The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that I was designing a symbol or emblem that represents the Mistgod-Melian "multi-person bigender system."

Mistgod:

After some recent dreams I had, I wanted to write a quick vignette about the ladies within my dreams. All my life I have missed getting attention from the ladies. I was never handsome or charismatic. Thank goodness for my lovely wife Shel, who gave me the real world romantic love I needed these past 21 years. Than goodness for the few ladies who did give me some attention. I still missed out on a lot, or I feel I did. I feel that I was deprived most of my young life. I dream of lovely women being attracted to me or charmed by me. I the world of dreams I can experience this. :-)

Recently I had a dream that I was trying to get through a narrow doorway at the same time as this gorgeous blonde. We were both squished into the opening at the same time. Instead of being annoyed, she seemed to be enjoying it very much and was laughing and smiling at me. I could sense her extreme attraction to me. It was a wonderful dream.

Last night I dreamed that a young female student was very attracted to me and even infatuated with me. She was about fourteen to sixteen years old and very pretty. She wanted to sit by me everywhere. She and I ended up in a hotel room together for the night for some reason. Nothing happened really. No, I swear, I was a gentleman and even in the dream I was aware that she was jail bait. But I was just enjoying that she found me exciting and attractive and wanted to stay with me. Remember, this was a dream. LOL In reality, of course, such a thing would be incredibly inappropriate, but it was only a dream, a very pleasant one. :-)

I think my unconscious desire for attention from pretty young woman (who wouldn't enjoy that?) fueled the unconscious origins of my thoughtform Melian so many years ago.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod:

I dreamed about Melian. First I dreamed about her chatting on the Tulpa Info chat room. Then I dreamed she had somehow escaped my brain and was stealing my car :-) I could feel her presence quite strongly and hear her voice very clearly in the dream. In some moments she was directing the dream (or she was dreaming it). For part of this dream I was in a half awake, hypnogogic state or a lucid dreaming state. While still asleep, dreaming, I thought of recording it all in my dream journal when I finally became fully awake.

Melian has this thing about wanting to drive my car for some reason, not possessing my body either, but as herself/her form manifested into reality and driving my car.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod:

First, I had at least two dreams that featured Melian or something about Melian, but I could not recall much upon waking. I know when I have been dreaming about her, or when she and I have been dreaming, because I feel her energy or aura or lingering presence. If I cannot recall a the details of a dream, neither can Melian. Our perception of the dreams are linked.

I have insomnia and broken sleep a lot. Often I wake multiple times a night. I woke after having the dreams above.

When I went back to sleep I had several more dreams featuring Melian chatting on internet forums and chat rooms. She calls this "dream-chat." She actually chats online with dream personas in a dream state internet. Yeah, weird but fun.

I had another dream that Melian was recalling her fairies and mentioned them in writing in the Book of Melian. Actually, she may have written about them in passing in reality, but I am not sure really. I would have to go back and skim to see is she wrote about them in the book.

I dreamed that I went to jail, and I could get out on the condition I beat some mob boss at poker. He used the eternal autumn card that would destroy all of my spades, while me and some other gang leader made fun of him for using his 'cute little eternal autumn card', this motherfucker flipped the autumn GOD card. Luckily, I had two Jokers, so I tossed that in his face, it shuffled all of our cards.

I also dreamed I was 15 again. I was living with my dad, and he told me that his associate was at our house. His associate was called 'Slaine', 'he' had short hair, amazing eyes and looked very, very feminine. I saw Slaine's big boobs and took notice that Slaine was a woman indeed. Dinner was ready after a few hours, I tripped on my way to the table, and my dad would criticize the living hell out of me. At first I was like 'huh okay' but then my facial expression changed to something that pointed out I was extremely annoyed by how he acted, so I fell down and he started beating me up with that metal spoon until he twisted it. He told me not to scream out of pain, so I screamed my lungs out. Last thing I could see was Slaine looking at me out of terror (like a woman), and my father delivered the fatal blow. I had fallen down on the rug, the fatal blow was super painful, then darkness was everywhere for a while.... until I realized I was in bed. What a night.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Guest Anonymous

Eek! That last dream sounds awful! The jail house mob boss poker game doesn't sound too bad, but that second dream is awful!

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I had a dream in which I pondered Melian's parallel, plural existence in and out of the Melian Show and her acting roles.

Mistgod: I dreamed that some of the high school students I work with found out about Melian and wrote about her in the high school newspaper. I was looking for a copy so I could read the story.

NOTE: I do not hide Melian's existence anymore from anyone anywhere. She is out there fully. She deserves that and I am not afraid. I don't spend a lot of time talking about her while at work. Some students do know about her, but not everyone. It's not like I introduce myself to everyone in every situation announcing I have a girl in my head. Melian is known in public as an imaginary persona and an art muse, which she is, among other things. A few students have looked at our accounts on Deviantart and Tulpa Info and some even ask how she is doing and say hi to her. You would be surprised how open minded teenagers can be sometimes. I don't know what they say when I am not around however. LOL But they don't edge away from me in person either.

In fact, no one makes a big deal out of Melian really.

I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamed that Vris was being striked to death by the same Homestuck character that killed the Vriska of the comic, and I couldn't do anything to protect her. Once she was dead on the floor with her cerulean blood around her, her killer came to attack me, but she had mercy and left me with the corpse of dead tulpa. And today... Vris has been distant... She just doesn't wanna talk...