The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed I was sleeping in a forest. Spirits were trying to steal my fuzzy blanket, because with it they could summon other spirits that bring jobs. (?) I didn't want them to take away my fuzzy blanket and work opportunities. Hah hah. Yeah it was a weird dream.

Melian: I dreamed I was chatting on a sort of chatroom-radio show combination. I was writing bout me of course and my personality.

My host and I call my dreams about me chatting online "dream chat."

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed I was back in college taking a geophysics class. It was a three hour class. I was so sleep deprived and tired I fell asleep in class in the dream. When the professor was having us fill out profiles I put "human-tulpa" on the form. I could feel Melian staring at the professor, when I felt compelled to say out loud "I am a human-tulpa!" I got a clear mental image of Melian's cute but fierce little face and expression as she said it, almost as if she was challenging him to have a problem with "human-tulpa."

Mistgod: I dreamed about Melian talking a lot. Just talking in my head, about random things, ... a lot. I couldn't see her, just hear her words in my mind.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed I was at the Indian reservation working with the tribal enforcement officer. First, I noticed a haunted house across the road from the reservation. When you looked at it, there were strange visual effects, like it kept moving around. The tribal enforcement officer told me it had a sinister reputation. Suddenly, I noticed storms in the distance. Tow funnel clouds appeared and me and the tribal enforcement officer had to retreat to a storm shelter basement. When the storm was over, we came back out.

Melian: Davie played a lot of tetris before going to bed, so our dreams were dominated by he and I playing tetris. Little shapes falling and turning and landing and trying to fit them in place. All night this went on. Ugh...

Hehe, another victim of Tetris Syndrome.

I got that with

really, really badly a long time ago. Had multiple dreams a night about falling pokemon sprites.

By the way screw Pokemon Shuffle, it's a pay-to-play trap and the least respectable type of game people actually play. I just challenged myself to see how far I could go without buying more daily plays, and I got pretty dang far. Hence the Tetris syndrome.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Tetris is evil! There is no end, THERE IS NO END LUMI! It is the inevitability of death in game form. ....

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I had a dream about Melian, which I had trouble recalling all the details of upon waking. It involved her taking a MLP pony form and annoying someone by doing so.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I had a few dreams featuring either my wife Shel or Melian or both. I could not recall much detail upon waking. One dream involved Melian watching out the window of the house as speace aliens landed outside. She was trying to tell everyone, but no one was listening. This was one of those dreams where both her and I were in the same room together. I could see her from my first person perspective.

Melian: I dreamed I was chatting online again. I was all happy.

Oh well, I finally get to post a (kinda) happy dream here.

I saw this dream about three days ago. It's not all over the place like the other dreams I reported here, but it's still a bit broken.. Sorry about that.

I was with my friends in one of my old schools. There was an event going on, it was either graduation or.. A ball or something? I don't really remember, but we were in this really grand, dark ballroom and there were candles lit everywhere. Everyone was wearing velvet dresses or three-piece suits/tuxedos.

Everyone had someone they took as their prom-date, and I was all alone. My friends stood with me while we were in the ballroom, some of them saying something about how they would act as my prom-date. I felt grateful for that.

We wandered around the ballroom for a while, and then music started playing. My friends stood with me and one of them tried to make me dance with them, but I refused. After a while, their prom dates showed up, and I told them to go and dance with their dates. I felt alone but content when all of them left for the dance floor.

I kept walking by myself and I sneakily slipped behind the dance floor. There was a door which was left half-open. I clearly remember stopping and wondering if I should enter or not.

I felt dreadful and turned around to look at my friends. I saw that all of them were happily dancing with their dates, and a male figure that was hiding between the curtains.

I immidately got this feeling that he was someone that I shouldn't talk with. To my surprise, he also saw me and jumped out from the curtains, motioning for me to come to him. I didn't. He started walking towards me.

Turning around, I reached for the door, but the man had already catched up to me. I stopped for a second to look at him. A very attractive, clean-shaven man around his early twenties with scruffy, dark brown hair and vibrant green eyes. He wore dark clothing and was of average height.

He grabbed my waist and tried to pull me away from the door. I pushed him away and slammed the door behind me after a moment of hesitation.

There was a completely dark corridor before me. I felt distressed but not scared, and started walking by feeling my way through.

I ended up in a cave-like place with an enormous pool. The pool was lit with blue lights, and the reflections of ripples danced on the ceiling of the cave. It was breath-takingly beautiful! I don't remember seeing such a nice place since a long time ago.

A woman's voice called out to me. I looked at the other side of the pool and saw my old maths teacher. She was waving at me and asking me where I had been. She spoke as if me being there was a completely normal thing.

I walked towards her, she put her hand around my shoulders and started conversing with me while we walked in a slow pace.

We came to a reception room. We sat down on plushy chairs and kept talking. I remember feeling that I missed her.

We talked for a long time, and then she left, telling me that she would be back in no-time.

She came back with a man with him. I think it was that man from before, but I can't really remember.

My teacher told me that the man was my cavalier, and then told me to go with him. I trusted her, so I followed the man.

He led me into a bright room with an intercom in it. I pushed the button on the intercom. A robot-like, gender-neutral voice asked me "Are you alright?" I felt weirded-out, and then, I woke up.

That voice may have been Céleste. I have yet to ask him, though.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Wow cool dream! You did a great job describing it! It was like reading a short story. I love this thread so much!

Wow cool dream! You did a great job describing it! It was like reading a short story. I love this thread so much!

I.. Thank you so much, Mel! You really don't know how much that means to me! See, I like to write and I feel that I always do a bad job while I'm writing in English, because it's not my native language. Therefore, I always try to do my best while I'm describing dreams and such.

It's great to know that it's working!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.