The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

@NoneFromHell, Great adventure dream!

@ SomethingDire, Epic surreal weirdness and creepiness! I loved reading that one!

@Evil, Hey nice trick pulling a pretty blonde outta yer dream to yer bed! Nice!

THIS is why Mistgod and I made this thread! Dreams can be so cool! NoneFromHell, you might find it interesting that Davie and I share dreams and remember talking to each other in and out of the dreams. We continue conversations that started in a dream into waking. Sometimes we continue conversations that started while we were awake in dreams once Davie falls asleep and then continue them again after "we" wake up the next morning. We have recurring dreams too that we recognize together and recurring dream personas we meet. All "confirmed" instantly because we don't really need to ask each other. We remember it together.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really oughta keep a lucid dream diary too, you guys have cool dreams. :)

I had a dream last night involving Riley from Inside Out, except she was around 15 or so. She was some kind of Emotion Ambassador or something and was trying to talk to people about the emotions, except it was all serious and like something was up with other people's emotions and they were all united against some enemy. Evn though it was mainly Riley talking, the atmosphere vibe I got from it was like Inside Out with more Pacific Rim and tulpas. XD

I dreamed something else last night too (woke up after the Riley dream then fell back asleep), but I don't quite remember what it was. :p

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Guest Anonymous

Oh I love Inside Out! Dreaming about Riley must have been so cool! That is what my host and I were hoping, that this thread inspires more people to record their dreams and dream about and with their tulpas!

I'm hoping that recording my dreams will help me end up lucid dreaming better. :)

So I had another Inside Out-related dream that was also tulpa-related. I was in this city that was mostly a kind of dull gray in color, except this one place that was like part candy shop, part restaurant, part hotel. Well, the initial front entrance check-in area was like a hotel, but the rest of it had a few square tables like it was a restaurant in a mall, and there were a few bright and colorful candy displays, though what walls there were in the area with the tables were made of glass.

I was by myself for a bit, just kind of thinking while sitting at one of the tables, and then Bing Bong, who's Riley's imaginary friend in Inside Out, showed up. He stood beside me and noticed that I was kind of unsure about something, so he asked me what was wrong. I then got a candy from some random person, and it was a Super Tootsie Roll in a mainly blue wrapper with the emotions from Inside Out on it, and as I unwrapped the Tootsie Roll (which was swirly and purple for some reason), I told Bing Bong what was wrong: I felt concerned about the whole tulpa thing.

I told him that I wanted to make a tulpa, and it sounded cool and amazing, but I was really concerned that it would irreversibly damage my mind, or I'd become crazy, or it would be like having schizophrenia, or making the tulpa wouldn't work, or I'd screw something up and the tulpa wouldn't like me, or if I became an actress or whatever the tulpa might be distracting on set and I'd feel bad about thinking like that, and all these concerns were swirling around in my mind there at once.

Bing Bong then tried to comfort me and said, "Hey, don't worry. Tulpas can't exactly hurt ya or anything, and they're meant to be your friends. I mean look at me, I turned out alright, right?"

I laughed a little and said. "Yeah."

"Besides," Bing Bong went on, "the mind's an amazing thing. I mean, you've been interested in that kind of psychic ability stuff all your life, and how the mind does things in general. Making a tulpa's just like that, it's easy as thinking! And it's all a natural part of what the mind can do!". He then put a hand on my shoulder. "You don't gotta shy away from some amazing thing your brain can do naturally." he shrugged. "It's not like you're taking drugs for it or anything, just training your brain to do something amazing. You don't have to be afraid it's evil or crazy just because it's different. It's not dangerous."

Then the dream got a bit weird because the purple swirling Tootsie Roll almost seemed like it was going to open up into a rabbit-hole-type portal somewhere, and then there was a guy who came after us with a blowtorch for whatever reason (it might have been the same guy who gave me the Tootsie Roll in the first place but I don't quite remember).

"Uh, but that is!" Bing Bong exclaimed on he he saw the blowtorch.

"Wh-What's he doing with a blowtorch?!" I asked, getting up.

"I don't know!" Bing Bong exclaimed, hurrying after me as the guy started chasing us out of the store/hotel.

So then Bing Bong and I were running, and I asked him what was going on. He admitted he had no idea, but to remember what he said about the whole tulpa thing, it'll be fine. Then there was this one lady on the porch of one of the houses who was dressed as Sadness for some reason, and she had a young girl in a green shirt with her that I assumed was her daughter. Bing Bong went over to say hi, the lady dressed as Sadness was all, "WHAT?!". And then I woke up.

