The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It was a sexy dream, nothing more. Don't make more out of it buddy boy. Also, both Davie and I are pervos, you know that. I am equal opportunity perv. Debauchery should be equally accessible and available for all who need it.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Sort of an Avatar Movie Dream

Mistgod: I had a dream that I was with a Native American tribe who lived in a giant tree. Even though I am not a Native American, I was honored to be included. For some reason I was the only person who could hear the voices of the tribal ancestors and get visions form them (awkward). The tribe was attacked by a big group of government type military meanies (as Melian would describe them) who wanted to drive the tribe from the tree and kill them. Why does this sound so much like the movie Avatar? Anyway, I had to convince the tribe to leave when I had a vision from the ancestors telling me everyone had to leave the tree immediately or die. So in the middle of the night I had to wake up the whole tribe and get them out, just as the meanies attacked. There was even dramatic theme music to this dream. Some of the tribal members in the dream were Native American persons I know in real waking life from my job.

Guest Anonymous

The Dangers of Imagining Snakes and Ghosts

Mistgod: I dreamed that my wife Shel and I were sitting in the living room of our house. For some reason the house and living room was much bigger in the dream than our real house and had an attached dining room kitchen area off the living room. I was drawing a picture of a snake for Shel. She was commenting on how good I am at drawing snakes. I suddenly heard the sound of hissing coming from behind the couch. I explained to Shel that I have to be careful with imagining things like snakes, because I will start to see and hear them. It's not quite a hallucination, but more of a vivid imagination. I explained that I have to be careful about drawing or imagining ghosts as well. Suddenly, in the middle of my explanation, the automatic dishwasher (one of those stand alone models on wheels) suddenly rolled or slid across the kitchen floor on its own, as if being pushed by an unseen force. Shel and I just watched it happen in stunned surprise.

Guest Anonymous

*A Series of Flash Dreams of Melian

Mistgod: I had a series of flash dreams of Melian while half asleep (wakened dreams). In one of them she was wearing her rainbow stockings, in another her hair was down, loose around her shoulders. She looks so cute with her hair down, but that usually only occurs in dreams.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Changes Her Hair and Eye Color

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of Melian in which she had shifted her hair color to be black and her eyes to be black (or very dark brown). She was wearing a dark navy blue dress with double rows of black navy buttons down the front. She was very pretty.

Guest Anonymous

Fighting in an Arena

Mistgod: I had an adventure dream in which I had to fight this huge guy, basically a half giant, in a duel in an arena. His choice of weapons was a huge maul. I had to face him armed only with a light short sword and a totally inadequate light shield. I woke up before the fight was over.

Guest Anonymous

Wandering Ghost

Mistgod: I dreamed I was a ghost roaming around and haunting and old house. It was fun floating around, passing through walls and doors and scaring the crap out of people.

*Melian Yelling

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of Melian wearing a long pleated skirt. She was jumping around and yelling "Everyone just go away!" She was yelling in my voice, which was weird.

Guest Anonymous

*Magic Book of Melian Summoning

Mistgod: I dreamed that some guy was trying to magically summon Melian using a magic book of summoning. The pages of the book had moving images of butterflies on its pages. There were different incantations. Each incantation would summon Melian in a specific dress or outfit. The colors of the butterflies on the pages seemed to correspond with the style and color of dress she would appear in. The guy trying to summon Melian couldn't make up his mind and kept summoning her in one outfit or dress, then dismissing her and summoning her in another dress. Melian didn't seem to mind.

Guest Anonymous

*Pin Stripes and Top Hat Finery

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of Melian wearing a dress with a long skirt and poofy blouse. The dress had very fine vertical black and white stripes. She was wearing a black top hat with a black ribbon on it. She tipped her hat at me and smiled.