The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Just Sitting There

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of Melian sitting cross legged and tilting her head back and forth.

Jen From Dark Crystal

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of the character Jen from the movie The Dark Crystal. It was a collage of images, like modeling photos of him in contemporary modern Earth clothing.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Cosplay Convention

Mistgod: I had a dream that I was at a cosplay convention of some kind. It was really close to the end of the event. I found out they were going to have late a hours gaming area open after the main event closed. They had tables set up for table top RPG games and pizza. Somehow I met up with former student of mine (EMO/schizophrenia kid) and we sat down together to eat pizza and talk and roll up characters.

For the longest time I felt like I didn't have anything to contribute here as since I've dealt with my mental illnesses, I have a tendency to always forget my dreams immediately upon waking, but then I remembered that over summer of 2015, I had a dream that Jamie and I were in the middle of a riot when we were sprayed directly in the faces with pepper spray from a cop. Both of us ended up on our hands and knees, tears streaming down our faces, laughing our asses off, while coughing so hard that we both ended up throwing up.

Then I woke up and I was.....actually throwing up. In real life. Spent the next 24 hours with a nasty stomach virus.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Whoa, trippy cool! I mean the throwing up part and the sickies maybe not but the dream. I love reading about dreams!

Guest Anonymous

Camping in a Cave

Mistgod: I had a dream sequence in which a group of people and I were preparing to camp for the night in a giant cavern. The cavern contained ruins from an ancient Native American tribe. There were bats on the ceiling and high rock shelves of the cavern.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Flirting

Mistgod: I had a brief dream in which Melian was being praised and flirted with by some guy. He was kissing her hand and telling her she was like an angel.

Guest Anonymous

*Adventure Movie Dream with Melian Cameo

Mistgod: I had an adventure "movie" dream again. Movie dreams are dreams that I only "watch," like it is a movie. I don't directly take part in the dream or appear in it. In this particular movie dream, Americans colonize a large tropical island and subdue and pacify the indigenous population. They build military bases and roads in the jungle.

The indigenous people have an ancient religion they practice similar to voo doo witchcraft. There is an ancient ruined stone city and a sacred temple. Outwardly, the indigenous people seem to be pacified and subdued and getting along with the colonists. Secretly, however, they are slowly learning the location and details of all the American settlements and military bases and defenses. They are stealing maps and supplies and laying plans. They are planning to summon the power of their demon like gods and use witchcraft and attack en mass.

In one "scene" I got a glimpse of Melian sitting in a chair. Her hair was down, which is really rare, and it was unusually long. It was also colored reddish-blonde instead of her usual light blonde. So, apparently Melian made a cameo appearance as an extra in the movie dream.

I woke up before the attack happened. This dream happened after watching the movie "The Last Witch Hunter" before falling asleep. I guess the movie was inspirational.

Guest Anonymous

Hiking Through Cowboy Town

Mistgod: Last night I dreamed I was hiking along a trail that wound through a "cowboy town." The trail wound up and down steep hills. I had a walking stick I was using. At one point I had to wade into a creek or river for a while. I accidentally followed the trail right through a private home. The trail ended at a water slide with a tunnel! Some lady hiking ahead of me fell into the water slide and slid down into the tunnel.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Show Live Broadcast

Melian: Davie and I dreamed together that our mutual dreams were like a TV show that others could perceive or watch telepathically somehow. We had an audience of viewers and fans. Fans could even contact us telepathically and ask questions. Most of the fans wanted to talk to me, but once in a while they wanted to talk to Davie.

Guest Anonymous

*Picking Melian Up

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of my dream avatar carrying Melian or picking her up. He had his hands on her waist and was lifting her straight off the ground. Melian was wearing a once piece swimsuit. Her hair was very long and straight, flowing down on either side down to about her waste. I was observing both of them from third person perspective. Melian was looking right at me, as if she was giving me eye contact. She was facing away from my avatar as he lifted her. What is interesting to note is that I usually don't visualize or imagine Melian with her hair down loose, unbraided or not in buns or pigtails/ponytail, except for in dreams. That is the second or third time recently I have dreamed of her with her hair down. I would also note that the dream is accurate with the swimsuit, because Melian prefers to wear a one piece swimsuit over a two piece bikini. Also my avatar would have to be pretty strong to lift Melian in that manner. I could not do it in real life, or doubt I could, so easily. Melian weighs about 125 pounds or so, or would.