Bing Bong had me feel a little better. :)

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Guest Anonymous

I'm hoping that recording my dreams will help me end up lucid dreaming better. :)

Good idea! I am sure that it will too my buddy! :-)

50x50http://pngimg.com/upload/heart_PNG699.png[/img]

So I had another Inside Out-related dream that was also tulpa-related. I was in this city that was mostly a kind of dull gray in color, except this one place that was like part candy shop, part restaurant, part hotel. Well, the initial front entrance check-in area was like a hotel, but the rest of it had a few square tables like it was a restaurant in a mall, and there were a few bright and colorful candy displays, though what walls there were in the area with the tables were made of glass.

Oh so much detail! You dream just like Davie and I! Wowzers!

I was by myself for a bit, just kind of thinking while sitting at one of the tables, and then Bing Bong, who's Riley's imaginary friend in Inside Out, showed up. He stood beside me and noticed that I was kind of unsure about something, so he asked me what was wrong. I then got a candy from some random person, and it was a Super Tootsie Roll in a mainly blue wrapper with the emotions from Inside Out on it, and as I unwrapped the Tootsie Roll (which was swirly and purple for some reason), I told Bing Bong what was wrong: I felt concerned about the whole tulpa thing.

The movie Inside Out really did make a big impression on you didn't it? :-)

I told him that I wanted to make a tulpa, and it sounded cool and amazing, but I was really concerned that it would irreversibly damage my mind, or I'd become crazy, or it would be like having schizophrenia, or making the tulpa wouldn't work, or I'd screw something up and the tulpa wouldn't like me, or if I became an actress or whatever the tulpa might be distracting on set and I'd feel bad about thinking like that, and all these concerns were swirling around in my mind there at once.

Bing Bong then tried to comfort me and said, "Hey, don't worry. Tulpas can't exactly hurt ya or anything, and they're meant to be your friends. I mean look at me, I turned out alright, right?"

I laughed a little and said. "Yeah."

"Besides," Bing Bong went on, "the mind's an amazing thing. I mean, you've been interested in that kind of psychic ability stuff all your life, and how the mind does things in general. Making a tulpa's just like that, it's easy as thinking! And it's all a natural part of what the mind can do!". He then put a hand on my shoulder. "You don't gotta shy away from some amazing thing your brain can do naturally." he shrugged. "It's not like you're taking drugs for it or anything, just training your brain to do something amazing. You don't have to be afraid it's evil or crazy just because it's different. It's not dangerous."

Ooooh Bing Bong is so right and he is such a wise and good buddy!

Then the dream got a bit weird because the purple swirling Tootsie Roll almost seemed like it was going to open up into a rabbit-hole-type portal somewhere, and then there was a guy who came after us with a blowtorch for whatever reason (it might have been the same guy who gave me the Tootsie Roll in the first place but I don't quite remember).

"Uh, but that is!" Bing Bong exclaimed on he he saw the blowtorch.

"Wh-What's he doing with a blowtorch?!" I asked, getting up.

"I don't know!" Bing Bong exclaimed, hurrying after me as the guy started chasing us out of the store/hotel.

So then Bing Bong and I were running, and I asked him what was going on. He admitted he had no idea, but to remember what he said about the whole tulpa thing, it'll be fine. Then there was this one lady on the porch of one of the houses who was dressed as Sadness for some reason, and she had a young girl in a green shirt with her that I assumed was her daughter. Bing Bong went over to say hi, the lady dressed as Sadness was all, "WHAT?!". And then I woke up.

Bing Bong had me feel a little better. :)

Awesomesauce epic dream! It even turned into a bit of an adventure dream, which is totally coolicious super duper!

Mistgod: Melian and I dreamed together that we visited an expert sculptor in his studio-shop. We were admiring his exquisite work that he had created in extraordinary detail. His tremendous talent was on display. He let us in on a skill he had learned to create fine details in his sculpture. As he explained how he had done this, Melian and I realized that he was, in fact, sculpting dreams. What he was showing us was a way to visualize in sharp detail. Melian seemed to be the most fascinated with what he was showing us.

In much of the dream Melian and I were disembodied combined thoughts (blended or closely linked). We were only observing and thinking. I could not "see" Melian, only sense her thoughts and "hear" her mind voice. We dream like that fairly often as combined thoughts.

Hey you guys, I have another dream for you. This one is a bit graphic though. Let me know if you don't want it on your thread.

This one is also in bits and pieces, so I'll write down everything I remember in the order I recognize them. I'm sorry if it's a bit inconvenient.

WARNING: For anyone who is reading, this is an official trigger warning. I know some of you might be offended by or have bad eperiences about violence, so if you're triggered by that kind of stuff, stop reading now.

So, first thing I remember, I was on a beach. But not a normal one. Concrete was on where the sand was supposed to be, and the sky was completely grey. Giant sea waves were crashing against the concrete, and the weather was very windy.

