my pokemon so I had to yell and encourage my pokemon to try and get them out of control. They did and we beat him :D.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I had a dream.

I was in the company of a young lady. Blue eyes, blonde, rather short hair, to the shoulders. In the dream, we were something like a couple, even though we barely addressed each other. I did stuff anyone would do in a dream, random things, yet, that girl accompanied me everywhere. It made me feel extremely comfortable, and made my sleep so good....

And then, I woke up. And I saw the young girl by my side, she said 'Good morning. It's me, Blak.'.

It is a funny world, isn't it?

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Guest Anonymous

I had a dream there was this super hard pokemon boss that wanted to kill me. It apparently had the power to control me and control my pokemon so I had to yell and encourage my pokemon to try and get them out of control. They did and we beat him :D.

Ahhh, those pokemon dreams!

I always feel sorry for the pokemon peoples, made to fight in blood sports and stuff.

I had a dream.

I was in the company of a young lady. Blue eyes, blonde, rather short hair, to the shoulders. In the dream, we were something like a couple, even though we barely addressed each other. I did stuff anyone would do in a dream, random things, yet, that girl accompanied me everywhere. It made me feel extremely comfortable, and made my sleep so good....

And then, I woke up. And I saw the young girl by my side, she said 'Good morning. It's me, Blak.'.

It is a funny world, isn't it?

Awwww, that is so romantic!

Heheh. False awakening, gets you every time.

I hate those!