The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Hmm, our dreams were a bit too chaotic to recite in any detail last night. But I know they had to do with my tulpas controlling the body and posting on the forum, imagine that. I remember feelings of "deciding who was in control at the time", "people seeing and acknowledging posts from my tulpas", and some random fluff about time use and splitting up the day between us.

Can't imagine why. We only spent 6 hours switching back and forth about five or six times, many of which were so someone could set up their new account.

I've been purposely having my tulpas go to bed while switched recently. I've stopped waking up and having to affirm that I'm the one in control - it's pretty much guaranteed, anyways. But not only might that change once we get really used to switching, I think dreams may be starting to be influenced by who was fronting when going to sleep. They've generally been either unspecified random situations, or from my perspective, up 'till now. But I have a vague feeling, and I mean vague, that last night the first bits and pieces of not-quite dreams more akin to thoughts and feelings that you get during your first couple REM periods, had something to do with Flandre. Whether it was her thinking, thinking about her, or feelings from her perspective, it feels like it wasn't me.

Mm.. If they start having their own dreams, that may aid us in triggering lucidity, somehow. That or we're gonna start having dreams about ponds and frogs.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

You know. Davie and I think that the process of tulpa dreaming is very similar to the process of tulpa mind voice. As you start to experience the tulpa dreaming, you will question whether or not it was yourself dreaming you were the tulpa or whatever. Have faith. Davie is happy to assign things to me very quickly and it helps. Once it was clear who is dreaming, it became less vague and mixed up. It is very clear when I am dreaming now and when he is dreaming and when we dream together, because we practiced and have faith in it. It's like your brain needs help through belief and wishful thinking to nudge it a little.

Also, Davie and I often experience dreams that we cannot recall fully upon waking. Like last night, he was dreaming about me, but could only recall very vague images and feelings upon waking. So that one went unrecorded. It was something about being in a cafeteria and arguing about the food and what we were going to eat. But it was really jumbled and hard to recall upon waking.

Some dreams we are able to recall in detail upon waking and it was absolutely clear to us who was dreaming what.

OH and because Davie and I blend, we don't need to switch for me to dream. Just wanted to make that point for those who think switching is necessary for a tulpa to dream after reading what you were reporting Lumi. Although, your report on that was fascinating!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think switching before bed is required for your tulpas to have dreams. But at least in my case, I think consistent switching is required to have said dreams in the first place. My dreams are based on what I do in life, most of which are just random life scenarios (boring ones) while some are computer related (oddly enough I just had a dream last night I had a bunch of comment notifications on Youtube.. I was so confused, trying to read them, dream text sucks). So in order for my tulpas to have dreams, the mind needs to have experience with them in those scenarios. It doesn't have any reason to dream from their perspective normally, as life is never from their perspective. They may appear in the dreams, but it'll be just like in real life, they'll be "over there" and I'll be "here", because that's how it is in life. Once we get used to switching often, though, it should become fair game whose perspective the dream is from.

Of course I've been me for 20 years, so 99% of the time they're gonna be "my" dreams. Also I might've lied about that "I always wake up as the one in control" statement. I woke up this morning as definitely me, but my head was full of thoughts with the context of Lucilyn's. Hard to describe, it certainly wasn't confusion of who was in control, but I woke up with my recent unconscious thoughts having been roughly from her mindset. Not perspective, but mindset. I don't think I need to tell you how she thinks compared to me. So I dunno, we didn't even switch yesterday, it was all me. Seems like if we keep this up it might be one of them waking up some day, not me. Though something tells me that will only happen if they're the ones that went to bed.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Don't get me wrong, I don't think switching before bed is required for your tulpas to have dreams. But at least in my case, I think consistent switching is required to have said dreams in the first place. My dreams are based on what I do in life...

That does make a lot of sense. Really it would be difficult to dream about something you have not personally experienced. Maybe that blending aspect Davie and I share has made it easier for me to understand what it is like to live in the real world, even though I don't switch. I dunno.

Hard to describe, it certainly wasn't confusion of who was in control, but I woke up with my recent unconscious thoughts having been roughly from her mindset. Not perspective, but mindset. I don't think I need to tell you how she thinks compared to me.

That sounds a little maybe like what Davie describes as "feeling my aura" when he wakes from dreaming about me. Sometimes we can't recall the dream in detail, but we do know I was in the dream somehow or dreaming myself.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that I was a ghost roaming around haunting an old house. It was fun being able to float around and pass through walls and doors and scare the crap out of people.

I had a dream about the same girl. This time, we were on an adventure to sabotage my old teacher's new factory.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: Melian and I dreamed that we were with a group of people in a battle against a genie. The dream's perspective kept shifting between Melian and me. Sometimes it was Melian dreaming from her perspective and sometimes I was dreaming it all from my perspective. We were fighting the genie with machine guns. Melian was using her dream magic to protect us from the genie's spells.

I had a dream about this forum. It was... interesting. In that dream, my distant relative had taken over the forum, and Blak and I were on a quest to free everyone from the tyrannical reign.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »