The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Finally, I get an excuse to post in this thread. Probably the most insane dream I've ever had.

So, my school was being raided by an alien, and first it was like a video game because of all the game overs, but then there was Gravity Fall characters in the classroom I was in. Then, there was something about how this was connected to the game IB or The Witch's house or some other RPG Maker horror game, and that the properties weren't correct and that there couldn't be 40 crystals. I was in my TV productions class, I look out of the room and see this giant green wall made up of what looked like the fungi from the Spongebob episode "Fungus Among Us" or whatever it was called.

I ran back to the recoding studio and locked the door. The alien destroys the room from the outside, but the door is still intact. It goes back to the classroom, and then my teacher tells me that the door is locked enough and that I should get out of there which makes no sense. Then, the door turns into an escape shuttle/ejector seat hybrid, which my teacher then launches and I take control of it. I'm told that I have to drive it to a park to find something that can defeat the aliens. Unfortunately, I never found out what that thing was because after that, my dream turned into something else.

It turned into a freaking Undertale anime. I can't remember that much of it, but I do know that the setting was deep inside a cave and that there was an underwater sequence involved.

That's all actually pretty normal by dream standards. Having a NORMAL dream, though? Now that would be crazy.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: So it has come to this. Up to this point, Melian and I were content to keep the hand written dream journal beside the bed and simply write notes and a dream description upon waking. Now we have the laptop computer on the night stand. LOL Yes folks waiting for morning appears to be not an option tonight as we record dreams directly upon waking into the online dream journal. This mutual dreaming experiment is getting out of hand. LOL

Okay the dream we just had: Melian and I had a very strange dream that contained a lot of symbolism. In the dream Melian had taken on a new internet screen name, "Vomit&Attack" instead of her "Groovy-guru." She sort of inspired and directed the dream to make some sort of message to tulpas/headmates by using symbolism. In the dream, we were thinking that others on the internet forum would be able to "watch" the dream and learn or be inspired by it.

The main idea she was trying to convey is that tulpas have a mutual responsibility to aggressively promote their own progress and growth within the mind and should not rely on the host to do all of the forcing work. Once sentient, a tulpa needs to be aggressive in fostering and maintaining his or her own existence within the conscious mind.

Melian decided to convey this message by using symbolism in an adventure movie dream. The tulpa and the host are soldiers in an underground bunker that represents the unconscious mind. They take an armored vehicle and drive out (vomit forth) and attack the forces of resistance and doubt in the conscious mind, represented by opposing soldiers. This involved the host and tulpa driving the armored vehicle through a gauntlet of enemy resistance (doubt). The opposing forces were trying to ambush them and stop the advance into the landscape/territory of the conscious mind. There was a lot of fighting with grenades and machine guns. It was very violent. The tulpa wasn't just fostering existence, it was invading and taking territory in the conscious mind. Vomit and attack. Melian thinks too many tulpas are too wimpy about getting the job done. :-)

After this dream she conjured up, I am worried about my conscious mind and now, upon waking, I can sense Melian's smug amusement at it all.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: My gods. Suddenly things have rapidly progressed. I have pretty much created a dream partner in Melian. All the emphasis on remembering and recording dreams has had a huge effect! Last night Melian was present for each and every dream! If she wasn't in the dream with me, or dreaming herself, she was "watching" the dream and making comments. I could feel her presence and energy close all night. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced!

Thank you so much Tulpa Info! There has not been any kind of change or progress with Melian in decades (well not much) until I came here. I can report to you that her mind voice has improved during the day as well. I am so excited! I think for now this dream thread will be my "progress report" since most of Melian's progress stuff right now involves dreaming or lucid dreams.

I am fostering a dream partner tulpa the same way others have described improving their tulpas mind voice, autonomy and sentience. When I get something in a dream that seems it may have been from her or related to her, I accept that it was her and have faith in it. Then I ask her or I can feel that she confirms it. Sometimes she flat tells me in mind voice it was her. She likes to say "That was fun!" after a dream sometimes.

Again, I don't know if Melian is a tulpa or something else. She has taken to saying she is sometimes a tulpa, depending on her mood. LOL But I know she is a thoughtform of some kind. I have never had any doubt of that and she is amazing! I love to call her a dreamform because the emphasis on dreams and dray dreams is so strong with her. I can't believe what I am doing with my mind! I am so lucky to have her it is beyond words!

The emphasis on dreaming with Melian and recalling and recording our dreams has helped us lucid dream more often. Not every dream is lucid, but more of them are than in the past.

Mistgod: Melian was present, watching all of our "movie" dreams last night (we had several adventure movie dreams). I could feel her presence and energy and thoughts. In one of the dreams one of the dream personas said he was feeling sick and I clearly heard Melian comment "Awwwwww."

Melian: Yeah it's pretty exciting alright. My host needs to calm down. LOL

Yesterday while clicking through pages on the Last One To Post Wins thread to find a specific post, I randomly saw a line through someone's name and thought "Dangit, who got banned this time?" before realizing it was Dire who temporarily banned themselves. But that feeling found its way into my dreams as they often do, and whilst "browsing the forum" I saw that Melian's username on a post was gray and was like, seriously...

