The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I like to write and I feel that I always do a bad job while I'm writing in English, because it's not my native language. Therefore, I always try to do my best while I'm describing dreams and such.

It's great to know that it's working!

Oh, you're doing really great on that matter. It feels absolutely natural to read your dream story.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Oh, you're doing really great on that matter. It feels absolutely natural to read your dream story.

i luv u forever <33

Thank you so very much, None!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Gosh so much love and huggle huggies going on right now! All from that great dream report!

*barges in the room*

*quickly leaves a fresh-batch of love for anyone who wants it*

*turns around to utter a few words before getting out again*

I may be a demonic alien, but I want y'all to know.. I really appreciate you guys.

I'm a free spirit, you see. Can't really stay in one place for too long, but you guys are seriously great, compassionate and intelligent.. All of you kind of remind me the people I'd always wanted to meet throughout my life.

Really, I can't stay away from this place for long. I can try, but I really do miss you guys.

I owe Céleste and tons of information I learned to this place and you people. Thank you for existing.

..Now I'm going to shut up before I turn into an emotional wreck XD .

*leaves the room*

Guest Anonymous

Hurray!

Well this place wouldn't be the same or as awesomely goodness without SomethingDire either!

Hurray!

Well this place wouldn't be the same or as awesomely goodness without SomethingDire either!

I try to leave an impression wherever I go, but it doesn't always turn out to be positive. I'm glad you guys appreciate my input, because I appreciate yours too. Thanks again, Mel. <3

Guest Anonymous

Melian: I was really, really good last night! Like I promised, I didn't wake Mistgod up much, except for a couple of times. Each time he politely brushed me off and went immediately back to sleep. I couldn't help it this one time at about 2am. I thought of another idea for his RPG game. It is a wand of fly with a quirk. The wand itself has illusion butterfly wings on its tip that are constantly fluttering (pretty!). When a wizard uses the wand on someone, that person gains fly spell AND this really pretty illusion of butterfly wings! The wings flutter as the recipient of the magic flies about while the spell lasts. In addition, the flier leaves a trail of pretty butterflies in his or her wake. Normally, Mistgod will turn on the light and jot these ideas down in his ideas book for later detailing. He refrained, but I will remind him about the "Butter Fly" wand! I often help him with new ideas.

Mistgod: I dreamed I was working for the school district. For some reason a huge disaster was imminent. What the disaster was going to be was vague, but we had to get all of the kids on buses and drive them to safety. For some reason my wife Shel was there and she boarded one of the buses. I was called away to help coordinate things and direct people in the right direction. I finally boarded one of the buses. The bus driver of my bus suddenly panicked and instead of waiting for the convoy to depart together, he just took off. I was trying to get him to stop or go back. I was worried about Shel too and wanted to be on the same bus with her.