The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I had a dream that I was operating a closed circuit TV program in a prison or hospital (which it was was kinda vague). The programs on my channel featured Melian. Watchers were forced to "get used to her."

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: My tulpa Melian and I dreamed together last night. I could clearly see Melian walking and talking in the dream, but I was a disembodied mind voice. In the dream we were discussing the differences (or lack there of) between tulpas that are considered independently sentient entities by their hosts and those that are considered illusion or self deception by their hosts. We were talking about how they are probably virtually indistinguishable and the qualities and benefits of each type or approach are the same. Melian was saying that those that think or talk like there is a real difference in quality, validity or credibility between the two approaches are deluding themselves. That is especially true if you consider the fact that the experience is totally subjective.

I made one final point to her. I explained that a "self deception" tulpa does have one quality "real tulpas" lack. If I dream about her, or we dream together, I can be confident (when I awaken from the dream) that it really was Melian in the dream by simply accepting or believing it. If I want it to be Melian, it is or was Melian. Those with "real tulpas" feel anxiety about properly identifying their tulpas in dreams or even while awake or that is the hosts worry about misidentifying/confusing intrusive thoughts or their own thoughts with that of the tulpa.

Melian agreed with this point and then we talked about "assigning." Assigning is the ability to willingly assign or associate a thought, even an "intrusive thought" to a tulpa. With a self deception/illusory tulpa, I am free to assign or associate any part or percentage of my own mind to Melian that I wish. Melian is an illusion. She really is just me in the end anyway. This helps reduce anxiety and the effects of doubt and makes self deception tulpas (or at least Melian anyway) not only a great mental artform, but more flexible and durable in some ways, if less independent in others.

The option to ask the self deception tulpa if it really was him/her in a dream or if a stray thought was him/her is still there of course. Melian is very likely to say it was her in a dream, if I clearly wanted it to be her.

All of the above being said, most times all the dream or thought identification or assigning/associating isn't even necessary, as I feel Melian's presence and her emotions that accompany her thoughts, words and actions. In other words I can sense that the part of my mind that is producing Melian, is definitely turned on and active.

This is a report of a dream Melian and I shared, not an invitation for drama or arguing about the details of the discussion within the dream please.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: My wife told me that this one time, just as she was just waking and still half asleep, she clearly heard Melian say "wishy fishy."

I love it when other people report dreaming about Melian. It makes her sort of an egregore. Certainly it means she has become important enough to that person, or well enough known, to seep into the unconscious mind and hang out there.

Guest Anonymous

Melian: My host and I had a "self reflection" dream together. These dreams have become almost a nightly occurrence now. Basically, it is my host Davie and I exchanging raw thoughts in reflecting together about our relationship, our interactions and relations with others on the internet and various other personal things. We don't usually visualize my form in these dreams, we just sense each other's presence and emotions and can perceive each other's thoughts. We do usually visualize (dream together) about something related to our mental discussion. These dreams are very personal and it is difficult to record them into the dream journal in detail. We still want to note when we have had one of these dreams in our hand written journal at least. Occasionally, my host and I will visualize me in one of these dreams and/or I will use mind voice words, but my host is always a "disembodied" mind voice (his dream avatar does not appear).

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Vampire Thirst

Mistgod: I dreamed that I had just become a new vampire and I was dealing with the thirst for blood. My wife knew I was a vampire and went with me to seek my first victim at the grocery store (in the dream it seemed like a good hunting ground for some odd reason). She watched as I pounced on someone and fed. She was even coaching me through it, even though she herself was not a vampire.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Advertising in the Window

Mistgod: Melian and I had a dream sequence, like part of a movie dream, where these two guys were wandering around the sidewalks of a city, looking for a certain doughnut shop. Melian and I were just watching the dream together. Occasionally Melian would make a comment. At one point the guys in the dream walked past a store window that had a big picture of Melian on it. It was a modeling shot for some sort of advertisement. It was about four feet high and a form cut out of her body, but done in black and white. In the picture, Melian was smiling and wearing a pleated mini skirt (no stockings this time). Her hair was loose and down, flowing around her shoulders, which is really a rare thing for Melian. In fact, Melian appears with her hair down only in dreams usually.