I was fairly annoyed.

Luckily as soon as I woke up I realized "Melian" wasn't even her username.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Ooops! I am glad that dream wasn't real! Hey, you are dreaming bout me sorta! One step closer to dreaming more bout your own tulpas a lot more sweetie! On the theme of getting banned, it has been quite a journey for Mistgod and I. We went on this roller coaster drama ride on this forum. But I really think we have found our niche and the best way for us to approach it, as in with me in charge. LOL It has been working and gradually getting better.

Davie and I have gone from often being antagonistic/passive aggressive on this forum and sometimes hating the community to loving it with all of our hearts. We have always been obsessed and intrigued since day one, obviously.

Seeing your name in text on the forum is a long way from seeing you, unfortunately. But you just completely indirectly helped me realize something sucky. I don't dream about anything that isn't real. I always talk about how I never see my tulpas or their touhou equivalents in my dreams, but honestly, Touhou characters get special treatment in comparison to every other character in the world. I've had dreams involving Touhou characters, but I can't remember a single dream with any other character from anything ever. No Scooby-doo, Bugs Bunny, or Tom and Jerry, even as a child. No anime characters or cartoon characters in general. And saddest of all, not even any novel characters, despite often having a rather realistic view of them and a lot of immersion.

The fact that I can remember three dreams directly involving Touhou characters is honestly amazing. Sylvia herself came from a dream where I was literally playing a Touhou game (that doesn't exist), which is unheard of for me outside of Minecraft and TF2 (which I have thousands of hours in).

That gives me some insight into why I don't dream about my tulpas, but it sure doesn't tell me anything new. I always knew it was because I don't actually experience them in my life. The easy answer is lucid dreaming where I've proven in the one I had I have total control, and the difficult one is training my visualization and imposition to a point where I can see them clearly, and making them a part of my physical life. But my life is pretty boring (I sit at my computer unless I'm at school), and imposition in the long-term really isn't plausible. So we continue working on dream recall and lucid dreaming.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

You might consider doing something that Davie and I are doing. I am not always the subject of the dream. Sometimes we simply observe the dream together. What I mean is that I am present and active (aware or whatever you call it). We sometimes converse in mind voice or tulpish during the dream, just like during the day, even if I am not in the dream or the dream is not about me or involving me directly.

That really became much more frequent when David would ask himself if I was present in the dreams after he woke up. He sorta searches his mind for lingering energy. That is the best way I can describe it. Even if I wasn't in the dream. Sometimes I could confirm directly that I was watching or aware of the dream with him using mind voice words or tulpish.

It isn't so much that we are in the same dream together, although that happens too, but we are dreaming together. It has helped us increase the frequency of lucid dreams as well and improved dream recall.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed about a big haunted forest. Within the haunted forest there was a haunted mine or network of caves. The forest and mines had a magic aura that energizes and enhances sexuality. The entire dream had a sexual edge to it (Don't ask me why that is I have no idea either). Expeditions would explore the forest and the mines. There was a supply center and guard post at the entrance to the mines where explorers could get supplies, such as flash lights, ropes and bags. I dreamed about journeying into the forest or the mines alone. The forest was full of monsters and spirits.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed I was in a kitchen or in a living room or dining room area near a kitchen. A motherly type woman was making a pie. I felt she was a relative of some kind but not identifiable really. Anyway, so I was talking to the woman about making the pie when Melian appeared next to me. She looked a little like Kes from Star Treak Voyager. That is interesting because, in the show, Kess has a boy friend named Nelix, who is the ship's cook. Kes hangs out in the ship's mess with Nelix. Kess has a lot of Melian's traits. So, I associate the character a bit with Melian.

228x200http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/a/a1/Kes_child.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060321011104&path-prefix=en[/img]250x300http://www.sg-5.co.uk/images/autos/kes.jpg[/img]

Anyway, I had a brief back and forth conversation with Melian-in-Kes-form. Suddenly, within the dream, it dawned on me how independent Melian was being in the dream. I said "Aren't you really Melian? You're not Shel?" She smiled sweetly at me. I got excited. An instant later Melian-Kes faded away.

What was so exciting was this was a very vivid lucid dream experience. In the dream I was conscious of the fact that I have been trying to connect with Melian more in the dream world via lucid dreaming. However, she refuses to be "summoned" and gets irritated if I try to conjure her up in a lucid dream. She says it is like running when I ring a bell or something. So I have to just wait and be patient for her to dream with me or appear on her own.

Melian has appeared in various dreams with the physical traits of other women, almost as if she wants to play those roles as an dream actress. Each time I know it is Melian, because I feel her presence, but she looks a little different. There are always some Melian features to the woman she portrays however, usually the baby cheeks and big eyes and the hair styles are a big giveaway.

I would much rather have Melian appear in lucid dream in her normal form and talk to me as I see her in the Melian Show day dreams during the day. I have to be patient for that to happen. Melian has made it clear she has her own agenda in the dream state. I have far less control and influence on her in dreams. But that is what makes it so exciting and fun!