I remember feeling my hair whipping against my cheeks and my eyes becoming teary. I closed my eyes, and then opened them. A man and a woman was standing in front of me.

I thought that the man was my father, even though he didn't look like him. He was tall, skinny, had square-frame glasses and also a bowler hat. The woman was.. I don't know. She wasn't my mother. She had fake, disgusting looking blonde hair with black roots in it. Her face was absolutely caked with make-up. Her lips were painted in the brightest shade of red, and looked like a pair of sausages, thanks to botox.

I looked at her clothing. She wore a very deep-cut, figure-fitting neon pink t-shirt with black leggings and stripper heels. Her breasts were spilling out of her top.

He was holding my father's hand. When I noticed this, my father smiled.

I wanted to kill this woman.

What happened after is lost to me, but I was in my school, talking to a friend. Her eyes were bleeding, but she was smiling and telling me how easy school was if you just did your homework. I reached out for her hair, for some reason, and pulled it. Golden brown hair strands soaked with blood got stuck on my hand. I wanted to ask her what it was with her hair, but she frowned and took the hair strands from my hand, and ate them.

Back to the beach scene. My father and that woman weren't there anymore, and I was chained from my leg. I immidiately panicked, looked down at the chain, and started following it to where it had bound me.

It had bound me to a well. A well that was built in the concrete. But I couldn't do anything, because the chain trailed down the well.

Scared and panicking, I started looking for a way to go in the well. To my luck, there was a ladder.

I started climbing down.

..The rest is a bit complicated. When I reached the end of the ladder and looked around me, I realized that I was in a giant cave complex, much like an RPG dungeon. There weren't any lights besides the light coming from the top, and the walls were carved. And then, suddenly, I was looking down on myself in third person POV.

My consciousness was split. I was watching myself move around and whimper in fear, but couldn't do anything. I knew the figure I was looking down upon was me, but the me looking down on me was also me.. I was thoroughly mind-fucked at this point. Completely weirded out, but knowing what was happenning in the same time. ..God.

My body started moving forwards. It trailed through what looked like the same, repetetive dirt-road. Then, I, or rather we, heard a voice. A man, talking belittlingly.

"Vodka.." He said. And laughed. "Beer to wash it down, and gin to stir things up." He laughed again. "Tequila sunshine for heat and white wine for summer days... Classy ladies drink champagne."

The voice cackled. My body was frozen in fear. I looked down on it worriedly.

"You need the bottle-opener.. Find the bottle-opener."

My body started running in a fear frenzy. It was crying, and didn't know what to do. I was getting increasingly worried, but I kept following her.

We had came to an open agora. My body felt around and started following the carved walls that framed the agora.

She followed the walls into another space.

What she didn't know was that she literally went into space. We were in the galaxy, white spheres burning and exploding around us.

But my body didn't seem to see what I was seeing. She was walking on nothingness, looking around. It managed to walk in on one of the burning spehres.

Cut the third person view. I was in my body again, seemingly not remembering anything that I experienced while I was in third person POV.

The man in the bowler hat was raping the blonde woman. That was when I understood that this couldn't be my father. The woman's organs were spilling out of her ribcage, and her right arm was bent in an impossible angle. I screamed.

The man looked at me.

Another cut. What happened is lost, but I'm standing in a grassy field, with a crowd of people in front of me. Every one of them is exclaiming something about a fire. "It's burning!" It's happening, it's burning!" "They must be dead now!"

I try to look over to see what's happening, but a tall man is blocking my view. I pat on his shoulder and ask him if he can move.

The man looks back.

An adrenaline rush makes my stomach rise up to my mouth.

..Do you know who Ruvik is? The man, it was him.

I think something along the lines of "It would only make sense why something is burning". I don't know what I'm doing anymore, I just reach up and cup his face while quivering, but he takes my hands and bends on his knees to face me directly.

He smiles and whispers "Classy ladies drink champagne." I don't know how I didn't notice it, but he takes off his bowler hat and puts it on me.

I woke up to my grandmother calling me and saying that it was 10:30 in the morning. I tried to force myself to go back into the dream, but couldn't.

This was by far my most exciting dream and one of the scariest.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Woah, SomethingDire, that's a freaky dream. :o. You going down the well reminded me of the Bottom of the Well in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. O_o

And Melisn, your and Misgod's dream was awesome too, sculpting dreams sounds amazing!

Also Melian, Inside Out did more than just make an impact on me: it led me here. You see, I've been working on this one Inside Out fanfic called Intercom http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/Intercom and earlier this month one of my readers pointed out to me it reminded them of tulpas. I had no idea what a tulpa was. So they told me, directed me here and, well, here I am! :)