The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Another Movie Dream

Mistgod: I had another movie dream. This time it was about a woman who was forced by her husband to go stay with her brother in this huge manor house or castle. She dreaded the visit because she knew her brother was an evil psychopath. The dream seemed to be set in the mid 19th century. The noble woman did have a shape shifting companion that could take different animal forms.

Her brother had gargoyle like creatures on the roof and eaves of the house that served as his spies and kept watch on her. However, he did give her freedom to roam the house and estate. At one point she had a nightmare that in the middle of the night she heard a noise and came downstairs to investigate. In her dream, she found the bloody bodies of three women her brother had violently murdered. The bodies suddenly turned into ghosts and flew at her. She woke up from the dream with a start.

In the final scene in the movie dream, she and her shape shifting companion made it to the roof of the immense house at night under the stars. They were looking out on the countryside, while her brother secretly observed them.

No I did not finish the story in my dream. That happens sometimes. My dreams shifted to something else.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Exactly, that was what it was like. Davie has cool dreams. They even have music like this jean-luc! It's our brain!

Guest Anonymous

*Melian, the Space Experiment

Melian: Davie and I dreamed that I was the subject of, and the participant in, science experiments on the International Space Station. It was unclear how this was working exactly. My mind was just somehow involved in the experiments being conducted by the astronauts. Perhaps it was some sort of space-egregore ESP experiment!

Ok ( lucid dreams)

The first:

One he was on our roof , and transform from a child to an adult I know and I say to him what's your name means and he said

Yanus

Y = ya allah=oh god

A= the egyption one

And I wake up without complete it .

Second:

I was infront of a cage which has white hen and I I'm with him

My tulpa called " yanus "

And I wake up !

Guest Anonymous

OH congratulations on achieving lucid dreams!

Guest Anonymous

*Melian, the Floaty Witch

Melian: So recently Davie and I have been writing on the tulpa forums that for some reason I can't fly or don't fly, as in personally floating and flying, in the Melian Show day dreams. Well, often in dreams I do things Davie can't seem to visualize me doing in day dreams. Yep. He dreamed I was flying. The dream seemed to be almost in defiance to our assertions that I can't fly in dreams. Actually, I was sorta floating and levitating with my body vertical. It was like I was a floaty, scary witch. OH I was wearing a pastel pink, full length, pleated skirt with a gauzy lace on it and a dark gray top with pink sleeves. I was bare foot. I was floating about four feet off the ground and I looked all cute. But looks can be deceiving cause if peoples piss me off I have witchy powers! OH was was super special bout this dream is that when Davie woke up I was helping him recall details of the dream! First time I did that ever! So that was a new thing with our dream practice and all that. Woohoo!

Guest Anonymous

Melian helped me recall a dream for the first time! Here is the dream here -->floaty flying dream Upon waking from the dream I was still half awake. Melian is always strongest in independent mind voice when I am half asleep. So we talked back and forth about the dream and she helped me recall the details so that they could be recorded. That was the first time she has ever done that for me. It was dream recall and also memory recall, which is amazing! Just when I think there isn't more depth to what she can do, she always surprises me. So we are kinda celebrating this morning! Nice way to wake up and start the day!

Guest Anonymous

Invasion of Giant Jellyfish in the Sky

Mistgod: I dreamed that there was an invasion of giant jellyfish in the sky. They started out as fairly small, about a foot in diameter, and at first there weren't many. People were amazed and came outside to see them. But then there were more of them and more and the new ones started getting bigger. Pretty soon swarms of hundreds of them filled the sky. Some were the size of cars and trucks, some were the size of houses and buildings. The giant flying jellyfish began to eat things, picking up large objects with their tentacles. That's when people started screaming and running to hide. The biggest jellyfish could smash into houses and buildings however.

Guest Anonymous

Contemplative Mutual Dream

Melian: Davie and I had a mutual dream in which we we contemplated our combined mind and the mind of another person, with his own thoughtform, who was struggling with the concept and logistics of a blended mind. In this dream Mistgod and I had visions of my form. In this dream we were aware that this particular dream was only one of several identical recurring dreams we have had in the past but have been unable to recall upon waking.