The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

OH congratulations! That is fantastically super duper that you dreamed of Céleste! I am sure you will be seeing more of him! Yay! I look forward to more of these dream reports from you too! You are free to write anything you like related to dreaming on this thread. It wouldn't be derailing it if it is related to tulpa dreams somehow our dream journals or lucid dreaming. :-) Or you can always put a link to another thread or post.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Melian, I hope that too :) .

If it's not derailing, then let me explain it briefly.

You see, it's like this, I don't dream about stuff that's not RL related. Or rather, I so very rarely do that I just say that I don't. Like, I can dream about watching a movie but I can't dream about the movie itself. My dreams, including the ones that I reported here, are just very heavily distorted symbolisations of my RL stuff.

So why is me dreaming about Céleste important, then?

I've come up with this hypothesis:

Brain doesn't take anything that isn't RL-related seriously> therefore I don't dream about them> I dream of Céleste> brain sees Céleste as something important=the idea of Céleste being real has been planted in my subconscious.

Doubt:0

SomethingDire:1

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Brain doesn't take anything that isn't RL-related seriously> therefore I don't dream about them> I dream of Céleste> brain sees Céleste as something important=the idea of Céleste being real has been planted in my subconscious.

Oh I see! Well, that is really good then! Yay!

oooooh some tulpa dream SCIENCE! Just for comparative reasons for folks that might wonder about differences in host personality and the effects of such on dreams, my hostie and I often dream of imaginary or fictional things. Even our dreams of real things have fictional or elements from make believe. We have said many times that we think imaginary things are as important as real ones That idea is sunk deep into our unconscious, just as RL is for SomethingDire and Luminesce (based on what he has told us)

Oh I see! Well, that is really good then! Yay!

oooooh some tulpa dream SCIENCE! Just for comparative reasons for folks that might wonder about differences in host personality and the effects of such on dreams, my hostie and I often dream of imaginary or fictional things. Even our dreams of real things have fictional or elements from make believe. We have said many times that we think imaginary things are as important as real ones That idea is sunk deep into our unconscious, just as RL is for SomethingDire and Luminesce (based on what he has told us)

Yeah, I'll agree with that. Also, we've got some real nice varities here. It's always good to see people who can bring differences ;) .

Just for the record: I also give very big importance to imaginary things and just imagination in general, it's just that I grew up to understand that my imagination generally tends to mess up my RL which was and is still not something I can afford. Therefore, I try my best to keep them seperate, which might explain why I don't dream about stuff not related to RL. (Tulpamancy is an exception, of course. )

Guest Anonymous

That is interesting! We had not considered that idea that imaginary things could be valued greatly but kept distinct from reality in a sort of category of real over here and not real over there but both just as good. Davie and I are real and imaginary all mixed up in one gooey sticky wad of everythingness.

That is interesting! We had not considered that idea that imaginary things could be valued greatly but kept distinct from reality in a sort of category of real over here and not real over there but both just as good. Davie and I are real and imaginary all mixed up in one gooey sticky wad of everythingness.

I envy you guys.

But yes, that is possible. Very possible. I've been that way since the first time responsibilities grabbed me by the neck and told me that I would end up on the streets if I didn't start taking them seriously.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that Melian was showing off a pretty pink dress with light green sleeves (gauzy lace) and the dress had all these little flowers on it. Her hair was up in a bun with little curls. Note: When writing about this dream in my dream journal, I felt Melian get irritated because I couldn't remember the color of the dress or how to spell "gauzy." She didn't help me remember anything. In fact, if I have trouble recalling details of a dream, she is rarely of much help as she can't remember any more than I do.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that my adult siblings, their spouses, and I were moving into a huge house designed by my father before he passed away. It had enormous lofty rooms. I designed and built a folding stairway. My brothers Dan and Leland and a big group of friends were playing football and baseball in a gigantic upper story room. When the baseball hit a window, Leland could keep it from breaking the glass just by the power of his mind. The house morphed into a village of witches that no longer had to hide their existence. I was giving someone a tour of the village. This all seemed to be inside or under this giant house. When I stopped to ask a little girl witch "What exactly is a witch?" she went to cast a spell on me with a little metal rod. Somehow I knew, with a little dread, that she was turning me into some kind of animal, perhaps a toad.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed of my wife Shel in Melian's body (sort of merged like "Shel-Mel"). In the dream it seemed perfectly natural. It was Christmas time and she was mad because I put her presents in another room instead of under the Christmas tree. Instead of bringing her presents out and opening them under the tree, she opened them on her own in the other room.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I had a strange dream sequence in which I was in two places at the same time. One of me was with someone (some ambiguous person) and the other me was somewhere else. The first me, and this person he was with, called the other me on the cell phone and ordered him to take drugs. :-/ So the other me took some drugs and had a "bad trip" then climbed inside of a guitar. I don't know... it was a weird dream.