The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Post Apocalyptic Gaming Group

Mistgod: I had a dream that Shel and I were living in a post apocalyptic world where the population of the Earth had been vastly reduced. We still had a Dungeons and Dragons gaming group, however, and met regularly for games. For some reason, the Star Trek actor Patrick Stewart was also there and he was a big gamer too.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, the Star Trek actor Patrick Stewart was also there and he was a big gamer too.

Oh really? How interesting :P

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

Uhhh, it was Mistgod's dream, don't look at me I wasn't in that one or involved. I think he has an unconscious thing for you jean-luc.

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

Guest Anonymous

TheGreenQueen, we plan to go read your dream reports when we get a chance. I will comment on them once we do. We need a moment to sit and read them carefully. :-)

Spirit Medium

Mistgod: I had a dream that I was a medium who could communicate to the spirits of the dead through a laptop computer. I was in contact with the spirit of a woman who was murdered by her husband. He forced her or tricked her into imbibing too much alcohol, combined with sedatives, and then put her in the swimming pool in her bathing suit so that it looked like an accident or suicide and not a murder. She was communicating using text on the screen and with mental images. It was eerily similar to the communication I do with Melian while online.

TheGreenQueen, we plan to go read your dream reports when we get a chance. I will comment on them once we do. We need a moment to sit and read them carefully. :-)

Spirit Medium

Mistgod: I had a dream that I was a medium who could communicate to the spirits of the dead through a laptop computer. . . . She was communicating using text on the screen and with mental images.

That's interesting. Kind of like how we talk to each other across universes through computers. Have you seen our tumblr post about that?

Take your time, Melly. :) I usually only write down the really significant ones. Funny thing is, I swear my most vivid memories of my childhood are dreams. One was about diving into a mudflat, finding whales, and then timetraveling. Also, when I was about 10 I talked to my mom about riding on one of my dad's motorcycle with him when I was little, and she gave me a funny look and said I had never done that. She would have never allowed it. Upon closer examination, I realized that it had been a dream. XD

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

Guest Anonymous

You sound a lot like my hostie, who's life is a mix of the real world, day dreams and dreams. Fantasy and imagination are as significant as the real world to him. We also have some very vivid childhood dreams like that as early memories.

@TheGreenQueen,

Okay we read your wonderful dreams! I really liked them. A flying wooden sailing ship! That is a great theme for an adventure dream. Shame on you for stealing a jeweled bracelet from a policeman. You deserved to get caught! You won't con yer way outta that one!

OH dreaming you are a dragon trying to fly! Davie dreams he can fly sometimes. What is weird is I never do and I also can't fly in any of the dreams about me or in our day dreams. I always need some sort of machine, device or creature to help me fly.

In the description of the dream where you dive into a lake in the hope that the cold will wake you, you mentioned "semi-lucidity." Davie and I have experienced something like that quite often where we are sorta or somewhat aware that we are dreaming or that awareness fades in and out. When we described it to someone, using that same term "semi-lucid," we were told it is impossible to be semi-lucid. This person told us it is either a lucid dream or not a lucid dream, there is no semi-lucid. I think he is apparently wrong with that maybe.

Traveling different ski lodges and diners? I am not surprised this led to cloak and dagger intrigue with celebrity actors. The computer planet simulator game sounds like a lot of fun. Gosh you could use your ideas to design new games! Any dream featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has got to be interesting! Seeing pretty frost and snow without being cold is always a plus! I also love cherry blossoms and would love to dream bout them.

Guest Anonymous

*Mutual Dream About Werewolves

Melian: Mistgod (Davie) and I had another dream in which we were blended into one person in the dream. We had my body/form but a blended and merged mind. We were inside a cabin in the deep forest. We knew that outside a powerful spirit, in the form of a werewolf, was on the prowl for us. The heavy wooden door of the cabin was bolted shut by a thick wooden crossbar. We felt secure in the cabin with its strong walls and door, but felt trapped there. In the dream, my hair braids were unusually thick and long, like a medieval maiden in a fantasy story.

In regards to the werewolf dream: Is Davie feeling trapped or stuck in real life, I wonder? (Do you psychoanalyze your dreams?)

Shame on you for stealing a jeweled bracelet from a policeman. You deserved to get caught! You won't con yer way outta that one!

It was originally just a cup. Not even a goblet or like a jeweled cup. It should have been petty theft at the most. If anything, I felt like someone had conned *me*! Framed me.

Which, maybe as that dream character I deserved. I can't really tell.

OH dreaming you are a dragon trying to fly! Davie dreams he can fly sometimes. What is weird is I never do and I also can't fly in any of the dreams about me or in our day dreams. I always need some sort of machine, device or creature to help me fly.

Surely Davie could focus enough to give you wings?

Gaster 4 gained wings and I didn't even seem to be in control of that.

This person told us it is either a lucid dream or not a lucid dream, there is no semi-lucid.

There is so semi-lucid. And that site that I use even has an option for classifying a dream as semi-lucid. I think the people who built an entire site around lucid dreaming would know!!

The computer planet simulator game sounds like a lot of fun. Gosh you could use your ideas to design new games!

I'm sure there's some sort of resource management game with that theme. Haven't seen one, but I'd be really surprised if there weren't. Then there's this game.

As far as designing my own game, I'd really like to commission someone to make a Pokemon-Ranger-like game that involved real animals, that taught ecology while you played.

Guest Anonymous

OH that game looks cool! Nice video! My host is into space too. LOL Though I doubt he would go so far as to volunteer to die to get there. Maybe a ride on a capsule to the space station wouldn't be so bad. Then he could float around and look out the window at the Earth.