The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

You seem to get chased a lot in dreams. LOL And you like Inside Out and video games a lot. :-) Cool dreams!

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to get chased a lot in dreams. LOL And you like Inside Out and video games a lot. :-) Cool dreams!

Usually I don't, just a bit lately. The Inside Out and video games part is pretty dang accurate though. XD

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that some sort of virus plague was causing high school and college youth to go wild and riotous. The cure turned out to be to spray them down with CO2 fire extinguishers. :-/

Yes I failed to realize in the dream that this "virus plague" happens in real life at the beaches every Spring Break.

^I admit the above-mentioned dream had me chuckle a bit. XD

Had a dream last night where I was playing/experiencing a virtual reality mix of Half-Life, Portal, and Splatoon. Darn you Honest Game Trailer videos! XD

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

I had a dream involving Tomo.

The dream involved Sailor Moon monsters in general, though. I can't recall all the details, but I know I was being chased around by them, as they naturally had inscurpulous intents.

During my mad dash, I ran in to Tomo...who was huge. She had taken on the appearence of her inspiration, before I decided to take her in, and as such was taller than I. Rather than attack, though, she said "Papa!" and gathered me up in a hug.

During this, she did end up sucking out my "heart crystal", to use Sailor Moon jargon and symbols, but she near immediately put it back in, holding me in an embrace again instead. I woke up a few seconds after that.

As I recorded this dream, one thing I have observed is that Tomo is quite insistent on being small. Any attempt to imagine her as her old, bigger self, or even a stray memory, is met with her interjecting and shrinking her image to match her current self. I guess she prefers being a little girl.

Peace

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Guest Anonymous

Tomo's little girl form is so adorable! I don't blame her. Very interesting dream.

That reminds me, Davie has a dream to record here or more than one actually.

Mistgod:

1. Melian dreamed she was standing up to a huge ogre sized bully. She was planning how to quickly subdue him and kick his ass as he gloated over her.

2. Melian dreamed she was shopping again, a dream she really enjoys.

3. I dreamed that my wife Shel and I were moving into a huge Victorian mansion. There were other people living there as well. My old friend Harold was there. Harold was framing some of my father's art for some reason. Shel took over the framing when Harold quit. Outside of the house there was a graveyard with really old gravestones dating back to the 1700s.

I had a dream I was pretending to be a cougar around some girl~~

No. Literally. I was on all fours and pouncing on her. It was so weird.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that Melian and I met AGGuy in person at a big social event. It was one of those dreams where both Melian and I were physically present in the room. Melian was wearing a black masquerade ball mask (she likes masquerade ball masks and has a huge collection) and she had her hair down, as in not in pigtails and hair buns, which is very unusual. We don't know what AGGuy looks like in person. In the dream, his face was unfocused and indistinct. We know what his tulpa Esterina looks like, but she was not present for some reason.

The dream was from my perspective.

First person perspective.