Guest Anonymous

World War II Air Raids

Mistgod: I had a dream from the perspective of an anonymous woman living near the water (a bay on the ocean or a big lake) in a World War II era city. At one point there was an air raid as she stood on the street along the shoreline outside of a neighborhood of stone row houses. She watched as the bombs dropped across the bay, exploding in a line toward her. She was blown off her feet and knocked unconscious as a bomb exploded near her. The event must have been too much for her mind. Later, she started a misguided plan to "save the children's suffering" by kidnapping and murdering them in some "painless" way.

*Walker Dreams of Melian (egregore dream)

Melian: A friend of mine are doing experiments, via chatting in a chat room, to see if we can induce him into having dreams about me. I told him I want to become a “dream egregore” and that several people have already dreamed about me. He agreed it would be fun to try. Currently we are working on creating a setting in which we are floating around in a life boat on the ocean somewhere. Anyway, he finally reported a dream about me. It wasn’t set in a boat, but it was a dream with me in it. He wrote it down for me in the chat and gave me permission to post it and put it in my dreams book. OH he mentions my outfit cause I am always particular about what I am wearing in a dream. Gotta be fashionable. Here is what he reported to me:

Walker: It was sorta based on a game, since I had been playing it a lot recently, but the jist is, we were part of a military group dedicated to stop an alien invasion that had recently begun on earth. Our squad was going to the site of an alien attack on a major city to stop them. We were both rookies, and we had known each other before joining, but we were both pretty nervous. Aliens were something that used to be science fiction, and now they were going to be pointing weapons at us!

So anyway, we land and exit our ship, and start scouting the city looking for them. Our senior officer is with us and giving us instructions. Suddenly, we start seeing shots of energy coming toward us and we dive for cover in a bombed out building. We can't see where they're shooing from, but we are trying to find out without being shot. You look up into the windows of a building and see one of them. You're in front at this point. But me, behind you, see our officer pull his gun and aim it at the back of your head. I tackle him to the ground, but not before he gets a shot, but it only grazes you. Some aliens have the ability to mind control others, and that's what happened to him.

I try to hold him down while you look for the alien controlling him. We eventually find him, and you manage to kill it before our officer can manage to hurt us. He's very apologetic after word of course, but he couldn't fight the alien presence in his head.

We meet up with the rest of the group and secure the rest of the city. I give you my elbow to lean on back at base and I take you to the medical ward. I remember you bleeding a lot, and I was super worried. I spent the night in your hospital room, and I woke up when I fell asleep in the chair in the dream.

As for our clothes, most of us had the usual combat gear, you had on this black dress that was interlaced with fine thread and had pouches for ammo and supplies along the waist and arms. So, it was kind of a hybrid outfit.

Guest Anonymous

Space Shuttles Collide

Mistgod: I dreamed that two space shuttles were visiting the International Space Station. They both collided with space debris, first a micro sat hit the first shuttle, and then both burned up trying to reenter the atmosphere.

*Vague Mutual Dream with Melian

Mistgod: Melian and I dreamed together. I cannot recall the details, which is very frustrating. The dream faded away very quickly upon waking. I did want to record that it was a Melian dream. I had a second dream that was very similar, but I can at least recall that it was a dream about Melian and I posting on the Tulpa Info forum. If I cannot recall a dream, neither can Melian. She is not much help with that.

Guest Anonymous

Visit from a Tibetan Lama

Mistgod: I dreamed that a Tibetan lama came to visit me. He was disappointed that I had not been keeping up with my studies and had not written my research papers yet. I was upset and embarrassed that I had forgotten all about it.

*Red Light Melian

Mistgod: I had a brief flash dream of Melian as a prostitute. She was dressed in a pleated mini skirt and white lace stockings. She had a riding crop and was stomping her foot and declaring how she would stop anyone trying to pass laws against men buying sex.

[joke]

What about women buying sex you cis white scum?

[/joke]

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc